Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate

Go down 
+8
liquidleks
Resetz
mezzolite
Gn0mel0ver
Insainidjit
DatGreenTea
sycovenom
sagexsdx
12 posters
AuthorMessage
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate Empty
PostSubject: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:07 am

Anyone else having a lot of repeat card draws with their Premium/4*+ Tickets? In two days of getting the roulette 4*+ Ticket (8/25 and 8/27), I got 4* Estlin TWICE. Prior to this I also have received duplicates of 4* Maia, 4* Django, 4* Zenobia, and 4* Pictor.

There are a LOT of 4* cards. The statistical chance of getting the same card twice this many times is really low. And getting the same card in 2 days is REALLY low.

Anyone else getting this sort of behavior? Is the game rigged? I've already contacted the game's support twice but I doubt they'll do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:07 am

I've gotten 3 Django's, 4 Gunnel's (2 back to back, and 1 a few hours later...), 5 Alfonsos, 4 Glebs, 5 Scarlets, and a couple Virgils

The odds in this game are friggin ludicrous in every single aspect of it
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:11 am

Like, are they purposely giving a higher chance to cards I already drew? I don't understand how this can happen with "random" so many times.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:13 am

dunno as there are a pile of 4 stars I know I never drew that are in normal packs, but I keep getting those same ones for the most part (think I only drew like 4 that I didn't list)

And one thing in Fanta there is almost no such thing as random as random usually means .02% chance
Back to top Go down
DatGreenTea
☆☆
DatGreenTea

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:30 am

I've drawn Neil three times as well as Virgil the last couple of days here (all from Premium packs). My luck has been running pretty dry... lol
Back to top Go down
http://hakitou.tumblr.com
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:33 am

I'm wondering if maybe they messed with the percentage chances for this event since there's a lot of Premium Tickets and 4*+ Tickets (from roulette)

gonna save my premium tickets and 4*+ tickets till after the event is over
Back to top Go down
Insainidjit

Insainidjit

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Hahah I kept drawing Zenobia -___-.
Saving those tickets sounds like a great idea actually
Back to top Go down
Gn0mel0ver

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:17 pm

Not just premium/ 4*+... I bought 2 premium boxes over the course of this event trying to get a event card... I drew 2 agatha in just one box! then got another agatha in another 2 days later.... and only 1 event card (a 4*, of course)
Back to top Go down
mezzolite

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:05 pm

Question: how are you getting 4*+ tickets from the roulette? I've only gotten premium tickets, and I haven't seen the 4*+ ones there at all.
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:11 pm

There's a 4*+ ticket at the end of each 10 series... isn't there? Now you're making me question myself
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:46 pm

I think it is for new player only.
my newer ally which is new player just start on 20~ this month, he has 4+ ticket at the end of every roulette so far while I only get premium
Back to top Go down
liquidleks

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm

We don't all have the same roulette board.

My first run through had a premium ticket at the end.
My second run through has a 4*+ ticket at the end.

I know some people have seen ambrosia, and I have not.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:13 pm

its random I had a 4* ticket on the first one and I'm level 100
second it was ambrosia
this one its 2 premium tix
Back to top Go down
Resetz

Resetz

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:28 pm

than I am really bad luck and he is good luck maybe..
have only go done 2 time both of us, and he get 4+ both time..
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:34 pm

4* ticket for me will either be Roy or Glib Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:06 pm

My gf drew 2 chimeras and 1 fafnir from 3 4* tickets.

Im jealous x.x
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:50 pm

I guess I have good luck to get 2 4*+ Tickets just to see how bad my luck is to get 2 4* Estlins in a row Laughing 
Back to top Go down
lostential

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:20 am

I've gotten 3 Snowshoes since event started
Back to top Go down
Sh4d0w927

Sh4d0w927

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 am

I have 3 accounts and between them I have seen about 6 different units from 4*+ draws, that is considering all events thus far. I would say out of 20 4* plus, not a single 5 or 6 and the same few 4*s for the most part. As far as premiums tix, I normally don't draw above a 2*. This event one of my alts has been getting MVP every battle I bother with b/c only one in guild to do anything, so I used almost all tix for leane but used 6 as draw. I actually got 2 4* out of it, which is a lot better than I have ever got previously, don't remember the specific cards though.
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:40 am

I'll trade your Snowshoe for my Estlin!
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:39 am

Sh4d0w927 wrote:
I have 3 accounts and between them I have seen about 6 different units from 4*+ draws, that is considering all events thus far. I would say out of 20 4* plus, not a single 5 or 6 and the same few 4*s for the most part. As far as premiums tix, I normally don't draw above a 2*. This event one of my alts has been getting MVP every battle I bother with b/c only one in guild to do anything, so I used almost all tix for leane but used 6 as draw. I actually got 2 4* out of it, which is a lot better than I have ever got previously, don't remember the specific cards though.
I drew a Bernhard from a normal prem ticket (either last event or from the rewards from the one before it)I was like WOOHOO FEEDER TICKET hit draw, and was like whoa wasn't expecting that. Only other 5 star I drew was Sarah which was off my 1st pack when I started (cant remember if it was the 4star+ or standard prem gatcha pack that is rewarded)
Back to top Go down
sagexsdx
☆☆
sagexsdx

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 4:38 pm

Spent money on Dream Packs and got a 4* Fabel and 4* Felicia i didn't have. Then I got Fasti and Chris, both I have already. Then last ditch I got Zenobia for the third time. FML
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate   Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Premium/4*+ Ticket Repeat Rate
Page 1 of 1