Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]

Go down 
+133
pimpayon
gremory lover
Dmhlucky
niceguyingold
ModdingAllDay
Popabear79554
Butterflylovin
ShiKabuki
Argreon
Abyssight
snipercat12
erikwinslow
Calyptra9
blackwing
Belhyde
MasterNoob
Iburnq8
nohara
HoundR
Musashiiden
Rain4est1337
Cospinay
jennytan18
Keleos89
LoraFrosty
AshleighBSexy
Lawliet
afternoonteatime
SamuraixAmateur
SimsFamily
Tattycoram
sinne0_5
AhHe1984
CP_Cranfill
LuziMiazawa
TruthMaker
Eklipzs
koreandude711
Senvious
AzuGazer
walker8030
Mistrevia
xyzon
greatsopp
mistive
Happiemealz
stevkim
Serinalus
Rukei
Tashego
Yuan
MythSearcher
Ilyere
sGabe4
nathantmorin
JuliettaVoid
larcangel
zoodedout24
pikarawr09
Rasta
deformedmagic
ahmad4zan
Lusha Rarevock
myad
Onisunit
Yukine2911
skrfirefly
ATB
phamsean
sengakae
Bigbaby03
ashablue
thebluebox0
hereticloki
BaDxHoMeR11
alley1221
Fanta_Lover
GodHatesUssAll
tinker1679
themadmanazn
aniken671
Subwerd
Piggers
deedlit228
larrydust
the3ptsling
lordstrell
Laanta
Brokenluckx3
lmnseason
theonlyenzan
Danaerys83
Reesiz
EvolutionIsReal
cloudsoratidus
TOPdevx
KuroStar
Whenesday
Xedd
Gen137
Zaelar
Lionpunisher
aquCHAOS
MiyamaMizuki
Xzaral
neary1
BigMastaB97
Requium13
SeraphShaun
RoyalGargoyle
victorfay69
Gornix
Darkulax
SnozzBerry
predator852
dnonamus
ATROPEX
Kanoodle
MrUbiquity
Admin
sagemacleod
ragnarok
memphiskite
Ruego
snofuzz
BkWiz
ALostGod
Vertacus
timlai1209
ElysianField
Dark Knlght
Katybug99
clocksprocket
137 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sinne0_5

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:45 am

lol u r scared to post what i asked for huh lol
i can't stop grinning.

Where are the units ahhe1984 scammed?

BTW due to your un-cooperative actions
i withdrew my grace period
for him to return the stolen units.

I gets the ultimate honour to make two victims happy.

And hope your 'trusted' ahhe will learn his lessons
to get HIS own units with legit methods.

I will return the victims units soon.

Thx all for watching a scammer getting served his rights.
Happy gaming.

BOOO!!! byes

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Back to top Go down
AhHe1984

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 1:50 pm

sinne0_5 wrote:
lol u r scared to post what i asked for huh lol
i can't stop grinning.

Where are the units ahhe1984 scammed?

BTW due to your un-cooperative actions
i withdrew my grace period
for him to return the stolen units.

I gets the ultimate honour to make two victims happy.

And hope your 'trusted' ahhe will learn his lessons
to get HIS own units with legit methods.

I will return the victims units soon.

Thx all for watching a scammer getting served his rights.
Happy gaming.

BOOO!!! byes

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

freaking speaking do you have any soild PROVE to say the i am the scammer who stolen ur ally or friend? If you dun, pls dun accusing me... SHOW US UR BLACK AND WHITE SS RATHER DEN DRAMA HERE AND THERE. NO SS NO PROVE WHO WILL BELIEVE YOU?

Simple what you want now? just kik me rather being a coward..
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:23 am

please...people... calm down..

Sin can we please negotiate... I don't believe you can be so bad...right?

clam down ahhe..

Suspect
slept at 6am so thanks...
Mad
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Wow. This has turned into a major derail.

What we have here is a player who was scammed twice in 24 hours. I posted what I did back on page 20 to offer an explanation of Why Ahhe Was Targeted.

First, he was constantly albuming with anyone and everyone who would agree to album with him. He put himself at risk by not requiring sufficient collateral.

