Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Anyone relates your allies with their leader?

Go down 
+6
bleachcosplay
Lolli
Lornoth
myad
bells
MythSearcher
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Anyone relates your allies with their leader? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 pm

I have this problem, especially if it is their leader when I met them and they used it for a really long time.
So I kinda feel like that particular ally is fighting at my side when I am using that unit on my own.

XD
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 2:00 pm

I had two allies who both had Joachim as leader for a long time, so when they moved on to other unit, I picked up two other Joa allies to replace them, but then I have to remind myself not to message the wrong people because of their avatars. lol
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:50 pm

u two obviously dun have traders as allies...

they just like to change leaders every now and then... sometimes i'm like... what the?!?

but those who remain the same... ya, sometimes, when i see the unit, i think of the ally. similarly, when i see the ally, i think of the leader.
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 7:56 pm

Not so much anymore now that i know the names of all the units, but back when i first started i would see a card and the name of my ally who used that unit would pop into my head instead of the unit's name itself. Hahah
Back to top Go down
Lolli
☆☆
Lolli

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 11:05 pm

My old ally from months back remembered me because of my Gunnel... was pretty happy about that.

Smile
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:37 am

I sometimes think of a person as a certain gender because of their leader X)

Of course, by that logic, 90% of Fanta is female players.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 4:26 am

bleachcosplay wrote:

By that logic, I'm a male player. xD I'm almost always using male leaders now. ^^;
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:

By that logic, I'm a male player. xD I'm almost always using male leaders now. ^^;

And I'm always using female leads.

BTW I'm starting to miss one of my allies using Sarah all the time. I shouldn't have sold him my Ignat... :<
Oh well, Ignat is still awesome to me.... :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
perndragyn

perndragyn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
bleachcosplay wrote:

Yeah, I apparently genderswap frequently, by that logic... but I'm guilty of it, too. Was very surprised the other day when an ally referred to himself as a guy, for some reason. Which is ridiculous, 'cause I had the wrong gender lead for ages ^^;
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 8:58 pm

I have an ally who I constantly associated with Ivy right after the XMas event.
It's a bit hard connecting his name with his Nina now xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone relates your allies with their leader?   Anyone relates your allies with their leader? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone relates your allies with their leader?
Page 1 of 1