Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hero Points

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Monty775

Monty775

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 am

Hi I'm relatively new to the game, and after getting used to the gameplay I've realized I've become pretty dumbfounded as to what to do with my Hero points.
I accumulated about 3400 (the referral standard) and realized that in order to get the lv 5 Lumiere(I have no strong magic units) I'd have to spend the next 26 days or so pimping social media for Fantasica.
So I was wondering, is this the best option? Should I just bite the bullet now and but 11 premium tickets? Would those be worth it? Should I but those tickets and then trade them in for LP and get 22 Goodie bags? should I buy all the 4* units?
I've seen that most people agree the TE and POT are the best things to stock up on. In terms of events, I totally get that. But regardless of how many times I reattempt a quest or training I'm not going to get far if I have lackluster units and I find myself srtuggling in the current event because of it. I've made a decent team of 4*, but a few more wouldn't hut. (This could just be the collector in me, looking for the excitement of getting new units and opening new packs/bags vs. actual game strategy).
I was just wondering what some peoples opinions might be on the Hero points.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 1:15 am

SMS, Twitter, and email doesn't need to send out an ad, at least not for my Galaxy S3. I just click and then hit back button. As for FB, I just had it set to post with custom privacy, where only one person can see it. You can also delete the message after you post, while keeping the Hero Points.

As for you other question, when I first started, I also eyed Lumiere. After a month of playing and doing a colo, I realized that she isn't good for arena/colo. So I looked at Praline, which is slightly better suited for that type of event. But by the time, I got enough Hero Points, I was already sitting on tons of decent 5*, so Praline doesn't seem that enticing anymore. So I decided to save the points and use them on nontransferable pots or TE when I plan to rank in an event for a 6*.

If you put in a little bit of effort and, 5*s are pretty easy to get.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:42 pm

personally i was saving my hero points for lumi but during the last tower event i traded them all in so i could finish the two extra towers... got a 6* monster and an extra shot at the 6* unit. i think if you just keep playing events you'll get all the 5*'s you need/want and them some and then look back and wish you had them all to turn into te/pots during an event you'd like an extra boost in. who knows in two events you could find yourself close to a 6*, only needing an extra boost to get there. i would just keep building the points up and only turn them in if they can help out or if you have so many that it wouldnt hurt to redeem a 5*.
Back to top Go down
Monty775

Monty775

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 8:08 pm

Yeah, I'm thinking I'll stick with saving them until I need them. Looking back at how I've gotten the units I have I do think that in hindsight I might regret trying so hard to get one, especially if I'm in an event. Speaking of which, I have another question. Is there any way to trade master scores?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 11:06 pm

that type of item (the ones that unlock special quests) is not trade able
Back to top Go down
BayushiKira
☆☆☆☆☆☆
BayushiKira

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Will hero points cease after the current event?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 am

I liked Lumire mostly for art. But i've found her on an auction and end up winning her for 12,5 TE.

A bargain considering the ammount of blue TE/Pots you'd have to exchange by giving those 5k hero points.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am

BayushiKira wrote:
Will hero points cease after the current event?
$!@#$@!#$@! what makes you think that?????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero Points Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero Points   Hero Points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero Points
Page 1 of 1