Secondly, he would get very rude with people who refused to album with him. He cursed people who attempted to low ball him. He posted extremely inappropriate comments on the walls of scammers. (I don't care how rude a scammer may be, there is NEVER just cause to post that sort of filth about anyone's mother in a game children play.) I tried to talk with him in Kik about his language and rude behavior. I tried for three weeks to help him understand that his mouth was making lots of people angry. Yet he continued to falsely call good players scammers and farmers. He continued to curse at people who disagreed with him. There was some new drama on his page every day for three weeks due to something he said to someone.

Finally, MANY people including some of his allies (one of which was the first to bring this to my attention) noticed that whenever ahhe borrowed or album a unit, Lohxiahe1984 would come behind and ask to album or LB that very same unit. Now it could be coincidence that they have similar names. However, it seems highly unlikely that Loh following ahhe around was coincidental. Bootz44 had let ahhe borrow Clarissa for a while. He gave Clarissa back, and later that day, loh approached her to LB Clarissa. It is also highly unlikely that two unrelated people would have identical speech patterns like saying prove when the correct word is proof or dun instead of don't .

It boils down to Ahhe made himself an easy target while making a lot of enemies in game. Sinner has admitted he took Delfina from Ahhe so that he can compensate Bootz and Jdeter for the cards that they lost . Does he know 100% that ahhe=loh? No. That cannot be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. However, it seems to many that it is more likely than not they are the same person or at least working together to scam. Does that make it OK for Sinner to take Delfina? Some would argue yes while others say no.

What we do know is that this is not the typical scammer case where an innocent player was scammed by some low life. Ahhe made many enemies and an easy target. It was only a matter of time before someone scammed him.

At this point, we know ahhe lost cards. Vren has left the game. Sinner posted a confession. We must now each act according to our own consciences. If you feel the need to avoid trading with one or both, then avoid them. If you feel the need to post scammer alerts or battle, then do so.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 3:41 pm

If you are about trade / album / "level break service" something that makes you think "Hmmm I should probably take a screen shot of this in case I need evidence against this person later" then you probably should not click the confirm button on that action.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:44 pm

I as all my trades, even those with ppl I have known and allied for months. If all goes well, I delete them
If not, I have them. I take that precaution on all trades and let the person know I have done it. However, if my gut says this person seems shady, I just don't trade. I have not been scammed, though one person got very offended and unallied me when I told him I was taking screens. I had been his ally for two weeks and he took it that I didn't trust him. Tbh, trust is earned over time. I didn't have an abundance of trust in him.
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:52 pm

thebluebox0 wrote:
I as all my trades, even those with ppl I have known and allied for months. If all goes well, I delete them
If not, I have them. I take that precaution on all trades and let the person know I have done it. However, if my gut says this person seems shady, I just don't trade. I have not been scammed, though one person got very offended and unallied me when I told him I was taking screens. I had been his ally for two weeks and he took it that I didn't trust him. Tbh, trust is earned over time. I didn't have an abundance of trust in him.

You did the right thing ^^ You've all the rights to do this, especially if you want to be safe.
Back to top Go down
SimsFamily

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Psssstttt
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:43 am

So I am being chased by scammers who want to take revenge on me... Twisted Evil

Nice.
Rolling Eyes
I consider myself a minor and I had a scammer(I think that it is Sin)ask me if I wanted to ... king

I even had a scammer(Sin?) accuse me of scamming but it's okay.Suspect

The more evidence I have against them and the more I can report them to mobage/fantasica for harassment. alien

This is for sin and vren.
Spoiler:

study
Carry on.

I will do what I have to do.

I have talked to lots of people including bluebox.

Clarification:I take things very serious so don't try to fool around with me.

*Grins*

lol!

So now...what shall we do next?

All I want is my peace.

Thanks~

Sincerely

TruthMaker jocolor

Last edited by TruthMaker on Fri May 31, 2013 5:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:01 am

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 Sc201317

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 Sc201318

I'm not going to upload all the content on what slydevil said as I am rushing event but...

Disclaimer. I am not letting young people see this.Basically I am just writing a summary of what slydevil said to me and I did not say this...He said this.

