Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff   Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Make a guild of your own with only you in it. You won't let down team mates when you sleep or do something else AND
you will be MVP for every single match. You will also get participation rewards for the matches you do attend.
This is a great easy way for new players to get a bunch of premium tickets easily... 10 a day if you do at least one attack each match.
Back to top Go down
maxintoronto

Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff   Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 1:49 pm

hahaha,,, great!!

I am glad that you're spreading this idea, cos the more empty guilds the easier for me/our guild  Wink

I am not being sarcastic. I created my own guild with my alt account just in order to get some easy rewards and also hope the meet this guild of my own to get an easy win. lol
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff   Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:28 pm

I've heard of people getting 6*s from premium tickets so having a ton saved up for when your bonus chance is 10x hyper could get a lot of people their first powerhouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff   Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild event strategy for the guildless and casual player. Free premium tickets and other stuff
Page 1 of 1