Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
whitecrest9

whitecrest9

Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :) Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :)   Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:38 am

Hey guys, been playing since June 25 I think and i've been hooked ever since.

I'm currently finishing my bachelors whilst working, and this game has still been able to subtly sneak its way into my life.

My girlfriend doesn't know yet, she thinks I'm just having more "foodie eat outs" lately.

Anyways.

Love this game, the content, the events - never run out of things to do, but most especially love the global community.

I'd love to say 1000 more things i love about fanta, but i have to work on my research paper now, so i can stay up late playing this dam addicting mobile app later on.

brb. glhf. see all of you on the field.

Kampai.
Back to top Go down
acapapa

Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :)   Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 am

Come see me if you like to buy some cool 4*s.
My id : 48561008 Smile
Back to top Go down

Looking forward to having a fun & fair trade agreement with all of you :)
Page 1 of 1