Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.

Go down 
+4
Megumo84
Oldenwing
Grumpy
Lalaliel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Empty
PostSubject: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Nice to meet you.

I'm addicted to Fatasica. It takes most of my time - and by time I mean not only free time but the time in general.

I'm a free player. I don't mind paying for f2p games - I actually like it. But prices here in Fantasica are rediculously high. Paying small sums gives you nothing. Paying somewhat around the price of a console game still gives you nothing. Paying a lot might give you something or even something good but success is not guaranteed. You have to be an extremely lucky puller or a brilliant trader to get what you need. That leads me to the next statement:

I'm unlucky. When I get a premium ticket I pull the lowest cards. When I get a 4*+ ticket I pull an outdated 4*. When I spend promo coins on series packs I only get 4* cards. That is why I spend a lot of time to get 5* event rewards. Those cards doesn't worth a lot, but at least I have something and I can see my progress. I've got lots of 4* though.

Nevertheless I like the game. I really enjoy it. I like that it has a lot of different events.  I like most of the art and especially cute pixel figures. I like the level of social comunication within the game.

6* cards that I have right now:
Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Medicis_iconHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Medicis

5* cards that I have right now:
Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. DaphneHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. KlavierHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. ZitaHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. MirabelleHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. HannahHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. CuriousHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. KreuzHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. RollHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. LevHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. BluetteHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. ThrainHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. SarahHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Bernhard

Nice to meet you again. Happy playing!

Last edited by Lalaliel on Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:07 am

Heh, I'm a free player and I too was very surprised at the pricing point of this game. It amazes me that there are people out there that wound literally spend thousands in a game like this, or any game for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Oldenwing

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 am

Some people just have a lot more money than others. Smile Anyway I agree with you guys. I spent about 20 euros when I started the game and it gave me a bit of a boost in beginning, but not much. I bet the game would profit more if the prices were a bit lower. Then again I enjoy a game where you cant get too much ahead with money.
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:33 pm

Hey Lala,

I'm a free player too. I was very tempted to spend $1 to see if I could get anything good. Wanna be allies?
Back to top Go down
AdachiSakari

AdachiSakari

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:11 pm

It's definitely amazing what some people will spend, but I know I'm among the ones that are going to try to do well without spending the money.

I hope your luck improves, though. Keep trying, you definitely deserve something good for the work you put in!
Back to top Go down
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 6:56 pm

Grumpy wrote:
It amazes me that there are people out there that wound literally spend thousands in a game like this, or any game for that matter.
Agreed. Though I can understand the point of monthly fee in mmo's that also appears to be thousands when combined through years.

Oldenwing wrote:
Then again I enjoy a game where you cant get too much ahead with money.
Oh I didn't mean it that way. I just stated that spending here can be totally pointless. You can pay and end up with nothing.

Card packs exept for series packs are very deceiving. I know people who spent around $100 and got mostly 3* cards with a few 4*. I'm not sure why they chose to purchase premium megaboxes in the first place... but I'm sure that something with "premium" in its name has no right to be that lame.

Even the term "card pack" is misleading. I'm a regular tcg player. I'm used to booster packs that contain several cards. 3 at minimum. 5-10 average. I can't find a reason to call just one card "a pack".

And then those random junk cards inside the "packs"... I know that fair games can guarantee you at least some profit. When you buy a pack you get several random cards and at least one rare or semi-rare card. It is random, it can be something that you already own or something that you don't want, but at least it worths something. You can trade it, you can sell it. You are not just paying, you are paying to get something.

Megumo84 wrote:
I was very tempted to spend $1 to see if I could get anything good.
I'm pretty much sure $1 makes no difference. Not in this game.

Megumo84 wrote:
I'm a free player too...Wanna be allies?
I'm convinced that us free players should add premium players as allies if we have a chance. That benefits us better. But if you really want to be allies and if you are active then sure invite me.

AdachiSakari wrote:
I'm among the ones that are going to try to do well without spending the money.
Me too. For now at least. Untill I can see some miraculous way to definitely get something good with my money. I really like to pay for the game that I like. This game. But I just can't stand the feeling of being fooled with those card packs.

No gambling for me. Well... I know this game is basicly about gambling. A huge dice roll. But I'm not rolling anything. It's critical miss for me all the time. So it will consider this game to be about cute art, not gambling.

I guess the best way of spending is buying some te's and then just using them to buy specific cards from other players. But it kind of ruining the main point of a tcg.

AdachiSakari wrote:
I hope your luck improves, though. Keep trying, you definitely deserve something good for the work you put in!
Thank you for your kind words!
Back to top Go down
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:00 pm

Personal blogging time:

Updated my unit list. Added Anton.
Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Anton
Just pulled him after getting a 4*+ ticket as a reward for winning 200 times. Really upset Sad 

I was hoping for at least a 5* card... like... I don't know... Bernhard maybe? Bernhard looks impressive at arena.
Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Bernhard

Also just saw new japaneese units. This one looks perfect:

Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. 5-Rossetto
Back to top Go down
Megumo84

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:18 pm

I agree on adding the premium players for allies, but it seems like they're not really biting. I got three so far, and one hasn't been on in over a week. I've become really reliant on one particular player and they're going on vacay tomorrow.

Have any tips on adding them?
Back to top Go down
Oldenwing

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:09 am

Yeah Lala, I agree on those packs being deceiving. I've never played a game where a pack means one card and those premiums are just rubbish. I spent my bugs on that Mina's boot camp offer and bunch of good four stars to get started but I suppose that to get a five star from a pack needs spending of hundreds.
Back to top Go down
Aroth1987

Aroth1987

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 am

Welcome to my world. I too never pull great cards however I do spend some cash on TE so then I can trade for the cards I'd like/need. Premium Tickets seems to be a scam and those 4*+ tickets would be better if they were 5*+ but that's my opinion. I too work towards event 5*s, since they seem to be much more attainable than pulling them from packs. Currently working on Daphne! So it's good to know I'm not the only one with bad pack luck!!
Back to top Go down
vanie

vanie

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:40 am

Hallo. I'm a newbie too, to the game that is. Played for 8 days.

I guess, if anything, it's better to wait for a special offer. If you're going to spend anything that is.

I assumed this was another of those games you can't play normally without shoving oodles of cash in your account, but it looks like mobage-ness is versatile enough that it can allow normal non-cashers to go with the flow just for fun.

If anything, seems good cards are dependent on premium cashers who end up with surplus and thus trade their goodies with friends.
Sucks that trade is down right now. I got a pretty good 4* from someone in exchange for an event item.

I think hunting for cards is what's going to get me addicted to this game, LOL.

But I see this has already been mentioned. I'm not familiar with this idea of needing allies who are premium players.
I guess I'm not bought by impatience easily.
Misinformation on the other hand, now that really bugs me. ->>Card packs,  rofl.
Already attributed that to faulty translation, if just simply out of habit. I doubt that's the reason however.
......but translating entire games from one type and language..well, you get it. Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:31 am

Megumo84 wrote:
I agree on adding the premium players for allies, but it seems like they're not really biting...
Have any tips on adding them?
No clue. Being active and talking to people helps.

Oldenwing wrote:
I suppose that to get a five star from a pack needs spending of hundreds.
My friend once acquired a normal non-event 5* card with a 4*+ ticket. I still don't believe it Suspect 

Aroth1987 wrote:
Currently working on Daphne! So it's good to know I'm not the only one with bad pack luck!!
I finally got her. Acquiring Daphne stressed me out. Neutral  It was unexpectedly tough because bosses were really rare. I ended up being rank ~1200 and missing the cool guy in a tall hat (and I really really wanted to get him).
Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Ernesto_iconSad 

vanie wrote:
... it looks like mobage-ness is versatile enough that it can allow normal non-cashers to go with the flow just for fun.
I'm pleased with Mobage actually. I guess they need all kinds of players. Free players are needed too to make the whole system healthy. They know it. I have a proof that somehow adds up to my opinion: their support works great. I contacted them (I had some promo coins issues). They knew I was a free player and still they were polite and helpful. I was used to lame support in small games. It was normal to me that even premium users were treated with total indifference or disrespect. And the situation with Mobage is different. They know that free player's opinion is crucial. Free players have a lot of time and they can spend it either praising or criticizing their games. And they are smart enough to make me chose the first option Smile 

vanie wrote:
Sucks that trade is down right now.
It makes me so very unhappy. This game is so very boring without trade. Everyone is complaining. I want to trade a lot of goddesses. But I guess I can wait.

vanie wrote:
I think hunting for cards is what's going to get me addicted to this game, LOL
It's the hunt for specific cards. For example several weeks ago I was happy with the couple of 4* cards. Now I have 4x5* and a lot of 4* cards (you can see the list above) and I'm unhappy with no 6* cards. It is all about greed I guess. It is never enough. Mad 

vanie wrote:
Already attributed that to faulty translation, if just simply out of habit. I doubt that's the reason however.
......but translating entire games from one type and language..well, you get it.
I am absolutely sure they were not lost in translation. I'm familiar with localization process. The translation bug is a subject to fix. They had a lot of time to fix it. They didn't. So it was intentional. They know it, I know it, you know it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:43 am

Personal blogging time:

Added Daphne, Macaria, Vincente and Liaris to my list.
Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. DaphneHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. MacariaHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. VicenteHello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. Liaris

I removed several allies with 4*- leads. I'm a little sorry for that but they kept appearing in the arena event instead the majority of my 5*+ and that ruined a lot of my PvP and Boss fights.

I might be skipping the Guild Arena event. The game stole a whole month of my life and I need a break. I still will be playing several times a day and do all the ally stuff. But no more rush for me for a week or two.

I am thinking of starting a shop thread to sell my 4* and goddesses. After trade is available again of course.

… They added the new training activity but it seems to be unfinished. First it was absent and now it is half untranslated and half missing. The maintenance went wrong Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 6:11 am

I got my dream card!
Medicis!
She is also my first 6*.
I really whanted to have that profile picture ^^
Back to top Go down
Alzahar
☆☆
Alzahar

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 5:42 am

Hey Lalaliel! Just like to let you know I love to see people enthusiastic about Fantasica, especially because I only joined last month and hope to see more people who have fun in this game like I am. Congrats on your dream card btw!

In fact, I decided to buy all the way to step up 7, because Fantasica is basically one of the main games I play in my spare time XD.

I was quite pleased with my purchase, because I understand that the chances of me pulling 3 6*s in one step up 7 pack were like 1/125000 with only a 2% chance for a 6*.

So I suppose I could be considered one of those premium players? And if you're looking for allies I'm quite happy to ally active and friendly people.
Back to top Go down
Lalaliel

Lalaliel

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:21 pm

Alzahar, sorry for late responce. Nobody talked to me here so I forgot about this topic (:
If you want to be allies feel free to invite me! By the way I'm sure I traded with you some time ago - I was buying some 5* or maybe trading some leveled 4* for it.

UPDATE:
Now I have a decent 5* team with a 6* leader for any purpose.
I got Lev, Bernhard and several 10-15 dc units so it will be posible for me to deploy full team at arena. I also have some freedom to chose my units at coloseum.
I am even prepared for a guild battle... though I will not be participating in guild event. It's too stressing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan.   Hello. I am Lala and I am a Fantasica fan. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1