Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS

Go down 
+44
GoldoaWillNotMove
tomtom98
M60A1
Milnaley
matakaw
littlesig82
Yuan
ForLulzz
Rcybs
Abyssight
Kandachime
Arballest
HinakiHinari
sealbutts
LuziMiazawa
Timed
WindSilence
wowyogurt
cyndre
fwooshers
Hyouzanryu
Arizirii
Aniwo
Maggot
LatinLegacy
ElysianField
nightmarejin
TypeAlpha
kfcjamal
Cam
noobcake
corroded
GitD16
Isylia
blackwing
deedlit228
imunksky
zzgalactic
lace
masta518
wwwCat
Blargod
zhuwawagu
aubade888
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:32 pm

tomtom98 wrote:
What are the Japanese and korean wiki ah Devil Maker?
This is about the closest thing:
http://dm.inven.co.kr/dataninfo/card/

Speaking of JP/K DMT, what the actual fudge did they do to Yuki? She looks like a slut. ._.
Back to top Go down
tomtom98

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:03 pm

@GoldoaWillNotMove Ah, thanks man, but i found another site, that's also good. Still a relatively new site, but more polished. http://www54.atwiki.jp/devilmakertokyo/
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:26 pm

The update yesterday was huge.

Colosseum - Another PVP feature in addition to the old Arena. You choose opponents and earn Silver based on the wins you get. There are also prizes for playing at least once a day. I think you can get 200k Silver max every session (got 170k last run).

Evil Lord - Boss appears at fixed times everyday. It takes Silver to participate. You get prizes for doing damage and rank. The prizes are good but the cost of Silver is also high. Right now you spend 90% less Silver to enter, but once the discount ends this will be a huge Silver sink. I can see this feature driving players to upgrade their deck. You really need a good deck to rank without running out of Silver.

Core - It now uses Light to enter, but the first time is free. The time limit is increased to 1 hour. Now what do I do with the friend points?

After School Event Dungeon - Silver and EXP drops are lowered by a huge amount. I think event item drop rate is lower too but I don't have a big sample size to be sure. I have 4 of each 5* now so I will try for 1 more set and be done with the event.

Slum - New dungeon. No idea what it is like yet.

Daily Dungeon - It is shortened to 15 steps. I also get more card drops today but it may just be luck.

General Combat - You can fast forward or skip battle scenes now. They also show all the party bonuses at once to save time.

NPCs - The art is better. They show more b00bs.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 8:36 pm

I dropped this back in November to play VC full time lol. It was getting too tedious to advance without becoming a P2W player, so I kind of got bored.

Is the game more newb friendly now? Or will it still take months to get a 6*R? :p
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 9:55 pm

There are definitely more prizes that you can easily get. The new participation rewards from Evil Lord and Colosseum, many of them EXP and Point cards, are obtainable by newbies. The Ingredients drop more for me today than before in Daily Theme Park. The Evil Lord event hands out a 6* to top 30% rank, which is probably about rank 1k. So theoretically newbies are able to get a 6* faster.

But that's without comparing with more advanced players. The new features strongly favor those with good teams. Participation rewards in Evil Lord is based on damage done. A newbie will have to retry more times to get the same damage number, but the entry fee in Silver goes up to prohibiting level really fast. It seems unrealistic for newbies to rank high in Evil Lord.

Long story short. Newbies can get 6*s faster than before. Advanced players get them much faster.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 11:26 am

Fairly certain the drop rate for 6* mats have increased. I was able to evolve my Tiamoo (lol) to uc in about an hour or 8 runs, to be exact. With that said i now need to focus of evolving my morrigon to uc.. So many evo points to rack up T_T
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Definitely a great opportunity to get back into the game or at least until they 90% off of raid costs lasts. I share the same sentiments as Abyss on the new patch.

The thing I should add is that the slums is an area that resets everyday in terms of the friendship rewards that we gain. It's just a pity that FP is useless now since cores don't consume FP although we can call allies on boss battles that are not part of your friend's roster for 100 FP per ally.

Hell Zone also gives considerable silver rewards (25k from Baphomet to Orochi and) as well.

I'm also glad that they gave Yuki a mini short in comparison to her Japanese and Korean counterpart.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:13 pm

Just got the new update and tried out the game again. It's a bit overwhelming with all the changes, especially when I only have 2 6* in my party.

After fumbling around a bit, it still seems heavily geared towards p2w and I see people with uber 6* parties doing raids, which means I'll never be in top 30%. It's not really any easier getting evo points either, and the new areas are still super end game content that my party can't handle.

I'll give it a few more days to try out, but it's honestly still not drawing me back in at current.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:02 pm

I personally think it's easier to get evo points than before. Raids give special point cards and expanding darkness now have areas that give evo points although farming silver is arguably more beneficial. What most people do nowadays is that they hoard their special point cards (and other cards that give evo points) for days that give 50% more evo points.

If you don't want to spend that much time but want to progress, I think you could just farm Hell for silver and health potions. Use the silver on raids for more evo points and summon tickets participation reward, while you could use the health potions on more difficult areas if you really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
funerealspark

funerealspark

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 12:02 pm

I'm new to the game. Add me if you have a slot. IGN:funereal
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 4:03 pm

It's interesting that top 30% means top 1000

and I'm top 12% with only 2 6* (average about 800K damage per battle)
Back to top Go down
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:04 am

anyone still play this game? just started. Seems pretty inactive, no real forums. Debating whether to continue.... pulled some 5* and a lot of 4* cards from free tix.
Back to top Go down
HinakiHinari
☆☆☆
HinakiHinari

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:01 pm

I'm still playing, and a bunch of people from here are still playing as well.

The official forum is here:

http://palmpleglobal.boards.net/

There are quite a few guides and posts with information about what events are currently ongoing, and you can even ask for help in the Devil maker advice subforum.
Back to top Go down
Jin Ashtar

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Thanks a lot Hinaki.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:56 am

Beware of the big whales though lol
Back to top Go down
skyjimji

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 am

Powerful new devils have now arrived in Devil Maker: Tokyo!

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 KGT9AFK

It’s a top rated Card Battle RPG!
Devil Maker is constantly developing new content.
Come join our community now!

More about Devil Maker Tokyo:
- Available on iOS, Android and now on Amazon!
- Over 700 beautifully drawn cards to collect
- Numerous in-game activities: RAID, ARENA, BEAT THE BOSS etc.
- Constantly developing with exciting new content

* Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Palmple.global
* Download: Download
(For AMAZON Download: http://amzn.to/1dJJ8HK )
Back to top Go down
skyjimji

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 5:42 am

Already playing Devil Maker or played before?

Come back for extra rewards with this Season II launch event!

* Official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Palmple.global
* Download: Download
(For AMAZON Download: http://amzn.to/1dJJ8HK )

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 OCEY2Cn
Back to top Go down
jofacha

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm so sad i just started playing and missed so many of the freebie events T.T

edit: ign is jofacha :3 still looking for friends
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS     Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS  - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Devil Maker: Tokyo (Collectable Card Game) Android & IOS
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17