Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

GW Attacking 5 HP loss.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

GW Attacking 5 HP loss. Empty
PostSubject: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:07 am

Not sure why this happens, possibly from cannon fire, but this has happened to me a few times now.

During battle about mid way, i have noticed my Attacking 5 (when full HP) suddenly lose all of their HP for no apparent reason, costing me 150 points to heal up.

Has anyone else experienced this and have any clues to why this happens?
Back to top Go down
Queen-Jessisia

PostSubject: Re: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:40 am

It's the cannons. Sometimes they hit a player instead of their base.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 8:37 am

using cannon attack, you have 4 outcomes:

1. totally misfire: yes, everyone hate that. it give little score from 700-1.2k GP

2. normal hit base: you get 50k - 55k GP

3. critical hit base: you get 150k -155k GP

4. misfire but hit opponent: you get 150k-155k GP + wipe all units [both offense and defense] on the random targeted victims.
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:59 am

PangCY wrote:

4. misfire but hit opponent: you get 150k-155k GP + wipe all units [both offense and defense] on the random targeted victims.

now i really hit the BS cannon, 80% i miss and just get 1k bt
and now low lvl noobs can wipe me out and get a crit hits worth of damage BS........

Thanks for the detailed info PangCY
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeah cannon critical hits not only award 150K+ GP they kill all the units both attack and defense for 1 member of the other team chosen at random.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:37 am

PangCY wrote:

1. totally misfire: yes, everyone hate that. it give little score from 700-1.2k GP

2. normal hit base: you get 50k - 55k GP

3. critical hit base: you get 150k -155k GP

I'm only aware of three outcomes: 3 and 4 are the same outcome - they're not separate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW Attacking 5 HP loss.   GW Attacking 5 HP loss. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW Attacking 5 HP loss.
Page 1 of 1