Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.

Go down 
+15
gambolice
Kinyat
lemanzarc
ForLulzz
CiXoN14
bsastor
paktoyryan
Gaulwa
micobeebo
KuroStar
abuqasar
Firemoon13
Cowdero
equals399
junsuina
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lemanzarc

lemanzarc

For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:03 pm

I haven't actually tried trading yet but I might start my own shop soon since I've been having a few spare 4* and 5* cards that I won't probably use anymore. Where did you host your auction? Here in the forums or in-game? Sorry for the noob question XD
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:18 am

bsastor wrote:
this sure is an addictive game...especially after putting money in to it and getting involved in those events. (moba must be laughing their socks off right now)
i'm holding my right hand with my left to prevent myself from spending on the sunkiss gals... whatever they are... hahaha

I know that feeling bro. Thrown $20 into the game already trying my best to resist temptation. The biggest test of patience for me this fasting month ><
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 am

paktoyryan wrote:
Heyo, Leman. There are two ways of getting a 6*, either by being active and being smart with deals or being rich. XD I finally got to host my first auction last night PST1100. It was a bust. The income was extremely low. People only bought my LE4*s for Feeder prices.

Fellow auctioneer here. I've hosted 2 auctions during the recent recruitment and currently the 4* market has really tanked. I sold for SSS and SSLs on the first day and resold them and traded for TEs. Even through this I barely broke even with them. I foresee it being even harder to move 4*s unless they're in sets. 5* and 6* auctions are becoming increasingly common so i hope to move product into that area. In the 2 weeks of play i had, i've seen LEs such as Leraye go from 9TE all the way to 3-4TE. Just my two cents on the market i think Luna may turn into viable 4* currency sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
bsastor

bsastor

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 am

oh shoot...
Back to top Go down
paktoyryan

paktoyryan

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:58 am

I know what you mean, Abu. I'm sort off feeling the same way. I also feel that the 4* Market, LE or not. Is bound to sink. On the side note, 5* market is doing fairly well and active. mAlraune on this one auction got sold for 21TE. Pretty dandy sale if you ask me. I think it's not too low nor was it too high.
Back to top Go down
http://goo.gl/hsbo6P
CiXoN14

CiXoN14

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 8:20 am

junsuina wrote:
Kinda glad I started this forum. Like bsastor I mostly grind. I'm not that active on weekends and for today as well. Sad I'm getting kinda addicted.

Yeah.. After a month you just hit free fall and then there's no coming back 0_o
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 10:20 am

paktoyryan wrote:
I know what you mean, Abu. I'm sort off feeling the same way. I also feel that the 4* Market, LE or not. Is bound to sink. On the side note, 5* market is doing fairly well and active. mAlraune on this one auction got sold for 21TE. Pretty dandy sale if you ask me. I think it's not too low nor was it too high.

Glad to hear it. In the midst of training my 5*s hope they recoup what i have on them. People are generally flushed with more 4*s than they need right now. People are even beginning to run 6* auctions with Petras and Monicas going at almost half their value. Hopefully this "peaceful" event allows people to recover from burning TEs and Pots for awhile and we can all trade around a little easier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
junsuina

junsuina

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:10 am

CiXoN14 wrote:
Hey so I'm from Australia and I've been playing since the Emerald shadow event. I've only recently gotten my 1st 6* Morticia since I refused to trade a lot of my units away Razz

I'm with you. Its so hard to part with your units your spent hours grinding. I have quite a no. of 4* and I'm mentally preparing to sell/trade them but abu's forecast on the 4* market is worrying. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://janessaloves.com
junsuina

junsuina

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:12 am

Strangely, I don't like the idea of buying/trading maxed units. So much more satisfying to buy fresh and grind.
Back to top Go down
http://janessaloves.com
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:32 am

On the bright side many of the more common 5*s have also started to decline. Fresh pullable 5*s can be obtained from as low as 5TE from what I've seen these few days. Only LE 5*s retain their original value. 5* is the new 4*~
Back to top Go down
CiXoN14

CiXoN14

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 12:44 am

junsuina wrote:
Strangely, I don't like the idea of buying/trading maxed units. So much more satisfying to buy fresh and grind.

Me too. I like feeling accomplished when I max out a unit.
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 am

Hi guys, i am from SG. How long have u all being playing this game? I start on Mar. Send me in wall text if u wanna ally me, i will make some place for local time players.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 4:41 am

Hey man,

I'm from SG too. Currently on my 10th day in Fantasica. Having 3 Level 50 4*s at the moment, grinding 12/7 cuz im really bored at work or arcade lol.

Cant wait to get my first 5* but the currency seems pretty hard to come by. (Pity I started reallllly late into the Doomsday Tower so I only managed to get Flamme T__T)

Add me up yeah?
Back to top Go down
melvin858

melvin858

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 1:14 am

junsuina wrote:
Starting this thread for players in Asia. Just to note, not limited to just Asians, Non-Asians in Asia or Non-Asians not in Asia. Its more for, well players who are active during Asian time zones, get my drift?

Why do I think we should have this? Well I think its a lot easier to play Fantasica if you have Allies who play within your time zone so it could be a good place to meet potential allies and a topic discussion that is mainly active during the time zone we're actively playing, not that the forum is not buzzing 24/7. I just thought it would be nice to know that when we're online there is a topic discussion that is active especially for our time zone.

Hopefully I'm not too in over my head over this. If it doesnt work out, I guess I'll delete this thread.

hi, i'm fr Singapore too.
i shall add u as an ally
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 9:22 am

gambolice wrote:
Hey man,

I'm from SG too. Currently on my 10th day in Fantasica. Having 3 Level 50 4*s at the moment, grinding 12/7 cuz im really bored at work or arcade lol.

Cant wait to get my first 5* but the currency seems pretty hard to come by. (Pity I started reallllly late into the Doomsday Tower so I only managed to get Flamme T__T)

Add me up yeah?

Believe me, you are better off than players in the past like me.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:17 am

KuroStar wrote:

Haha yeah, my gf told me about the currency back then. Something along the lines of 4* was worth 20TE etc etc. But then again, there was a TE farming event long time back, so...
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:31 am

Just noticed you're up here Gambo. If you're still looking for allies ID me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:40 am

Abang you're full.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:06 am

gambolice wrote:
KuroStar wrote:

Haha yeah, my gf told me about the currency back then. Something along the lines of 4* was worth 20TE etc etc. But then again, there was a TE farming event long time back, so...
and Sofia was around a beastly price of 100 TE
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:55 am

yeah, when TE is cheap, card prices get inflated.

That`s natural economics.
Back to top Go down
gambolice
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:02 pm

To the Muslims in Asia, Selamat Hari Raya~
Back to top Go down
rheartilly

rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:22 pm

I hope I'm not late to the party! Haha. Smile I joined late July and I'm really hooked on the game.

I live in the Philippines and I'm usually on at around 10am-1am grinding and doing other stuff. You can count on me to be around almost all the time! I have three ally spots left, but once I'm full and you would like to add me as your ally, just write on my wall and I'll see what I can do. Smile

My lead's Pale, and I have a few 5* and I hope I get a 6* soon.
Back to top Go down
cerulean

cerulean

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Just started the game too, really addicting.
Back to top Go down
sam2512

sam2512

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:56 am

I just found out that the honey moon was only a week. please add me, all of my ally doesn't online during asia time. sam2512 - 57088494
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.   For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For players in Asia! Or for those who play during Asian time zones.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2