Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best way to max units?

Go down 
+5
Ghost_Star
Ladabada
KrewOwns
Blargod
Gkdefined
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gkdefined

best way to max units? Empty
PostSubject: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 pm

its difficult for me to grind all day, any suggestions?

Last edited by Gkdefined on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:19 pm

Are you saying what I think you're saying? You do realize that that's a bannable offense?
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 am

Im sorry? What do you think I'm saying? I'm asking what's the best method to max ur units other than grinding in quests
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 1:49 am

^Not going to mention it further but that misspelling definitely gave me the wrong impression lol.

Lilith gives great exp if you can take her down. Sometimes, there are 1.5x enhancement rates, which can help you level up your units more quickly. Especially if you've unlocked training chapter called forest of doubt since there's a training area there with a catoblepas and yakov.
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:50 am

Really the best way to train is either quest 2-7, or 36-4.

I know it takes forever but you must learn to become a zombie when playing games like these.

Really the only way to level fast is to either:

A) Buy 4* feeders

or

B)Get Danu, Tartu, Anu...

I just maxed a few units with option B.
Back to top Go down
Ladabada

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Do research on enhancing, what I do is based off of that. I enhance 2* units to level 4 with 3 1* level 1 units (or single deploy them on 39-6, or whatever your highest unlocked level is) and also level 3* units to level 10 with 16/17 1* level 1 units. From there I just mass feed them to my units. Doing this during periods when they give enhancing bonuses is usually the best time to do this.
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:25 am

Thank you both for your insights, you can max a unit simply by enhancing with the 4 goddesses?
Back to top Go down
Ladabada

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:23 am

Nooooooo, a goddess will raise a unit by 3 levels if they are the same damage type (Anu with a melee unit, Danu with a range unit, and Tartu with a magic unit) and only one level if you don't match them. I would only use these for the units that are already high level as that is when you will maximize the goddesses effectiveness. Even then I've only ever used them on 5* or 6* units that I have level broke to 120/140 respectively. Another thing to keep in mind is that they will sell for 1-2TE after this event, so if you decide to use 3 or 4 (which you could sell for 6-8TE) of them to max out a 4* unit which will sell for at least 4TE you are at a loss in that sense. This is just something to keep in mind if you plan on trading/buying a 5 or 6* unit down the road as you will need all the TE you can get your hands on.
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:01 am

Thx a lot!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:34 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t15-leveling-and-enhancing-your-cards

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t1566-enhancing-and-leveling-bookkeeping

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2649-new-players-guide-to-first-5-enhancing

and on and on... lots of threads already about this
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 1:07 pm

There is ONLY 1 way, buy all my lvl'd and maxed 4*s
Back to top Go down
har168

har168

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:47 am

I'm very new so anyone care to explain the best way to use the Goddesses? I mean how many experience they gave and should I enchant them together with other card or pure Goddesses only?
Still learning hope you guys dont mind explainin. Thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:52 pm

har168 wrote:
I'm very new so anyone care to explain the best way to use the Goddesses? I mean how many experience they gave and should I enchant them together with other card or pure Goddesses only?

Goddesses gives you straight 3 levels, if they are of the same type; Anu for melee, Tartu for magic, and Danu for missile. If you mismatch, they will only give 1 level.

The best time to use them is when you want to max out a unit, where leveling would takes the longest.

I use them by themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:21 pm

xbLux wrote:
har168 wrote:

Goddesses gives you straight 3 levels, if they are of the same type; Anu for melee, Tartu for magic, and Danu for missile. If you mismatch, they will only give 1 level.

The best time to use them is when you want to max out a unit, where leveling would takes the longest.

I use them by themselves.

well... if your going to use them as appose to selling them, its better to only use them to level your unit to level 110+ as you can buy level 10-15 3* sets for less about the same as you could buy gods and at that level they provide about the same benefit.

If you are new i would sell your gods to buy better cards.
Back to top Go down
Gkdefined

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Should I send one goddess at a time?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:54 pm

send? do you mean use or sell?

If you ment sell... sell them whenever you can find a buyer

if you ment use, well if you use with the appropriate type then only use as much as you need
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 2:25 am

LILITH! Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best way to max units?   best way to max units? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

best way to max units?
Page 1 of 1