Spoiler:

sunny I have people who witness the exchange so you can ask them yourself.

This really really can scare young children.

Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:15 am

That's turning into something different. Into: "I'll win this" I don't mean you, Truth, but Sinner. Especially with something like this...

This makes me furious.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:25 am

I totally agree with you.

Spoiler:

Talk about immaturity Smile

Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:35 am

TruthMaker wrote:
I totally agree with you.

Spoiler:

Talk about immaturity Smile

Yeah. It's just disgusting. Even if it's only meant to harass you, it's still nothing to make fun with or to ask people about this and such...
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:49 am

Pah.
Spoiler:

study
Only thing that we can do is prevent them from doing the same to others.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 5:46 pm

To the best of my knowledge, sly IS NOT Sinner but is an ally of Sinner

Mobage tolerates simple scammer alerts (i.e. scammer alert. Trade with caution) in the game and do not.consider those harassment
However, when someone makes threats, tells someone they should die, makes sexually suggestions, uses inappropriate language, or otherwise threatens another player, that is reportable. Send an email with attached screenshots to support@mobage.com. If it is severe enough, Mobage will ban on first report. Otherwise, the person will fat a black mark on the account
After 3 black marks, the person will be banned
Back to top Go down
SamuraixAmateur

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:29 pm

Serious question.. Why is it that people look at someones rank to tell if someones shady?
Does that make me shady? Ive never ranked under 2000 i believe.. Yet i have a full album.
Just asking because people note my rank as to my knowledge of the game.
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:41 am

i haven report yet because I been trying to get enough points.
I know that LOL. Im going to report after event.

People believe that your rank is the among of effort that you try to put in the game.
If your a free player and your rank is high,it shows that you put in lots of effort and hence will not scam because you care about your account.

The same goes for paying players.The higher the rank,the more money they put into this game and least likely to scam..

That's what people say and they take that as a factor(shady)

Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:18 pm

As a free player, I try to rank in top 2k and have made it to topped 500 once.

Rank is often used falsely as an indication of dedication and character. The thing is, those who rank top 50 time after time are spending massive amounts to get whatever item is needed to get those ranks. A former ally (now quit) spent $750-1000 per event to get card packs to stay in top 10. So, he and many of the other top players sold the cards they drew from packs for $$ to make back some of what they spent. So, those who rank top 50 event after event are not likely to be playing by the rules, and that is shady.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 3:57 pm

SamuraixAmateur wrote:
Serious question.. Why is it that people look at someones rank to tell if someones shady?
Does that make me shady? Ive never ranked under 2000 i believe.. Yet i have a full album.
Just asking because people note my rank as to my knowledge of the game.

Hi Samuraix! ally of ally Smile

I think this is just because some scammers us an alt account to do their scamming, or even just their lowballing and unfair trades, etc. I have found myself sometimes looking at someone stats if I don't know them, to try and make a kind of snap judgment about them.

Since I've started doing this I've noticed that indeed a lot of rude unfair-traders do seem to use accounts that look not-very-used (like a casual player) while they are trying to make some pretty saavy trades that I think can't all be explained as dumb luck. It is certainly a generalization which means there will always be exceptions, but I think there is a bit of a pattern. And of course there are a lot of high rankers who just pay their way to victory and also happen to be jerks. So, it's not 100%. But if someone is wanting to album or LB-service or even trying to tell me something about prices that seems off, and if I don't know them, I will look at their stats to decide whether to even give them the time of day.

But I would NOT rely just on the rank stat. I know people who are legit and playing on their main account but they just don't like to try and rank - like you they like to collect and other aspects of the game. So I look at these things together: Low player level or Chapter level + low album numbers + low rank + low battle wins. To me, that might mean someone doesn't really seriously play on that account and therefore they might be using it to shield their real account from their trading business.

Also, if you've ranked around 2,000 that's different from someone on an account that hasn't even ranked 10,000.

Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:10 am

So, I was asleep and woke up to reports that ahhe was scammed again
Apparently, the Nina he put up as collateral to Vrenmorales was NOT HIS
An ally, mayorofcaketown, had loaned it to ahhe for leveling. Since ahhe lost that card, mayor has allegedly repossessed Ahhe's Seth as compensation for his Nina. He apparently asked to album the Seth.

