Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I am temporarily suspended!!?

Go down 
+39
boxna
Sientara
Lanjin559
gtmeteor
myad
Xzaral
styles001
predator852
Admin
SaYWahhh
rjs130
Phobetor
Dat1GuyLeo
conductings
mct007tc
Danaerys83
LatinLegacy
timlai1209
ElysianField
Hirujin
cuddytime
Blargod
SeraphShaun
tzerherman
BkWiz
koneko
the3ptsling
pnoytroi
Valhades
sagemacleod
kelvgoh
clocksprocket
Strenhelden
sharpyzu
SwordArtist
King-Shawe
zoebeagle
Avyel
lukef4f4
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hirujin

Hirujin

I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:55 am

Sadly they want ID numbers I had to send multiple messages just realizing this. it's crazy how they ban you and want that like you can check. Good thing we have it here.

Last edited by Hirujin on Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:59 am

I'm pretty upset with how Mobage / Silicon Studio has handled this incident with gtmeteor. Whatever gtmeteor did, it must have been massive enough to warrant a blanket ban of people who directly traded with him. I know it does not extend to a second degree, because I lent Memph the same Rein I traded from gt briefly during the last event.

I know who Valhades is referring to. One of my allies was distraught that he had traded everything he had for Alex, who I told him was the worst 6*. He eventually traded Alex for 5*s, and tried to sell them for TE to get a "real" 6*. A week later he was offering 2500 TE for Nina. Once he obtained Nina he asked gt to kik him.

I don't agree that they should have given warnings or notified players. That actually reduces the effectiveness of bans and suspensions, as it removes the element of surprise. Obviously from the bans, they have a record of trade history. The only question left now is how thorough their investigation will be, and whether they will restore individual accounts or just leave the blanket ban :/

The essence of the response from Silicon Studio jp:

"Regarding your inquiry, we have forwarded it to our technical department and we are currently investigating the issue on our side. We shall get back to you as soon as we receive the resolution you need."
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:04 am

what IDs ? how is IDs going to help them ? whose Ids are they asking ?

Personally I haven't e-mailed them yet, I have to come up with a better story then what it really happend T.T
Back to top Go down
koneko

koneko

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:07 am

Strenhelden wrote:
I know it does not extend to a second degree, because I lent Memph the same Rein I traded from gt briefly during the last event.

For now it seems like this, but I won't be surprised if my main account get ban tomorrow Sad

Oh GT your such a nice guy.... so i can't even hate you for this...
Back to top Go down
Hirujin

Hirujin

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:22 am

koneko wrote:
what IDs ? how is IDs going to help them ? whose Ids are they asking ?

Personally I haven't e-mailed them yet, I have to come up with a better story then what it really happend T.T

If you email them to dispute your ban they will ask you for your ID ( the one at the top of your game screen).
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:37 am

koneko wrote:
Strenhelden wrote:
I know it does not extend to a second degree, because I lent Memph the same Rein I traded from gt briefly during the last event.

Oh GT your such a nice guy.... so i can't even hate you for this...

I deem him, not "such a nice guy" for ripping off Mobage/Silicon Studios..

And for unintentionally implicating 20+ theoretically innocent players..

I heard of his RMT involvement over a month ago from T-Down.. I really don't think T-down was involved but..

I know T-Down did immorally scam noobs and people who spoke poor english.. He preyed on the weak.

Meteor however, if truly guilty of this charge.. Is the lowest scum. Silicon must have developed specific algorithms for

drawing 5/6*'s.. in order to remain "Profitable". By the existence of any RMT, they inevitably lose profits, while

simultaneously the in-game trade market between certain 5/6*'s suffer... If not properly dealt with, this problem would

have grown out of control.. Foreseeably all of the rarest 6* limited edition cards from events being bought via RMT..

Let's standby those we know most keenly to be innocent, in hopes their names will be cleared..

Just not Gt or Td.. they can rot in Perma-Ban Hell! HAHAHAHA!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 am

SwordArtist wrote:

I know T-Down did immorally scam noobs and people who spoke poor english.. He preyed on the weak.
If you think thats ALL he did, you're in for a bad time.... ahaha.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 4:34 am

tzerherman wrote:
SwordArtist wrote:

i feel like you know more Smile

Mind sharing that information here.
Back to top Go down
timlai1209
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
timlai1209

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:16 am

Hope those innocent people will get back soon:pale:
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 5:28 am

And the guilty will never return .
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:00 am

Ok seriously?! After Fantasica support asked me for my ID and everything else they just referred me to Mobage support and guess what? I already did and of course Mobage said there was nothing banned on my mobage account so obviously it was the fantasica side needs to give us an explanation! Why can't they just answer the freaking question instead of referring back and forth?!!!!! This is so pissing me off!!! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:02 am

Its silicon side, mobage cant assist in this
Back to top Go down
LatinLegacy

LatinLegacy

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:04 am

NOTE: I will not mention any names in this post.

