Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Buggy Rook status?

Go down 
+2
ZucchiniQueen
GGTBOT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GGTBOT

GGTBOT

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else was noticing if they had any high level rooks in their guild. I just joined one and it tagged me as a rook. I meet two of the requirements (only ever had 4* cards and joined in July) but I am level 84... Another member of my guild is also tagged as a rook who's level 90 and leading with a max klavier.

Anyone with similar experiences?

On a side note this could mean there are some powerful rook players out there. Some of you bribers might want to start hunting for 5* team rooks Razz Razz .
Back to top Go down
ZucchiniQueen
☆☆
ZucchiniQueen

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 pm

GGTBOT wrote:
Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone else was noticing if they had any high level rooks in their guild. I just joined one and it tagged me as a rook. I meet two of the requirements (only ever had 4* cards and joined in July) but I am level 84... Another member of my guild is also tagged as a rook who's level 90 and leading with a max klavier.

Anyone with similar experiences?

On a side note this could mean there are some powerful rook players out there. Some of you bribers might want to start hunting for 5* team rooks Razz Razz .
ANYONE that hasn't albumed a 6* or 7* is able to be a rook. They removed the level cap of 30 for rooks.
Back to top Go down
GGTBOT

GGTBOT

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:00 pm

Ah, thanks for the clarification!
Back to top Go down
Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:06 pm

The same thing happened to me. Now i am just wondering if being a normaln member of a guild differs from being a rookie in any way? I mean, do you get less points or fewer rewards?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:29 pm

Been playing since Sunday and just got accepted as a level 48 rook. Thank god. I was worried there
Back to top Go down
Gn0mel0ver

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:33 pm

My rook rejoined first thing after maintenance, showing non rook status, does he need to leave and then rejoin to get rook status?

EDIT: just read announcement ... yes leave guild and rejoin as rook status works
Back to top Go down
Graphicsmith

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 3:31 pm

Does that mean I can join as a rook at level 88? I haven't albumed a single 6* or 7*.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Buggy Rook status? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buggy Rook status?   Buggy Rook status? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buggy Rook status?
Page 1 of 1