One would think after getting scammed by two allies within 24 hours, he would have learned to stop albuming with people without decent collateral.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 am

So, I was asleep and woke up to reports that ahhe was scammed again
Apparently, the Nina he put up as collateral to Vrenmorales was NOT HIS
An ally, mayorofcaketown, had loaned it to ahhe for leveling. Since ahhe lost that card, mayor has allegedly repossessed Ahhe's Seth as compensation for his Nina. He apparently asked to album the Seth.

One would think after getting scammed by two allies within 24 hours, he would have learned to stop albuming with people without decent collateral.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:13 am

Sorry for double post. Phone acting up
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 7:33 am

lol
I can't

a song started playing in my head

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOrnUquxtwA

ETA: not trying to be mean but c'mon now
Back to top Go down
afternoonteatime

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 9:17 am

I'm a little flustered to have been brought up in this without anyone communicating with me. But I figure since it's out here, in the open, I'll quickly recount my side of the story.

On Saturday, May 25th, Ahhe1984 (ID: 44865527) traded three cards to vrenmorales27 as collateral when he level broke vren's Delfina. The three cards used as collat were a Christmas Debbie, a Manfred, and a Nina I had lent him. Ahhe, at first, appeared very, very apologetic. He offered to repay me for the loss with a new Nina.

Thus began the waiting game. Of course, the first day I was furious, but I'm generally quite calm. I decided to step back and allow Ahhe some time to recuperate from his loses. A couple days later, I pop up to his feed, ask him how he's doing, see if he needs any help getting back on his feet. I noticed he had a new Marjoram as his lead, so he couldn't have been doing that bad. He informs me that he's working on it so I wish him the best of luck and get back to the event.

On the 1st of June, I decided to ask again on how he's doing and if he's had any luck finding a Nina. He gave me an excuse that he had a seller but as they were offline, he wasn't able to complete the sale. I checked his page to see if I could get the name or ID of the seller, but either they had already fallen off his wall, or they never existed. On the third, I ask him if anything happened with the sale and he says he could offer me Petra to hold on to until he retrived Nina. To this I responded with, "Okay. That sounds like a good plan," and opened a trade with him. However he cancelled it a couple hours later.

This was when I started to get flustered. Many times had I lent 6*s to my allies to assist with events or allow them to album and I always had them promptly returned, even without "proper collat" as some would call it. The fact of the matter was I trusted my allies to be decent human beings who wouldn't lie or steal. I was frustrated and irritable, and I have to admit I handled this next portion of the story a little childishly.

Ahhe had gone from Marjoram to Medicis to Seth as his leader. Last night, I politely asked if he would be willing to let me album Seth. After the trade was completed, I told him I would be holding on to Seth as collat until was able to return the card he had lost. I admit that I had intially planned to keep Seth, but Ahhe mentioned that it was one of he's ally's and I wasn't willing to put someone through the same pain I had gone through.

In less than an hour he managed to procure a new Nina. I traded him back the Seth card and in return got a level 51 Nina. We settled our differances and went our seperate ways.

In closing, there was technically no scamming involved. Everyone got the card they started with. There just happened to be a little bit of a kerfuffle in the middle. That being said I'm not happy with Ahhe, nor will I ever be able to trust my allies' the same way. I would never recommend any one ally him as he has called wolf more times than I can count. Furthermore, I would suggest not trading with him as you never know whose card you'll be getting.

Phew~ Sorry for airing this dirty laundry out in the thread. I simply wanted to provide a direct prespective as someone involved in the Ahhe problem and as someone who had been ally's with Ahhe for the past three months. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:30 am

That clears things up.

I was bombarded with about 40 screenshots of various posts on walls relates to this. Saves me.the trouble of having to sort through them and figure out what is and isn't relevant

The only relevant item in addition to that is that ahhe seems to have secured that Nina from another ally. I don't know if that ally was duly compensated or if he robbed Peter to pay Paul.

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 C5726710
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]
Page 14 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next