Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

3* units, what to do with them?

Go down 
+4
memphiskite
AzakaZero
ForLulzz
seanlink
8 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

3* units, what to do with them? Empty
PostSubject: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:39 pm

What should I do with my 3* units? I have a bunch of them sitting around in my in box from Premium Tickets. Don't really need them as feeders since i have a steady supply of Catoblepas from training in 26-5. Should I give them all to Leanna?
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Give meh!!! Lol

I use the to feed 4*s that will be used to feed others(feedception) or sell them for TE.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 9:07 pm

How many f3*s would I have to sell for just 1 TE?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:29 pm

The non-monster 3*s are 150 Leana points, that's where I put mine.

Monster 3*s become feeders, combine with 16 1*s for level 10, store in inbox until next panel event.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:45 pm

seanlink wrote:
How many f3*s would I have to sell for just 1 TE?
what I meant was that I used them to make 4* feeds that I sell for TE. As for selling f3*s for TE, I don't think it's possible :/
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:06 am

5 lvl 10-13 3* could be sold for 1te. So 5 for 1

However not many people are choosing to buy them if they can spend 1te for 3 gods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:53 am

memphiskite wrote:

However not many people are choosing to buy them if they can spend 1te for 3 gods.
Its probably due to feeders like that are faster on lower levels but many ppl will just run the unit on a quest like 2-7 or 43-6 until it gets high enough to make the gods more worthwhile.

I personally just feed my 3* units to leana for 150 points and use my 3* monsters as feeders.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:23 am

memphiskite wrote:

This is my oppinion as well.

If i were you, i'd save them in case you need extra feeders for an event unit. I used all mine to raise my Wisdom to lvl 80.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:12 pm

What about my 3* monsters? Should I save any besides Sea Serpents (for Awakening), or should all the other 3* monsters just be used as feeders?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:59 pm

I would generally say, unless you are just starting, anything below 5* are feeder materials now....

Heck, I've seen ppl SELLING 5* feeders
Back to top Go down
greatgooglygo

greatgooglygo

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:46 pm

bluerexx wrote:
I would generally say, unless you are just starting, anything below 5* are feeder materials now....

I buy max 5* in auctions for super cheap (2-3 TE) and use them as feeders.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 11:34 pm

greatgooglygo wrote:
bluerexx wrote:

I buy max 5* in auctions for super cheap (2-3 TE) and use them as feeders.
There you go, common 5* are feeder materials now...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3* units, what to do with them?   3* units, what to do with them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3* units, what to do with them?
Page 1 of 1