Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

find a ally by the username

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
spudsoiux

find a ally by the username Empty
PostSubject: find a ally by the username   find a ally by the username I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:05 am

Hey, i was wondering if there was anyway to find a person by their IGN.
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: find a ally by the username   find a ally by the username I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:23 pm

not that i know of, every search is pretty much by id number.

although the forum has this http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/memberlist

you can try enter a name there and if it gets a hit, go to the profile page which usually has the corresponding ID on profile page.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: find a ally by the username   find a ally by the username I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 3:31 pm

http://fantasitrade.com/ has now implemented a more refined search function to the site now, that makes it easier to look for certain people either by their username or their ID.

Just click on 'Search', then type in the username itself or a bit of it. It should show up a list of name/s and their ID numbers associated with it, provided they have registered their account to it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Mhazard

Mhazard

PostSubject: Re: find a ally by the username   find a ally by the username I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 5:04 am

you can go for Mobage profile profile as well, Mobage -> my friend -> find friend -> search, there you can type his username directly, once you found the user, you can add him as mobage friend.

Once done, go to ally menu, then click "Search Mobafriend", there you can found him.
Back to top Go down
bobhole

PostSubject: Re: find a ally by the username   find a ally by the username I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:38 pm

What I do it, go to trade, type in the id, then you can view the profile, from the profile you can recruit ally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: find a ally by the username   find a ally by the username I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

find a ally by the username
Page 1 of 1