Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi Guys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gutochan

gutochan

Hi Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys!   Hi Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:40 am

I' m new to the forum.
Found it while looking for a place to find info on Fantasica.
Guss i hit the jackpot, found a lot of info and what appears a good community.
Hope i can fit in. cheers
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Hi Guys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys!   Hi Guys! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:32 am

Welcome to the forum, gutochan!

Before you get started, please do take the time to read through the Forum Policies.

Fantasica Encyclopedia has tons of information to help you get started out in the game. Very useful thread there is zoebeagle's master list of Hero and Monster units.

Our Trading Center comes with its own set of rules. If you're going to partake in the trading portion of the game, please do take the time to read the following:

Trading Center Rules

Our Stance with Silicon Studio/Mobage

How Not to Get Scammed While Trading

The best way I say to fully enjoy the game is be equipped with the knowledge so you don't fall into the traps/pitfalls that so many people in the past have! :-)

With the formalities out of the way, welcome again to the forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to contacts any of the following Admins (Crowex, clocksprocket - call her clocks not clock >_< lol ) & the Moderators (beltane-flames, JackNaBox - he makes all of our profile signature pics and avatars. Go to General Chat : Profile Sig. thread and put in your request, and pnoytroi - me! Smile )

Have fun, enjoy the game, and I'm sure we'll be able to find a good fit for you in the forum. Good luck and have a great night! :-)
Back to top Go down

Hi Guys!
Page 1 of 1