Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

ah... good evening...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ayanokoji

ayanokoji

ah... good evening... Empty
PostSubject: ah... good evening...   ah... good evening... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 9:04 pm

new player. just over a week now.

still very confused about how this game works.
a lot of time i feel like i am just randomly hitting buttons.

i try research, but so much math? math is hard.

i feel very lucky, there is one ally i have who has been very good to me and very much help.
they have a 6* card as leader and it help so much to survive some level.

i have a small number of 4* cards, and am trying to figure how to do 5* cards now.

not really know the value of any thing, and worried i may be taken advantage of, since i really have very limited resources.
Back to top Go down
ayanokoji

ayanokoji

PostSubject: Re: ah... good evening...   ah... good evening... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 6:41 pm

i am very confused about goddesses.

is there a basic easy to understand explanation? i have many with no ides how they work.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: ah... good evening...   ah... good evening... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:08 pm

Greetings, the Goddess are basically bonus cards for enhancing / selling.

Epona - Sells for a bunch of luna
Anu - Upgrades a melee unit by 3 levels
Danu - Upgrades a missile unit by 3 levels
Tartu - Upgrades a magic unit by 3 levels

You can of course use Epona to enhance, or sell Anu, ect. But it's hardly the ideal use for them.

Anyways you should click around the wiki to get an idea how different parts of the game work:
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Main_Page
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

PostSubject: Re: ah... good evening...   ah... good evening... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 1:27 am

Hi Ayanokoji, welcome to Fantasica.

This forum is an excellent place to start and there are already topics which will answer a lot of your questions, if you haven't already spotted them.

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player ,topic a little dated but still useful advice. The place to start.

Also, the current event has a limitation for everyone - trading has been locked for the duration.

Last thing - do not try to use Epona for enhancing - she only gives 1 xp. she only has two roles, sell for 100000 luna or feed her to Leana's shop for goodie bags.

Good luck and enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ah... good evening...   ah... good evening... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ah... good evening...
Page 1 of 1