Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[RPG]Brave Frontier

Go down 
+19
cruorimancer
jofacha
zacca21
WanderingNinja
PangCY
Yuan
Jin Ashtar
ronthedistance
wilyone
Soao
Roanmarvel
cyndre
the1lyden
furiousjeff
Wahuh
TypeAlpha
WRider38
UkyoSonoda
ForLulzz
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

[RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 10:59 am

Seems like you can tell the rarity of the card you pulled by the door color too. 1-2% is silver, gold is 3*, red is 4*. dunno what color 5* is yet.

Got all the materials to evolve alma to 3* just need exp now.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 7:36 pm

[RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 33lc77p
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 am

mmm.... taste the rainbow... *licks* >.>
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 8:38 am

It looks soooooooooo pretty everytime i score on a summon *_*
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 9:11 am

Everytime I summon....... I...... I only see a golden gate........ *bawls* ( T^T)
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Interesting, I had read somewhere that the only 5* so far were evolved units, I guess that was wrong/out of date.

You know, I'd almost prefer bad luck to being taunted:
My first and only 4* summon? A Jewel Lord, sigh. I don't even have units fused high enough to need the Zel.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 5:14 pm

Roanmarvel wrote:
Interesting, I had read somewhere that the only 5* so far were evolved units, I guess that was wrong/out of date.

You know, I'd almost prefer bad luck to being taunted:
My first and only 4* summon?  A Jewel Lord, sigh.  I don't even have units fused high enough to need the Zel.

Pulling a 5* summon means you pulled something fully evolved. Both of my 4* pulls are evolved forms of 3*s
Back to top Go down
Soao

Soao

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:10 am

Is it possible to farm warrior eze if you started as Vargas? I summoned a second Vargas so I assume Eze is summon capable too?
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 6:03 pm

Anyone had any luck recruiting a any bosses from normal quests?
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 9:59 pm

Soao wrote:
Is it possible to farm warrior eze if you started as Vargas?  I summoned a second Vargas so I assume Eze is summon capable too?

You can obtain other starter heroes from the honor summons.. albiet the lowest possible chance (even lower than 5* if you ask me).

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Anyone had any luck recruiting a any bosses from normal quests?
Not all bosses will drop from quest.. say for instance the bosses who have only a max evolution of 2* will have a chance to drop, but anything that goes past 3* will not drop as a boss. Instead you can hunt them down at higher (much higher) levels and evolve them into 4*. E.g. you cannot obtain Mifune from the early stages, but you can get him in his lowest form (2*) on the 3rd world shadow areas.
Back to top Go down
Soao

Soao

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Thank you for the reply friend
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 12:47 am

Lvl up during metal parade. Got a total of 17 kings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wilyone

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 pm

I was a little curious given all that was said and gave it a try on Sunday.  I will say I am pleasantly surprised.  Having dedicated units for evolution is very nice compared to D.O.T.'s I need 6 of the same unit approach.  I'm slowly trying to level units up to be able to take on the 2nd world.  I think I've decided that anything that cannot get to 3* is fodder to strengthen my other units.  Now to remember to have enough energy to attempt the metal parade tonight.

Oh, I sent a few friend requests last night. (Thanks Ukyo for accepting and Lulz, I used your code.)  

It is interesting enough for the moment.  Hopefully this lasts longer for me than D.O.T. did.  And the only 5* I've seen so far was a honor pull.  Should I laugh or cry that I pulled a Jewel God?

*edit*
ID is 51539194

Last edited by wilyone on Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WRider38

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 3:42 pm

Having cash was tremendously useful when I hit the first few metal parades. At some point I had to wait until the next weekend for the special dungeon.

My one and only 5* pull was a Metal God who got promptly fed to my world tree. I think the summon rate on Jewel and Metal units is increased right now so your result is not entirely surprising.

What's your ID btw? I can free up a spot for you.
Back to top Go down
ronthedistance

ronthedistance

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 6:28 pm

By the way for you guys, if you didn't know, if you stay on the mission screen of metal parades (which show the energy cost )
You can have one more go after the actual event ends. Just stay on it while recovering energy.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Dang.. i've missed a couple of metal runs now. I need to max my commander mega and goddess emelia.. T_T
Back to top Go down
ronthedistance

ronthedistance

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 8:57 pm

Well there's three coming up in the week so hopefully that works for you
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:00 pm

Yeah, hopefully. Is it possible for someone to give me an approximate hours from now until the metal parades? living on the other side of the world is surely a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:29 pm

wilyone wrote:
I was a little curious given all that was said and gave it a try on Sunday.  I will say I am pleasantly surprised.  Having dedicated units for evolution is very nice compared to D.O.T.'s I need 6 of the same unit approach.  I'm slowly trying to level units up to be able to take on the 2nd world.  I think I've decided that anything that cannot get to 3* is fodder to strengthen my other units.  Now to remember to have enough energy to attempt the metal parade tonight.

Oh, I sent a few friend requests last night. (Thanks Ukyo for accepting and Lulz, I used your code.)  

It is interesting enough for the moment.  Hopefully this lasts longer for me than D.O.T. did.  And the only 5* I've seen so far was a honor pull.  Should I laugh or cry that I pulled a Jewel God?

*edit*
ID is 51539194
I think I might have rejected your request. Sorry >_<

I sent you a request. My IGN in brave is Gyvs Smile
Back to top Go down
cyndre

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 9:59 pm

My metal parade is at 1am :'( Guess it won't be for this week again.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 12:30 am

its 10 PM for me. The days were tues, thurs, and sat right?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:50 am

Man, Idol quest is much easier now with leveled 4*s(and with Alpha's Mega on assist lol). Didn't get the Idols I need tho :/
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:26 am

Aww snap...

Gem summon gate just gave me 5* God Knight Will >.>;
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:35 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Aww snap...

Gem summon gate just gave me 5* God Knight Will >.>;
I had to evolve my Knight will from 3* to 4* and you just pulled the 5*...... *commits seppuku*
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 3:38 am

thinking about replacing captain mega with him atm and setting him to leader. I have bahamut at lv 43 atm and adventurer alma capped at 40 waiting on mats to become hero alma. Thinking with him as lead if I grab my ally that has the 4* version... bahamut will be hitting like the fist of an angry god with his base 1356 atk rating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG]Brave Frontier   [RPG]Brave Frontier - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RPG]Brave Frontier
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next