Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Are 'old' step up cards retired?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WillJoey

Are 'old' step up cards retired? Empty
PostSubject: Are 'old' step up cards retired?   Are 'old' step up cards retired? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:27 am

I really like the artwork for 7★ Romulus card. I looked up the card on the wiki and it said it comes from Step Up Card Packs 12. Considering we are way passed that, I was wondering if I missed my chance to try to get it?
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Are 'old' step up cards retired?   Are 'old' step up cards retired? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:57 am

Sometimes fanta reprint old series on special occasion, and most 7* has a reprint now i think. Romulus haven't yet so you can still have a chance to pull one in the future. but honestly speaking, you better off buying the card using TE. It's pricey since it's a 7*, but atleast you know how much you have to spend to get him instead of pulling from card packs and gamble on your luck. Smile
Back to top Go down
WillJoey

PostSubject: Re: Are 'old' step up cards retired?   Are 'old' step up cards retired? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:43 am

Thanks for your reply. To make sure I understan correctly, 7★ cards can only be drawn during their respective Step Up cards, but they will occasionally let them be drawn again at a later date?
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: Are 'old' step up cards retired?   Are 'old' step up cards retired? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am

those from step ups/dreamchests are, yes.. meanwhile, 7* event rewards have not been reprinted yet as far as i know. you can check what 7* is featured in the packs from wiki.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are 'old' step up cards retired?   Are 'old' step up cards retired? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are 'old' step up cards retired?
Page 1 of 1