I am sure that a good amount of people that got caught up in this cloud of suspensions are legit players. They are innocent of any wrong doing but just happen to be involved with the party or person that was for sure cheating the system or breaking the rules. With that said, not everyone that claim there innocence are innocent. In situations such as this, there is always a handful of individuals who are not legitimate players. For most of us, it would be impossible to distinguish who so we'll just have to go by word of mouth.

I'm still fairly new to the game & to Mobage as well. It's the first game I've played under there library of titles. With only a few weeks under my belt, I was already growing suspicious of some players. It is in my nature to over analyze & dissect suspicious behavior being a network guy. I was beating around the bush about it on these forums & my allies know that I was starting to become more vocal about it over time.

The first thing that raised my eyebrow was the amount of money that some players were spending on the game itself. I would regularly watch the rare card report & see some players names pop up numerous times a day. For a handful, they were buying cards/boxes every day or every other day. That adds up quickly to be hundreds, if not, over a thousand dollars. Now I know it's not my place to question how people spend there own money but it should be pretty odd to see that happening so many times by the same people. Real money trading wouldn't be the immediate conclusion but it can be something that is occurring to reimburse those select players spending so much.

Time Elixirs is another issue. This is a lot more difficult to pinpoint. From my knowledge, those things use to be handed out like candy during Halloween. So there is a lot of them still floating around. With the introduction of non-tradable elixirs, the amount of tradable elixirs should start to decrease over time. At one dollar a pop, the amount of TE's used in events should decrease gradually. If people are still dropping TE's in the high hundreds in events 2 months from now, then that could come into question.

-LatinLegacy
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:06 am

SeraphShaun wrote:
Its silicon side, mobage cant assist in this
Yeah that's what I thought so in the beginning I emailed both side just in case this would happened so I email silicon what mobage had told me before they asked me to ask mobage!! ><
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:14 am

Last edited by tzerherman on Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:16 am

ElysianField wrote:
tzerherman wrote:
SwordArtist wrote:

i feel like you know more Smile

Mind sharing that information here.
oh i will gladly.

• Scamming, victims: EndlessKnight, LazyJester, ashelypiipes, huynhuoctien(or something) [these are all his former allies]
  • Harassment in game
  • Harrassment outside of game
  • Racism
  • Preying on noobs like sword said
  • Lying
  • Verbal abuse
  • Even some form of pedophilic/verbal abuse
  • Assisting other album trading scammers
  • Multiple accounts before the register device rule was implemented
  • Threatening players

Some of these arent really bannable offense, but yeah i have pics to prove most of these too.
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:48 am

This is such a shame for those who are innocent in all of this. I really hope you all get your accounts back very, very soon!

As for gtmeteor0, this was inevitable. I think we all knew something wasn't right there...

Valhades wrote:
If gtmeteor() was banned for RMT, there are several accounts who have traded with him that need to have the suspension upgraded to a permanent ban. These include:

-gtmeteor()'s own secondary accounts with storage
-affiliates that help him facilitate RMT sales
-Players who purchase cards or hacked TE off of gtmeteor()

I agree with banning his secondary accounts and affiliates but they have to be very careful about perma-banning people who purchased cards or TE off gtmeteor0. They'd need absolute proof that the buyer knew that the goods they were buying were hacked. Most people would have no idea since it's unlikely that the seller would ever openly tell the buyer and therefore it would be VERY unfair if the buyer was perma-banned as a result... A more appropriate way to deal with this would be to simply reverse all the trades that could be considered hacked goods with an explanation to those affected and then monitor those accounts for future more obvious hacked trades etc. People who ARE in the wrong have a habit of thinking they will never be the ones getting caught or thinking that the company is all bark and no bite and so they carry on and do eventually get their just desserts.
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:59 am

The Mobage and Silicon Studios are also very annoying in the Jap.version. That version's Fantasica requires registration of mobile device too, BUT ONLY WITH A JAPAN CELL PHONE. My allies and I e-mailed about 30 times Mobage, and they throw the ball to Silicon's side, and they threw it back. They don't seem to know they have the responsibility.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:46 am

Considering the run around we were just given, I for one am quite tired of Mobage and Silicon studio.

I already have my plan ready to go if they continue with this farce.

Atm they are currently passing the buck to each other absolving each of any responsibility in the case. If neither of them banned/suspended us, then why can't we log in? Simple question with what should be a simple answer.

Sorry Valhades, but if this was really as well thought out as people have been saying, then they wouldn't be passing us around like last year's unwanted fruit cake.

My latest email to MOBAGE. I am debating on sending one to Silicon also, but I'm 90% sure based on conversations with others than MOBAGE is behind this :

Quote :
This is getting extremely tiresome. Your side and their side have already given me the run around regarding this issue on the random account suspension with no warning or explanation.

Furthermore each side is passing the blame onto the other side and denying any and all responsibility so there is no way to get information on what is going on.

Considering there is a time limit involved in chargebacks which I am seriously considering at this point based on the absolutely shitty customer service I have received so far, I am starting to think you are purposefully avoiding the issue in order to go beyond that limit.

