Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Your other hobbies.

Go down 
+30
ladyramza
Ceres
ktdmak
Maelrawn
peteremon
apherdites
Nooblack
Fanta_Lover
iViaiV9o
aubade888
ChibiLeen
RubberbandMan
royvanewijk
Gill122
Jyams
themadmanazn
Alynn
Jana198709
yjrigsby
beltane-flames
Rekanize
kelvshum2990
predator852
elksterPT
Xzaral
tzerherman
FastfoodJesus
aszutai
Draiocht
motoh
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
motoh

motoh

Your other hobbies. Empty
PostSubject: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:40 pm

As per the topic, what do you do besides Fantasica? Not specifically gaming, and neither work, but those things that perhaps fall between.

Here's two of mine: (Warning: Huge images lie within)

I paint Warhammer 40,000 miniatures:
https://2img.net/h/i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/motoh/Warhammer/Wordbearers/DSC00300.jpg

I build console based arcade sticks:
https://2img.net/h/i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/motoh/Sticks/IMG_20120903_162716.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i436.photobucket.com/albums/qq84/motoh/Sticks/IMG_20120927_121847.jpg

Back to top Go down
Draiocht

Draiocht

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:27 am

Gotta love Chaos.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 2:07 am

Tropical aquariums (salt water one's too expensive >_> )
Tinkering with computers
Anime, Manga the usual geek/nerd stuff...

Link to some picture of my old 60 gallon aquarium:
The Aquarium - Expensive, enjoyed it quite a bit before I had to relocate, again -_-
Neon Tetras - Got killed by their Guppy tank mates, I thought Guppies was supposed to be very mild tempered?? DX
Red Tail Shark - Surprisingly nice tempered, and it help eats algae in the tank too. Favorite fish in here XD
Blue Ram
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
FastfoodJesus
Peace Keeper [Retired]
FastfoodJesus

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:35 am

Havn't had the time lately, but usually youtube vids.
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 am

Basketball, Sleeping, Manga, Gaming, Youtube, Watching the TV etc...
Back to top Go down
Xzaral
☆☆
Xzaral

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

Pathfinder mostly.

Occasionally other hobbies.
Back to top Go down
elksterPT

elksterPT

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm

Karate for 13 Years....Diablo 3.......(before it was Diablo 2 )...and Borderlands (addicted in collection games...yes gear is a collection...when younger pokemon :X)

thought of playing warhammer cause it has such cool chars but never started...and besides my friends called me a geek and I was 14 at the time...and...peer-pressure won..no warhammer
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:11 pm

Last year I began writing the first book of an epic fantasy series I've had in my head for a while. So I add about 10 pages a week to that.

I want to be a dog trainer when I get older so I've been teaching him some tricks and commands, and doing some agility training with him.

I do stand-up comedy when I can, won a couple talent shows and such but never got paid to do it :/

Back to top Go down
kelvshum2990
☆☆
kelvshum2990

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:37 pm

I road cycle and ski a lot when given the opportunity. I'm very active.

Tinkering the insides of computers.

Into photography too but I'm below amateur status Razz

I like eating. And I have a cookie craze. I go a state of deprivation and anxiety sometimes if I don't occasionally eat one. It's a problem =D
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:39 am

I played Street Fighter IV competitively for.. 3-4 years? Taking it casually now cause real life won't leave me alone lol

Other than that, I like running I guess Razz
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:18 pm

I've been into singing and acting since I was twelve, and I've been writing stories for as long as I can remember. I started writing songs, as well, when I was around sixteen. I've been playing the piano--rather casually Razz--for as long as I've been writing songs. I've been collecting Tamagotchis and other v-pets for about three or so years now, and playing video games for as long as I've been able to hold a controller and mash buttons in. I like dancing when I've got enough energy--practically never. I have also been obsessively ruminating my thoughts and ideas while I pace endlessly and aimlessly when I ought to be doing something else for nearly fifteen years--though I must admit at times I do not enjoy this one so much, and also don't do it voluntarily... xD

I also like reading, playing with my pet ratties, and playing Kingdom of Loathing online. LOL. Oh, and forum-browsing. Wink
Back to top Go down
yjrigsby

yjrigsby

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Guns..

I bought my .308 then my GSG 522 carbine w/ optics and tri rail

next is my AR..pesky zombies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jana198709
Titan of the Sea [LEGENDARY]
Jana198709

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 6:24 am

I write poems now and then, i watch movies and listen to music. I also read fantasy books when i have quite some time
Back to top Go down
Alynn

Alynn

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 am

I really like making model weapons... especially those ones in video games what would never work in real life...haha.

I also draw a lot, though Fantasica has eaten up a lot of my "free time".
Back to top Go down
http://skiesablaze.tumblr.com
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Paintball, Photography, Computer/Video games, and most recently, a card game called Weiss Schwarz.
Back to top Go down
Jyams

Jyams

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 3:58 am

Video Games!! I play on Xbox and PS1 mostly Very Happy I'm a huge fan of Resident Evil.

I also play guitar whenever I get the chance. It's hard to get time to do things when you work Sad that's why Fantasica is such a godsend to me. It fuels my addiction (to loot based grindy games) while being able to play something fun!
Back to top Go down
Gill122

Gill122

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:14 pm

I like playing Black ops zombies the first one haven't bought BOP2 XD
Back to top Go down
royvanewijk

royvanewijk

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:08 pm

I game a lot on Xbox360, read fantasy (Terry Goodkind), trying to write my own fantasy book, play Dungeons and Dragons with friends and watch anime.
Back to top Go down
RubberbandMan

RubberbandMan

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Really enjoy LEGOS, mostly Star Wars, but castle stuff, and getting into the Lord of the Rings LEGOS.
Have a HUGE collection, gonna post a youtube video eventually once I figure out how to get better lighting.

Action figures are cool, collect the Hasbro Marvel Universe ones. I like to collect all sorts of stuff, probably why I got into Fantasica so easily Razz
Also into card games, mostly Yu-Gi-Oh! though, play at local tournaments now and then.

Anime: Naruto all the way!

Xbox Live: Halo 4
XBL account is DrawnSnow10211 ( was the default one they gave me, still have to change it) look me up, play a couple games or something.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 5:00 pm

° Drawing - both with traditional and digital media; mainly manga-inspired style, but I love to draw realistic pictures as well.

° Writing - mainly short stories and poems; I'm also working on a novel (or trying to, at least).

° Reading - I love English Literature, fairy tales (both literary and folklore), and fantasy (Terry Pratchett has been my favourite author since I was twelve Razz); I also used to be an avid manga reader, but I tend to read webcomics now.

° Video games - I'm mainly a console gamer, and I focus on RPGs. I'm also a compulsive game collector. I will sometimes buy games for the pleasure of having them in my collection, and I end up never actually playing them. xD The most recent victim of this phenomenon is the collector edition of Ni No Kuni (the Japanese DS version... which I can't play since I don't understand Japanese xD).

° Movies - my parents and I are great cinephiles; I watch movies in Russian, French and English, with a marked preference for musicals, old Hollywood movies, fantasy/sci-fi movies, and animation (both Eastern and Western).

° Singing - not taking any lessons, and not currently part of a choir (although I used to be). I just sing for myself, for the simple joy and energy it brings. One karaoke session, and my batteries are recharged. Smile

° Knitting, crochet, embroidering, friendship bracelets... if it has anything to do with threads, needles and/or beads, I love it.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:38 pm

I'm a lit major because my passion is studying poetry. Modernist poetry is my favorite @__@

Yoga, hiking, studying Chinese (been lazy with it lately), watching lectures on music theory and classical music (I wasn't brought up listening to it but I'm trying to learn), cooking, playing PC games, and anime of course XD.

Back to top Go down
iViaiV9o

iViaiV9o

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 7:23 am

Street musician on Waikiki Strip (acoustic guitar, singing, and some dancing depending..)
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:00 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
° Drawing - both with traditional and digital media; mainly manga-inspired style, but I love to draw realistic pictures as well.

° Writing - mainly short stories and poems; I'm also working on a novel (or trying to, at least).

° Reading - I love English Literature, fairy tales (both literary and folklore), and fantasy (Terry Pratchett has been my favourite author since I was twelve Razz); I also used to be an avid manga reader, but I tend to read webcomics now.

° Video games - I'm mainly a console gamer, and I focus on RPGs. I'm also a compulsive game collector. I will sometimes buy games for the pleasure of having them in my collection, and I end up never actually playing them. xD The most recent victim of this phenomenon is the collector edition of Ni No Kuni (the Japanese DS version... which I can't play since I don't understand Japanese xD).

° Movies - my parents and I are great cinephiles; I watch movies in Russian, French and English, with a marked preference for musicals, old Hollywood movies, fantasy/sci-fi movies, and animation (both Eastern and Western).

° Singing - not taking any lessons, and not currently part of a choir (although I used to be). I just sing for myself, for the simple joy and energy it brings. One karaoke session, and my batteries are recharged. Smile

° Knitting, crochet, embroidering, friendship bracelets... if it has anything to do with threads, needles and/or beads, I love it.

Wow we got afew hobbies in common xD
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:00 pm

League of Legends.....ummmm....A...yeah thats about it
used to play Airsoft though but my Couch Potato self got the better of me
Back to top Go down
apherdites

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

Tv series. Presently Law & Order: UK, Grey's Anatomy, Downton Abbey, Doctor Who, Justified, and a few others I can't think of at the moment. Also occasional baking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your other hobbies.   Your other hobbies. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your other hobbies.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: