Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can't download fantasica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sg1john

sg1john

Can't download fantasica Empty
PostSubject: Can't download fantasica   Can't download fantasica I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:21 pm

As the title suggests i can't download fantasica,
i just bought a new tablet and it says it is not compatible with my device,
iv been looking around for a work around but have so far been unable to find a solution,
can anyone give me a hand?cherry 
Back to top Go down
shure
☆☆☆
shure

PostSubject: Re: Can't download fantasica   Can't download fantasica I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:03 am

There's no any solution really, unless you download .app file and install it manually, but it still can not work. Worth a try tho.
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Can't download fantasica   Can't download fantasica I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:23 am

I used to have this problem too.

Some one recommend me to use app share. Device that already have it install, use app share and transfer it over to install.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: Can't download fantasica   Can't download fantasica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:32 pm

Have to ask just to be sure. You aren't trying to put this on a kindle fire HD or microsoft surface right?

If you bought the latest model of an android tablet its probably a stupid error having with it not being recognized properly which happened to a friend of mine.

If its an ipad... well its just being an apple Razz

The only issue I've had since getting the game is having every attempt to buy moba coin cancel or error out and all google and mobage do when I try to find the cause is point fingers at eachother.
Back to top Go down

Can't download fantasica
Page 1 of 1