Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

guardian of the young dragon event

Go down 
+12
Wahuh
equals399
MythSearcher
SnowTempest
NeonC
Ilyere
Yoruichi
wwwCat
chaosme
Ghost_Star
chaosbladeuk
kfcjamal
16 posters
AuthorMessage
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

guardian of the young dragon event Empty
PostSubject: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:28 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw.livedoor.jp%2Ffantasica%2Fd%2F%25cd%25c4%25ce%25b5%25a4%25ce%25bc%25e9%25b8%25ee%25bc%25d4

so apparently you can evolve your dragons (puzzle and dragons anyone?). this looks like a cool event (a te burning training event?).

i noticed dash ranking for the more recent events, what is this? is it like ranking but you get an extra set of rewards if you rank high early? that's actually a pretty good move to encourage people to burn resources early and not wait till the last day.
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 am

kfcjamal wrote:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fw.livedoor.jp%2Ffantasica%2Fd%2F%25cd%25c4%25ce%25b5%25a4%25ce%25bc%25e9%25b8%25ee%25bc%25d4

so apparently you can evolve your dragons (puzzle and dragons anyone?). this looks like a cool event (a te burning training event?).

i noticed dash ranking for the more recent events, what is this? is it like ranking but you get an extra set of rewards if you rank high early? that's actually a pretty good move to encourage people to burn resources early and not wait till the last day.

It actually reads more like a training event with a monster grooming type aspect. Yes I love the fact that they are introducing a lot of new ideas and seeing how they work.

Aren't Dash Ranking similar to daily rankings?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 am

yea i read it as you find stuff to give to your dragon in trainings, time will tell though.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 am

Start dash ranking is basically a ranking that pays out midway into the event to encourage more people to spend/burn early to rank.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:05 pm

apparently you use monsters to fight with you Shocked 

well time to level up my bergamot, rosemary, and amarelo bounce

http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.ca/2013/07/new-event-in-japan-guardian-of-young.html
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:25 pm

this looks amazing!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Do u know if monsters will atk or if their to shield u
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 10:53 pm

i think ddraig should be called hero-edwin afro
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 1:44 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
this looks amazing!

Spoiler:

wow Shocked agreed!
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:19 am

Yay, a practical use for my defence! I worked hard to enhance them. X3 And Ddraig is freaking awesome.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:09 am

fire dragon unit is only 170te(monster is 110te) now in jp Shocked 
thunder dragon unit is 90te (monster is 20te)

looks like i should just save up and straight out buy myself a fire dragon Razz 

Spoiler:

wow isabel is 250 as well
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:46 am

Wow cool, I will be able to use my Pale that refused recruitment. Perhaps she knew!
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 4:54 am

Im curious how the defence stats for the monsters would work in the event Razz
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 9:35 am

SnowTempest wrote:

From the information, you want high rarity monsters with high HP.
Thus Fafnir is one of the best choice in our version right now.

The problem is the monster with second highest HP is actually King Mandra, so do you want to risk a 4* being less effective than the lower level 5 and 6* with less HP?

I do have Azul for my 2nd account, and a King.

You can only deploy 1 monster, so you can prepare for the event.
Back to top Go down
equals399
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 am

MythSearcher wrote:
SnowTempest wrote:

The problem is the monster with second highest HP is actually King Mandra, so do you want to risk a 4* being less effective than the lower level 5 and 6* with less HP?

I haven't read the translated event notes, but I really hope that there's more to it than just monsters tanking for you. Otherwise Fafnir and KingM would just be the obvious choice for everyone. And there would be no variety whatsoever :/

Edit: Reading the blog though, it says:
"Form a team with MONSTERS to battle random training encounters! Four of your units with a total of 80 deploy plus ANY four monsters."

So it's 4 instead of 1?

Last edited by equals399 on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 10:18 am

When will we get this event? I REALLY want Ddraig Razz
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 11:43 am

equals399 wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
SnowTempest wrote:

I haven't read the translated event notes, but I really hope that there's more to it than just monsters tanking for you. Otherwise Fafnir and KingM would just be the obvious choice for everyone. And there would be no variety whatsoever :/

Edit: Reading the blog though, it says:
"Form a team with MONSTERS to battle random training encounters! Four of your units with a total of 80 deploy plus ANY four monsters."

So it's 4 instead of 1?

Well I just trusted what I heard from others and didn't really read that part.

Just read it, yes, you can have 4 instead of 1.

It seems like what matters is the rarity, the size and the Lv of the monsters.
Size is a hidden parameter that not much people know about.(But it is obvious that Fafnir and King Mandra is large, maybe not the largest but large enough)

You have an auto button to give you the highest lv combination, don't know if that is the highest HP combination or not.

And they increase your HP only, so I guess there are only there for tanking.

Well, I guess Fafnir is not the only possible unit, As long as you have large enough 6*, you can use it to get quite a lot of HP.

King Mandra is not that important then, I guess my Agastasche, Noir or Blanche will be filling up the 2 slots with Fafnir and Azul.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 6:05 pm

guess my hideous Medusa is going to come in handy.
Back to top Go down
zephinx

zephinx

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 8:46 pm

hmm... hopefully Fafnir would have some use finally. I was cursing when it was the only 6* I drew after many packs.
Back to top Go down
Bobkyou
☆☆☆
Bobkyou

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Do we have any info on how difficult this event is? I'd feel really silly buying 4 Fafnir only to discover a few leveled catoblepas are all you need.
Back to top Go down
darkcloud313
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 5:39 pm

does anyone know if it is easy to come buy the baby red dragon? and how hard it was to evolve into a red dragon?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guardian of the young dragon event   guardian of the young dragon event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guardian of the young dragon event
Page 1 of 1