Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(

Go down 
+16
KrewOwns
Bob Backspin
Jameskozzy
puukin
kfcjamal
chaosme
mogman
Ghost_Star
DavyHolly
naturesfox
Cowdero
PuYang
Ryosuke
sGabe4
SnowTempest
Gaulwa
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 pm

Bob Backspin wrote:
I'm having a similar problem - right when I reload the page after getting an artifact, it's already been stolen which is ridiculously annoying.

I was wondering though, is it still possible to complete these three sets after the event is over?

Should be able to as along as you have already gotten at least one artifact from the set to unlock it on your profile. And as long as there are still extra copies of the missing pieces in the set floating around the game.

Just remember that once a player has completed a set, you can only steal extra copies that he has.
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:13 am

kfcjamal wrote:
why do people waste a couple of te (p) stealing artifacts when the reward itself can be bought for 1te?

Purifica is only 1 TE? I thought she was 5 - 10?
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:29 am

Out of curiosity, how do you get an Angelic Tears?
I have received (and got stolen) dozen of others, I completed Agony, Chain, and am floor 81 in Light.
Am I just unlucky?

If someone is selling 5* for 1-2 TE, I am interested Smile
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:40 am

Gaulwa wrote:
Out of curiosity, how do you get an Angelic Tears?
I have received (and got stolen) dozen of others, I completed Agony, Chain, and am floor 81 in Light.
Am I just unlucky?

If someone is selling 5* for 1-2 TE, I am interested Smile

AFAIK you only get tears from encounters in the Crimson tower.
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:14 am

need tears Cool 

some of pro players right now is not collecting artifacts so you can steal them. Smile the artifact fever is lowering. attack players who are not online..wahaha.. Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 am

I opbservedm yes. Now, I roughly only lose 1 artefact every 1-2 hours. If I deprive myself of sleep, I might be able to complete a set by burning 1-2 TE at the right moment. (riiiight... 2 TE for a 4*)

Now my problem is to unlock the Angelic Tear set... I personally have a bunch of 4* level 80, but they are not enough to kill the crimsom tower monsters since most my allies are 4* around level 50. I need better allies.
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 4:46 am

its easy Smile recruit allies who have 5* to 6*.. so many friendly players out there.. Smile but you want to find players who have the same timezone or players who are online if you're online..

i managed to recruit player with 6* lvl 140.. but i can't get some tears.. one is okay..waaaaaaaaaa..need to crimson tower.. wahaha..

im also a 2-3 weeks old player like you Smile
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:45 am

well, anyway, beside the 5*, the two 4* characters are not really that worth it. you already get 2-3 of them by doing the 2 small towers. I gave up on the artefacts Smile
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:06 am

Yeah right when I got my first Tear artifact in the Crimson Tower I rushed to use my TE and attacked people who had the tears.

I got lucky enough to get everyone before they either stole back, or someone else stole. I wasn't attacked for about 30 minutes, I was surprised.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:14 am

Well, I just got my first tear. Of course, it got stolen in 10 min.

maybe if I am lucky enough to get 2-3 without being attacked, I'll burn TE. Otherwise, it is cheaper and safer to buy it for 4-5TE.

With my 4* leader it's no surprise. I need to find a cheap 5* first.
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:16 am

Gaulwa wrote:

maybe if I am lucky enough to get 2-3 without being attacked, I'll burn TE. Otherwise, it is cheaper and safer to buy it for 4-5TE.

If it can help you I can give you Dimages. The 5* from last event. I don't really have a use for her, and I would like to help out as well.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 am

Òh my gawd... I have 3 tears on me!!... but I also only have 3 TE(p)...
please please please please do not attack me for one hour ><

Hahaha, this game is really stressing me out Very Happy

EDIT: of course they would steal 2 artefacts 10 min before I could complete the set. lol.

KrewOwns wrote:
Gaulwa wrote:

If it can help you I can give you Dimages. The 5* from last event. I don't really have a use for her, and I would like to help out as well.

That would be awesome but I would feel bad to take it for nothing. What do you want in exchange?
I am good at grinding, maybe I can power-level a character for you? or something?
Maybe some feeders? Dunno how it work exactly.

Last edited by Gaulwa on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:02 pm

Of course, under constant attacks I lost all my artefacts again Smile

Anyway, I have a question regarding this whole stealing business. I stole from a 6* guy who possessed the full set. I thought there was no real harm done, plus I am a 4* newbie, if I can win, he is the one with weak defences.

