Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Your other hobbies.

Go down 
+30
ladyramza
Ceres
ktdmak
Maelrawn
peteremon
apherdites
Nooblack
Fanta_Lover
iViaiV9o
aubade888
ChibiLeen
RubberbandMan
royvanewijk
Gill122
Jyams
themadmanazn
Alynn
Jana198709
yjrigsby
beltane-flames
Rekanize
kelvshum2990
predator852
elksterPT
Xzaral
tzerherman
FastfoodJesus
aszutai
Draiocht
motoh
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peteremon

Your other hobbies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 10:01 am

Basketball comes before Fantasica, and I love movies. The only things I escape to when I'm not working, with wife, with friends or with family. Apparently as of now, Fantasica is my biggest expenditure...
Back to top Go down
Maelrawn

Maelrawn

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 10:42 pm

I collect anime figures. Ain't stopping for 2 years. Recently picked up Weiss Schwarz TCG since it's anime.
Back to top Go down
ktdmak

ktdmak

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:34 am

I'm a high school debate judge. However this is how I make money…does that count as a job? lol
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:43 pm

League of Legends, World of Tanks, other card games (like Hearthstone, Solforge, M&M: Duel of Champions, Weiss Schwarz, MTG), airsoft (just collecting), paintball (less active these days, use to be super competitive), and various other video games.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 pm

Anime/Manga
Games
Writing Poems/ painting when i am in the mood to paint something.
Also collecting things, reading, radio plays, i love cute things, meet friends, and board games.
Sport when its warmer and not that cold: swimming and bicycle, and i also love japan, its food and its culture a lot.
Back to top Go down
ladyramza
☆☆
ladyramza

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Collect RPGs, play h-games and VN, read/watch manga/anime, cosplay
Back to top Go down
Fulgrim

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 4:29 pm

I love watching anime, mostly playing games though.. Razz
Back to top Go down
ScottyBoy086

ScottyBoy086

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:26 pm

I hunt Deer Program games Play ps3/4 and so much more
Back to top Go down
LeviathanTM

LeviathanTM

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:43 pm

I play PS3/PS4 and also I play milsim (better known as airsoft). I have been on an airsoft team for the better part of a year. Unfortunately my team lives 3 hours away from me, but I still keep in contact with them and they are great guys.
Back to top Go down
bboyyomama

bboyyomama

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:15 pm

Kickboxing, wrestling, and mixed martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your other hobbies.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: