Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wasape

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) Empty
PostSubject: just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)   just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 1:36 pm

so yea i just started playing yesterday and stuck with the quest that needs ally

it seems really hard to find allies. either no one response or they are full.

any advise would be appreciated.

thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Milnaley

Milnaley

PostSubject: Re: just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)   just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:55 pm

begginer guide

Im just reposting it, it has everything you need to know C:

As far as getting allies goes, if you have a better lead youll find it easier to get allies otherwise just keep it up and youll get there eventually ^^
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)   just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:04 am

Here is a quick tip, start a guild of your own with no members besides you. You will win the MVP award every match you attend and get 2 premium tickets each time. You will also get participation rewards for showing up to each match. It doesn't matter how badly you lose, as long as you show up just long enough to make one attack attempt even if you then take a nap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)   just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just started the game, lookign for some advise and allies =)
Page 1 of 1