Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best starter 6*

Go down 
+8
Tentacle Love
jmoon10
dezmer
bluerexx
siangaun
Grumpy
Alzahar
WickedCrow
12 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedCrow

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Hello all!

I'm looking for advice on what the best starting 6* is. I need one to try to get higher ranks in some events. I know training events and some questing events do better with a good 6*. Arena events i think I'd be better with a solid 5* team.

So far I'm thinking vlad as he's cheap and does mega land damage. Still not sure and need help. Also the 6* has to be on the cheaper side as it will be my first 6*.

All help is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Alzahar
☆☆
Alzahar

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:49 pm

Vlad's strong and cheap, so's Pregare, who I've seen go for 40te. I also see a few people who start with Magnus or Chiara, who aren't bad either.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:05 pm

All around, I think magnus is the best starter card.

Vlad, Mort, Preg, etc. in similar price range are common starters as well, but just for few more TE, you can get magnus which has superior dps than all the other common starters due to its higher attack speed.

If you're more conscious about deploy costs for things like arena event, Isis is great too with only 15 cost. And some runner ups like mort (20), dolce (20), petra (20) are also viable choices. But I don't think something like arena event is something a newly starting player should even concern about. Even with a few 6*s, you tend to get buried and far from any meaningful rewards simply because there are so many players who have so much better cards than you... *cough* saw someone with 3x 7* and 3x charles *cough*
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:10 am

BEST starter i thought is Paris, can get around 60te, aution more cheaper.
Muriel Eriohnet also not bad actually, dc only20, but my fist 6* last time is Matahari
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 3:01 am

My my, prices has fallen for the 6*

I can assure you that a 6* will benefit you in any event over 5*.

For starters, go to auctions. Keep an eye out especially after a major spending event, a lot of top players will auction off 6* cheap.

You want to keep your eye on a few cards, and I'll list the prices I've seen them go for: Magnus (40TE), Muriel (40TE), Petra (35TE), Dorothea (35TE), Morticia (35TE).

Good luck hunting!
Back to top Go down
WickedCrow

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:58 am

Thanks everyone!!! Smile

It helps a lot.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:10 am

siangaun wrote:
BEST starter i thought is Paris, can get around 60te, aution more cheaper.
Muriel Eriohnet also not bad actually, dc only20, but my fist 6* last time is Matahari
Just last week, haven't seen paris under 65 last more than few min and commonly in 70+. But seeing few 60's now. I kinda excluded paris from my post since 65~70 mark is equiv to two morts/preg/etc. And you'd be better off getting two of them if just starting out. But yeah, paris is good.
bluerexx wrote:

...Magnus (40TE), Muriel (40TE), Petra (35TE)...
I don't think magnus/muriel/petra has fallen quite so much yet. Prices like that would only be sold at if they wanted to sell under 1min... I'd say more like 50/55/48 for them respectively.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:55 am

Grumpy wrote:

bluerexx wrote:

...Magnus (40TE), Muriel (40TE), Petra (35TE)...
I don't think magnus/muriel/petra has fallen quite so much yet. Prices like that would only be sold at if they wanted to sell under 1min... I'd say more like 50/55/48 for them respectively.
Yup, I agree your prices are the normal value, I'm just listing the common lowest value that he might find it for. Razz 
Back to top Go down
dezmer

dezmer

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:15 am

Mort is dirt cheap and probably the best value of the cheap mages - can get for 30-40 usually.

Alvida/Paris are melee and a good value also if you wanna go a little higher, 60ish range.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:11 pm

I highly recommend Petra, 20DC, Slow and a pretty heavy hitter in Colo/Arena. Morticia is also another good one for the price and DC cost.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:22 pm

I would say Ombre or Magnus but not for the reasons listed above.

They're both fast attackers and do great against varied enemy types, so they're not specialized. later on you can trade up to get teams like nina/patear and pregare/monica, who are the top dps versus specific types (outside of really expensive nonsense). basically that would be the start of a good 6* team that would be custom built to handle anything they throw at you.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 pm

I suppose I'll throw my question here as it kinda fits.
I just happen to got really lucky with the Dream Packs and got the 6* Ludmila who I already started to level.
Now I have received an offer for a "mlb Petra + Mort" for her. As I'm still learning about the value of various cards, I'm hoping to get some advice on if I should accept, look for another trade, or keep Ludmila.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 2:27 pm

Anastasia is 20dc and decent land attacks.

Petra is also 20 DC and decent land and sea attacks.

Morticia is just 20 DC although I can't see any advantage through her stats to other 6* but she is the cheapest good art unit.

Paris speed is B

Pregare has decent air attacks.

Vlad has decent land attacks.

Manfred has a hybrid stats which is very useful for any training events but gonna cheap at this time.

Karin has decent sea attacks.

Chiara is like morticia when it comes to price.

Magnus has a C speed magic attack.

Too many 6*s are gonna cheap nowadays and if I'm not wrong, Monica, Dana, Lusoria and Bajardo are lowered to less than 100 I think.

Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 pm

I think Bajardo is still not considered a cheap 6*. His stats and arena prowess didn't decrease his TE value, i think.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Seraph wrote:
I just happen to got really lucky with the Dream Packs and got the 6* Ludmila who I already started to level.
Now I have received an offer for a "mlb Petra + Mort" for her.  As I'm still learning about the value of various cards, I'm hoping to get some advice on if I should accept, look for another trade, or keep Ludmila.
A mlbLudmila can easily go for 200te, whereas mlbMort and mlbPetra are about 40te and 55te respectively.

Ludmila has nice art (and her own fan club), and is a decent all-rounder melee unit. And based on those I fought against during battle arena, she seems to make a decent tank as well.

Definitely keep her for now.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Ludmilla has 20 cost, c speed, slow, decent stats... She's probably best rated as somewhere inbetween meh and really good. if you like the battle arena, coliseum, or guild battle events, she's a LOT more valuable because that 20 deploy cost counts for a lot.

If you like her artwork, keep her! She's a great unit to have.
Morticia is another unit who is really nice to have by virtue of that low deploy cost, but she's speed D, and the difference between c and d is rather large (most of the time I never get to see them attack in events like the one we're in now)

Petra is also a good cheap unit, but has the same drawback.
Incidentally, petra is one of the very underrated 6* units out there because her stats are very good for her cost too. You might try to save up your TE and potions and try to pick them up later. For now, even if you consider it a good deal, ludmilla is probably still better saved for another deal because you can get more out of her.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 1:26 am

Seraph wrote:
Now I have received an offer for a "mlb Petra + Mort" for her.  As I'm still learning about the value of various cards, I'm hoping to get some advice on if I should accept, look for another trade, or keep Ludmila.
Thats a really lowball offer for ludmila.

KEEP HER. Although she is pullable through normal packs, but people value her for her art, and decent speed.

Petra and Morticia, while are 6* and can be useful, but their value aren't anywhere near close to Ludmila.
Back to top Go down
Seraph

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Okay, thanks everyone.
This is my very first 6* so there was some appeal on getting two other 6*. But then I was really weary about the D speed and the actual market value of the cards in question.
In consideration of everyone's advice, I go with my first thought and keep her for now.
I appreciate everyone's input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best starter 6* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best starter 6*   Best starter 6* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best starter 6*
Page 1 of 1