Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Why Eunos is not tradeable?

Go down 
+2
niteng85
matakaw
6 posters
AuthorMessage
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Why Eunos is not tradeable? Empty
PostSubject: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:18 am

How can I complete album if I can't get her?
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Re: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:15 am

yup.. no one can complete the album cos this rookie rank reward from doomsday tower is not trade-able..
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 10:01 am

niteng85 wrote:
yup.. no one can complete the album cos this rookie rank reward from doomsday tower is not trade-able..
...I have her in my album. If I had known she wasn't tradeable and such a big deal, I probably wouldn't have used her as a feeder. ;_;
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 1:29 pm

So why is she untradeable in the first place?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:05 pm

At the time they wanted to try doing something for the new players who might feel that there is no way to compete against old established players. (it seemed like an ok idea... they haven't really continued with it though, other than having the 2 "rooks" in guild events)

It was meant as a rank reward to rookies... like actual -new- players.

In order to prevent old players from just making an extra account, going into the rookie competition, destroying everyone, and taking the rewards... they made it so that the rookie rewards cannot be traded... so even if you win them with a new account... you can't actually transfer them to yourself.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 22, 2013 2:16 pm

So the people that received her are the only players with the ability to complete their album...??? Just wow! My suggestion would be to finish that album fast! Knowing how Fanta likes to recycle their ideas, they will probably do this again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Eunos is not tradeable?   Why Eunos is not tradeable? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Eunos is not tradeable?
Page 1 of 1