Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Starfall Crisis Quest times?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
halfiejd20

Starfall Crisis Quest times? Empty
PostSubject: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:18 pm

I know that it was 16:00 FT and 19:00 FT. Is that all?
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:26 pm

Its unannounced so outside the people working on Fanta for mobage no one knows the times.

Back to top Go down
halfiejd20

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:41 pm

well was there any earlier in the day?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:05 am

I only encountered 2 so far. Three different astrological signs each time. I would assume that means at least two more for 12 total signs, if it doesn't repeat.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:42 am

Well... I got a notice from fantasica saying:

"11PM PDT and 7AM PDT - CRISIS QUESTS! Available for one hour each time!!"

Not sure if they mean that always or just the next two from when they said it...
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:49 am

They do repeat. This time, my 3rd, I got a second attempt at lvl 3 Taurus. I won but I think I will just do the 2nd level over again in the future as I know I will win that and the payout wasn't that much greater.
Back to top Go down
halfiejd20

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:09 am

Thanks Grumpy, looks like the next one will be at 7AM FT
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:10 am

I believe that Fantasica will sent event notifications saying what time will be the Crisis Quests. It will be different each day i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starfall Crisis Quest times?   Starfall Crisis Quest times? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starfall Crisis Quest times?
Page 1 of 1