Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn   Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 6:46 pm

Since I've pretty much stopped competing (and almost playing) Fanta, I decided to play this game, but I only know of two allies who play it. Is anyone else playing this PC/PS3/PS4 (soon) game?
I'm currently leveling all mage classes and gathering every now and then since I'm stuck with Stone Vigil.

You can find me on the Cactuar server, under the name "Lilith White". I have two other characters on different servers (Ragnarok and Hyperion), but I'm not using them atm.

Also, I'm looking for a Free Company that actually does stuff, mine is full of people who don't care about anything but themselves.
Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
Page 1 of 1