Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

(GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kharistos
☆☆

(GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now Empty
PostSubject: (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now   (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:26 am

Hey Guys,

I have been trying to join a guild recently but as far as the information from the Chinese Wiki is telling me you can only have 7 active members in your guild and two that have to be invited back into the game (aka players who have been inactive for some time).

The goal of the guild is to try for the 6* unit and I expect to have members that are very active and have at least a few 6* units in their party. Pls post your IGN and ID so that i can look at your profile as well as list the units you have available for use in this guild arena event.

A little about myself: Im a fairly new player to fantasica (abt 5 months) and I have been working to improve my cards and up till now I have gotten hold of a few 6*s like Matahari, Muriel, Pregare and Morticia. I have a lot of other 5*s and such. I play at GMT +800 and sleep from 2am to 8am.

My contact info is as follows:
kik: Kharistos
IGN and ID: kharistos and 66517357

Current Members:
1. kharistos
2. avarre
Back to top Go down
Tamachan84

PostSubject: Re: (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now   (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:53 am

Hi, looking for guild.
I'm active from noon to around 1-2am GMT+1

Only have 1 6* and a few maxed and unmaxed 5*

My main units are

140 morticia
120 bernard
100 kruez
106 soldado

other available 5*
101 sofia
100 Thrain
100 Dimagus
85 edwin
85 Klavier
69 Camille

My Id is 83245895 and kik is Tamachan84, contact me if you are willing to have me by these.
Back to top Go down
PangCY
☆☆
PangCY

PostSubject: Re: (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now   (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:14 am

IGN & ID: PangCY 88237142
Hours/day played: Except 12.00am - 6.00am [+8GMT], otherwise I'm playing.
Current event rank: not checked, server just enter emergency maintain

my current highest level unit list show as below:

6*
ML Eriohnet
ML Cardina

5*
LB 101 Melpha
84 Klavier
58 Adolph
56 Purifica

4*
MLB 100 Naneal
68 Flameme
66 Avril
other useful units with slow, knock back abilities among 47-58
Back to top Go down
Bundam

PostSubject: Re: (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now   (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:56 am

nvm, joined ally's guild

Last edited by Bundam on Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cancelled)
Back to top Go down
shaya

PostSubject: Re: (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now   (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Hi, I'm very active player just started out about 2 weeks ago.
My *5 card might be only: Lumiere, Bernard, and Dimages right now. But you can count on my activeness.

mYuriya
mAlfonso
mCandy

I play hard at +7 GMT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now   (GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(GA) Guild Recruiting ~~~ 5 spots empty as of now
Page 1 of 1