But now he want revenge and want to declare war on me to gank me with all his friends. Apparently this is for Luna (lol?) and the victory record.
Check my profile for the conversation. Do people care that much about it?
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Gaulwa wrote:
Of course, under constant attacks I lost all my artefacts again Smile

Anyway, I have a question regarding this whole stealing business. I stole from a 6* guy who possessed the full set. I thought there was no real harm done, plus I am a 4* newbie, if I can win, he is the one with weak defences.

But now he want revenge and want to declare war on me to gank me with all his friends. Apparently this is for Luna (lol?) and the victory record.
Check my profile for the conversation. Do people care that much about it?

If you stole every artifact from him, then maybe that's why he got angry. I stole randomly as to not get someone mad. Either I got very lucky, and stole from generous people, because only 3 of the 7 people I attacked even bothered to take the artifacts back.

Anyways if you only stole one, and he's acting like this then I don't know what their problem is.

Also I want nothing for Dimages, it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:41 pm

I only stole one, and he already had a full set. Seems weird that a 6* would lash all his clan wrath on a 4* newbie trying to play the event Very Happy

Thanks a lot Krew, I'll send a trade request
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Gaulwa wrote:
I only stole one, and he already had a full set. Seems weird that a 6* would lash all his clan wrath on a 4* newbie trying to play the event Very Happy

Thanks a lot Krew, I'll send a trade request

You're welcome. Maybe that person had a problem being attacked by a new player. Personally I only revenge and that's it, I don't try to make a scene out of it. I would tell you to steal mine, but I don't think I have extra tears anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Some people are like that. A day or two ago, someone stole one artifact from the set that I haven't completed. So, I hit back and stole an artifact that I needed from a set that he already completed. Guess what, he attacked me later and stole that artifact back.

I was so thinking of getting a couple of friend to screw up his win/loss record, but decided to not to do it since it is a waste of my time. (Maybe I will do that after the event lol)
Back to top Go down
paveljevs
☆☆☆☆☆☆
paveljevs

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 am

If anyone still needs artifacts you can steal from me - I won't be taking back. Mostly have Tears but some other pieces as well.
You'll have to be able to pass Agastache and Vermelho though, but they shouldn't be that much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:47 am

Thanks a lot guys. I managed to get 5/7 tear, then burned 2TE to get the rest...
Of course it wouldn't be so easy... and while I fought the second battle, another artefact got stolen.

So I burned a third TE to get it back, Won the fight against 6* again (tough)... and my connection went down.
I was all FUUUUUUU /RAGEFACE in the office, lol.
Took 2 try, but managed to connect again and complete the set. *sweat*
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:48 am

Gaulwa wrote:
Thanks a lot guys. I managed to get 5/7 tear, then burned 2TE to get the rest...
Of course it wouldn't be so easy... and while I fought the second battle, another artefact got stolen.

So I burned a third TE to get it back, Won the fight against 6* again (tough)... and my connection went down.

Well done.
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:30 am

wahaha.. congrats.. still i dont have tears..wahaha.. and my eyes will be full of tears if didn't get one.. Smile

maybe i will burn up my night stones later.. Smile i will try to get dream tix and SSL..
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:49 am

KrewOwns wrote:
Gaulwa wrote:

Well done.

I dunno if it is luck or thanks to KrewOwns, but today I received less attacks. Probably thanks to my new 5* leader.

@Asura, I got tears starting level 20+ in the crimson tower. I think my first one was on a goblin group, so any monster swarm should be fine.
Back to top Go down
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆
macrosssdf1

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 10:50 pm

I've got a bunch of tears  if peeps need, almost 2 sets worth

just hope no one takes them from you after you take mine;;

I rarely got attacked anymore after i changed my lead to 5*
Back to top Go down
Gaulwa

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:09 am

Strangely it is the same for me. I suppose few people unlocked the set. And people who managed to get it all have a full set now.

Competition for the divine scale is still fierce Very Happy But my new 5* lead is already level 75, probably 85 by tonight. This will scare a bit the competition.
Back to top Go down
Mecheon

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Stealing artifacts is probably my least favorite part of this game. It's so frustrating. And it's bad enough when someone takes an artifact you need, by they add insult to injury by taking your Luna too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(   Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :( - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! They keep stealing my artifacts! :(
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2