Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TrieNoir

TrieNoir

Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? Empty
PostSubject: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:29 pm

Which one will I pick? I'm planning to sell it someday, so I need to know who has a higher price Very Happy

But since I'll be using one of them as one of my team, stats are just my secondary option Smile
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:44 pm

I think all of them are about 10te, so it just depends on which one you like more. In regards to stats, I would say Praline is the most useful because she is C Speed knockback.

I would suggest that using your points to get te(p) or pot(p) would be more helpful (unless you really need another 5*). With 5000 points you can exchange for 41 te(p)/pot(p), which would help in an upcoming event (or this one which uses pots).
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:03 pm

TE(p) and Pot(p) are way more useful.

When I first joined, I really wanted a Lumiere as I liked her art. After playing for a big, I learned Pauline is better in terms of stats. But playing a little more and learning how easy it is to obtain 5*s, I just forgot about them and started to convert the points to pots and te for events when I'm trying to rank for a 6*.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:14 am

I saved mine for pots/TE, and purchased Lumiere, the one i wanted, on an auction. It eased the pressure a lot Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Lumiere.

Yeah, I don't really have much else to say about it, other than I like her more than the other two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
TrieNoir

TrieNoir

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks!! ^^
Will try to save more for pots and TEs for events and also to get some 5* Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?   Lumiere, Securis, or Praline? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lumiere, Securis, or Praline?
Page 1 of 1