Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

So it begins...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
apherdites

So it begins... Empty
PostSubject: So it begins...   So it begins... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 7:26 pm

First time forum-ing. Wish me luck.
I'm at max capacity for allies at the moment and terribly loyal except in the case of comrades who go awol.
Still relatively new to the game but enjoying it so far and excelling with the help of some wonderful allies.
How does this all work? Now do I sit and wait for you to comment on what I've posted? Sounds somewhat uninspired as I've given you nothing to talk about except me. Let's turn the tables on that. If you've taken the time to read this far tell me something about you. Eye color? Favorite tea? Number of pairs of socks that you own? Whatever you're comfortable with.
Rock on.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

So it begins... Empty
PostSubject: Re: So it begins...   So it begins... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 9:02 am

welcome
Back to top Go down

So it begins...
Page 1 of 1