Please forward this email to your supervisor or higher up immediately otherwise I "will" go forward with my chargeback plans and once that happens it will be the point of no return.
Considering the amount I spent in the last 2 days for competition reasons, it is not a small amount.

My mobage ID is BkWiz and my ID number on Fantasica is 50813064.

Also considering there are at least 20 other people I know who are having the same problems and it is very unlikely every single one is guilty of whatever charge you guys are coming up with, I suggest you take this seriously and answer my damn questions on what is going on and for how long. Or at the very least who exactly we need to talk to.

Thank you for your time. I will expect some sort of non-canned response within the next 24 hours.

I'll forgive them for the canned response they sent back to me this one time since it is obvious it's an auto reply message that they cannot stop from sending out.

Quote :
Hello,

The Mobage Player Relationships team has received your note, and we've created the following Case for you #00224413.

We're able to help you the fastest if you've been sure to include your gamername (the name you log in with) in your note. Please see your original message below and respond to this message if your gamername isn't there. If it is, you're all set!

One last thing: If your note is about a purchase issue, please be sure to reply with your Google Order Number or Apple Invoice Number.

A member of our team will be in touch as quickly as possible, which is usually within 24 hours.

Thank you!

-The Mobage Player Relationships Team
Like https://facebook.com/Mobage for giveaways, exclusives, & more!

Reference ID: ref:_00DC0QGAq._500C0MbPf8:ref
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Don't me wrong. I'm not saying that everyone take this situation laying down, I am merely trying to help others understand why the situation may have occurred. I've already sent an E-mail myself threatening charge backs on the first day.

If push comes to shove, I will, without hesitation, have my credit card provider issue charge backs for all transactions within the last two months (when I began playing), which is in the thousands.

I have successfully issued charge backs in the past for legitimate reasons such as situations like this. Regardless of SS/Mobage's reasoning, I encourage everyone involved to protect themselves by researching this option in the event that no acceptable resolution can be reached. If you still have questions after that, I'll be glad to provide further assistance via PM. Generally in this situation when your credit provider asks the reason for this action , you say "I paid for access to digital content and the company has recently removed my access to this content that I paid for." This will also be the defense given to your credit provider's legal department in the event SS/Mobage attempts to dispute this charge back.

Fastfood wizard is in a particularly sticky predicament because if he is unable to sign in this week, he forfeits the prize he spent money to obtain.

Last edited by Valhades on Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
conductings

conductings

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:43 pm

Wow that really sucks Sad I hope people will be allowed to come back if they can.
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Valhades wrote:
Don't me wrong. I'm not saying that everyone take this situation laying down, I am merely trying to help others understand why the situation may have occurred. I've already sent an E-mail myself threatening charge backs on the first day.

If push comes to shove, I will, without hesitation, have my credit card provider issue charge backs for all transactions within the last two months (when I began playing), which is in the thousands.

I have successfully issued charge backs in the past for legitimate reasons such as situations like this. Regardless of SS/Mobage's reasoning, I encourage everyone involved to protect themselves by researching this option in the event that no acceptable resolution can be reached. If you still have questions after that, I'll be glad to provide further assistance via PM. Generally in this situation when your credit provider asks the reason for this action , you say "I paid for access to digital content and the company has recently removed my access to this content that I paid for." This will also be the defense given to your credit provider's legal department in the event SS/Mobage attempts to dispute this charge back.

Fastfood wizard is in a particularly sticky predicament because if he is unable to sign in this week, he forfeits the prize he spent money to obtain.

Please tell me more about this charge back option I have never heard of this wonderful thing before!! I am seriously fed up by emailing them back and forth!!!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:13 pm

Also found out from one of my allies on kik that the following are also banned (at least temporarily):

ashleypiipes
wadeghaleon
layZjester
airsel
ippo04
Back to top Go down
lukef4f4
☆☆
lukef4f4

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Finally not telling me to email the other end, this is the last email I got from mobage:

"I believe Fantasica support is quite confused in this case, as your account is not banned on the Mobage end of things.

I am going to escalate this case to our escalation team, they should be responding Monday as they are out on weekends.

In the mean time, it may be worth while responding to Fantasica and explain to them that Mobage re-confirmed that they are the ones to handle this issue. Explain that you are only banned in Fantasica, and not in any other Mobage games. This should hopefully put it in their heads that you are banned from Fantasica, and not Mobage.

I will be escalating this case now, please don't respond as it may bump it out of the queue. Feel free to respond if you come to a resolution or have an update though!"

Hopefully we will know what's going on soon!
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:28 pm

Valhades wrote:

Hurrah someone else who knows the right plan of action to take in this case. Laughing

Quite frankly at this point I'm perfectly prepared to walk away from the prize and what I spent if I have to. I spent that money knowing I would not recoup it in any way and could afford to do so.

But if I can get Silicon/Mobage back, then I'm perfectly willing to spend time with Apple/bank/Credit card company in order to do so before exiting.

And Bk doesn't stand for burgerking Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am temporarily suspended!!?   I am temporarily suspended!!? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am temporarily suspended!!?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: