Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Abbreviations

Go down 
+2
Wahuh
AriyaEretsee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AriyaEretsee

AriyaEretsee

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Hello hello,

I am either blind as a bat or just the worst searcher around, but I cant find a list that explains all common used abbreviations and their meanings. I have figured out a few by now, but there are alot that still puzzle me. Such as MLB or the m/f with a card occasionaly, id think male or female but it could be anything to me.

So is there a list that I have missed with common ingame and forum used abbreviations?

This newbie thanks you in advance!
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:02 pm

MLB = maxed level broken
i.e. Level 140 for 6*, 120 for 5*, 100 for 4*
Maxed would be 120 for 6*, 100 for 5*, 80 for 4*

OT = Open Trade, an invitation to start a trade with someone

To determine the gender of a card, I'd use this spreadsheet:
Link

Also, the 2* card Claudio only boosts the stats of female units so you can just deploy him as a check. The 4* card Alex boosts males.

Can't think of any other lingo which you'd be stuck with but you can just post em here. I think I know it all by know Razz
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:13 pm

f means fresh, i.e. level 1, as in fEdwin
m means maxed without being level broken

I don't know what h means though, I've seen references to hAragon for example.

Pretty sure there are more abbreviations, can't think of any right now though. And thanks for explaining OT, that one had me puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:19 pm

'h' refers to the hero units instead of their original counterparts, i.e. Aragon (Hero), Orte (Hero), Dana (Hero), Tullia (Hero) etc.

Also OBO = Or Best Offer
Used when someone is selling something for a set price but are willing to go lower than that price.
Back to top Go down
Soao

Soao

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:07 pm

thank you for info!

wts want to sell, wtb want to buy obviously..

what is >S etc?
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 6:51 am

S> is just to indicate that someone is selling something. It's useful cause it takes up less characters.
Likewise B> means buying.
Back to top Go down
DaphneDiane

DaphneDiane

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:54 am

Was looking for similar information. Recently drew a 6* and a whole bunch of abbreviations suddenly filled my profile.

Was able to figure out most of them, but was at a lost for a few like: "flb". I saw a few WTT (assuming: want to trade) post mentioning trading something for flbCardname where Cardname was the card I just drew.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:21 am

WTT = want to trade yes

fLB, uh never seen that one used, I suppose it means a fresh card that's had Ambrosia used on it.
I wouldn't ever use it anyways.
Back to top Go down
DaphneDiane

DaphneDiane

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 am

Thanks, that was my guess as well but it didn't make any sense to me. Fortunately wasn't a trade I was interested in as I had actually been wanting the card I drew for a while.
Back to top Go down
M4tt91

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:57 pm

This was a great help, indeed. But I think newer players would be even more lost. I wonder if'd be okay to make a list or something of reference for other people. Maybe a page on the Wiki?

EDIT: never mind, I've just read http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2682-walkthrough-free-player lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abbreviations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abbreviations   Abbreviations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abbreviations
Page 1 of 1