Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Rage Fruits.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Rage Fruits. Empty
PostSubject: Rage Fruits.   Rage Fruits. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 9:15 pm

Would people here consider trading 4* or 5* units for Rage Fruit (L)'s? Just a question that popped in my head a when I got a message from a random person in game listing the fruit as an acceptable trade item. Been sitting on 3 that I have left from the event that's going. Being still a bit new to the game I still don't have a grasp on how the economy fully works yet.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

Rage Fruits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Fruits.   Rage Fruits. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Well, rage fruits (L) are being traded at a rate of 3 for 1 te, so they definitely count as acceptable currency, especially for those who need the fruits.

If you're looking to trade for some fresh 4*s, you can visit my shop (link in signature). I'll trade at a rate of 1 rage fruit (L) = 0.5te.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Rage Fruits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Fruits.   Rage Fruits. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:32 pm

If you need some 5* units hit me up. I think I still have a few extra. You can also check my trade list. I tend to be generous to newbies.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Rage Fruits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Fruits.   Rage Fruits. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 6:19 pm

Progression reward. I now have 8 L fruits. XD lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rage Fruits. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rage Fruits.   Rage Fruits. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rage Fruits.
Page 1 of 1