Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D

Go down 
+17
lmnseason
BkWiz
Callanthe
sharpyzu
FateXero
Stoire
larrydust
gutochan
Xzaral
Cadencymark
MiyamaMizuki
aszutai
the3ptsling
exia02
FastfoodJesus
mct007tc
elksterPT
21 posters
AuthorMessage
elksterPT

elksterPT

Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D Empty
PostSubject: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:43 am

My opinion:
4*- Caym(H) the picture on your profile just stays so cool.. want a 5* but i'm thinking of grabbing a Caym of someone just cause he looks so awesome!
5*--Erhard
6*- Abel-remembers me of Zodia Knghts (the dragon armor guy)

I only like male cards I hate female Avatars...However I use Oneiro cause she's strong but would swap for a same lvl Caym on the fly not caring about stats ..pure style people Very Happy

your opinions?

Last edited by elksterPT on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:12 am

Is Abel a 5*?? I thought it is a 6*..
Back to top Go down
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:39 am

Abel is a 6*

For 4*, I personally am loving Avril. Battle Maidens ftw!
5* Thrain, hands down.
6* In terms of looks, Vlad is pretty boss but I'll have to go with Belethi. Reminds me so much of Ganondorf
Back to top Go down
exia02

exia02

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 pm

4* I'll have to agree with Caym.. he's BA!!
5* I would have to go with Erhard.. he's.. so... evil and cool looking plus I finally just got hime Very Happy
6* I would have to say Vlad I think I just have a thing for demon-like characters XD
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 pm

4*- Katherine
5*-Joa
6* Ellen or Vine (ellen for color scheme and mean look or vine for being upside down.)
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:50 pm

4* - Sigurd The Brave ~ Knight in Shining Armor with an eye patch Razz Probably the "coolest" looking male among the 4*s aside from Caym. Then again, there really isn't much competition...

5* - Android Hal ~ Don't know what it is, but I just love the artwork on the card, having nice sprite artwork as well doesn't hurt either Wink

6* - Faith ~ One of the weaker 6*s, but she just looks awsome =w=
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
MiyamaMizuki

MiyamaMizuki

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 6:51 pm

4* Sakura the Flower
5* The Phantom Elizabeth
6* Marybell the Killer
Back to top Go down
Cadencymark

Cadencymark

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:24 am

4* Agnes. I love the hair lol
5* is tough. I really like Kyo's artwork as well as Hild's. I'd probably have to go with Victoria tho
6* Monica hands down
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 10:48 am

4* Luce. Love the butterfly wings. Liesolette and Gloria get honorable mentions though.

5* Laura. Love the card art on her. Yuki's a close follow-up though.

6* Monica or Reve. I like Monica's art alot (the card I saw that made me want to start playing). Not sure what it is about Reve, just like the card/sprite. Oktavia pulls up a close runner-up.
Back to top Go down
gutochan

gutochan

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 3:48 pm

if i can count the unreleased, my vote would be:
4*: Gleb, he is awesome!!! (JK, it would be Phamtom Henry, he looks BA)
5*: Charles, the Father (a BA father is always awesome) (he kinda remind me of Alexander Anderson from Hellsing)
6*: Elven Francois (sheer cuteness)

If not, it would be:
4*: Caym (if Blad had a sword, he would have my vote)
5*: Werewolf (hard to find one nice 5*, at least she is cute)
6*: Minerva (Like those overconfident redhead characters)
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:51 pm

4★: Georgine - A woman with a machine gun and smoking a cigarette, like nothing matters. I believe that is the definition of cool.

5★: Plautia - I've always liked the fact that her armor hides her mouth. Is she grinning, scowling, gnashing her teeth, or even sticking her tongue out at me? In my mind, she's smiling. (Now what exactly is she smiling about?!?)

6★: Cornelia - A stunning woman with a huge mace and a metal bikini. My favorite part is the look on her face, which makes me believe that she knows something that I don't. A "catch me if you dare" type of expression.

Hmm, just realized that my list is only women. Just to toss it out there, Reinhard is the coolest male. He's someone I could hang out with and grab a beer. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stoire
Android Savior [LEGENDARY]
Stoire

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:55 pm

4*: Tullia or Agnes. Love the art style and their designs.

5*: Werewolf. Adorable design and love the coloring and expression on her card art too~

6*: Ethelred. Love her smirk and the colors~
Back to top Go down
http://vanillaangel.deviantart.com
FateXero

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:36 pm

4* - Probly gonna be Agnes, I love her artwork, and she just looks so cool.

5* - Laura, again love her artwork, a sick looking girl with a scythe? Awww yeah, I like reaper looking characters.

6* - Diana, probly will never get her, again love her artwork, and katanas ftw!
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:54 pm

4* Gloria

5* ima wa arimasen

6* Monica and Diana by far.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:51 pm

4*: Henry, Blad, or Caym. Samantha is also a really pretty 4* <3
5*: Dermond, Edgar, Sitri
6*: Paris, Vlad
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 12:17 am

4* = Sigurd, Montague, Henry or Luce
5* = Erhard or Elizabeth
6* = Faith, Gloria, Loki, Marybell or Diana

Underlined are if I had to choose one.

Of the all the event series, I personally like the art from the Demon Tower event.

My second favorite event series would have to be either the Halls of Valhalla or the Den of Sin event units.

Soul Hunters would definitely be third.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 am

4* - Henry
5* - Sleipnir
6* - Fenrir
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 11:34 am

4*- Dhimitros. The birds, the cape. he's cool!

5*- Esna. I just love everything about her, the royal flair, the color scheme, the grin, the bloody serrated blade...

6*- Reamy. The christmas theme, the smile, her reindeer, she's like the cool female Pokemon professors!
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

4* - Garm (strange no one said this one before, he's in the Henry handsome&stylish-line but more badass Smile - And Cats!! (love her artwork). But if the "hero looking" is a requirement, should be Henry or Garm. Cats is more on the "gambler" or "thief" role. lol

5* - Elizabeth, nuff said. Beautiful and blood splattered lady, perfect. x_x. And Wwu if I can pick the cute one (currently my lead). Razz

6* - Not sure if my favourite, but loving Ethelred.

PS: Don't know if I got it wrong, maybe I misunerdstood something, but you are talking just of "knight - looking" units as leader? Or everything is welcome? If so, I'll edit my post.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:06 pm

I was pretty sure it was everyone...
Back to top Go down
Pandalicious

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:03 am

Art
4* - Caym
5* - Elizabeth
6* - Diana

Sprite
4* - Don't play enough 4's to know one lol
5* - Elizabeth
6* - Gloria
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 am

4* Henry (COol)
5* Werewolf (Cute)
6* Paris (Beautiful)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D   Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most stylish hero card 4* /5*/ 6* (leader) make your votes people =D
Page 1 of 1