Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?

Go down 
+4
memphiskite
KrewOwns
blackwing
Arabelladonna
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? Empty
PostSubject: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:42 pm

I'm looking forward to a hopefully far away enough Colo event, one I sorta really wanna rank in. I've heard you can rank without spending thousands if you have enough TE. Planning to buy a little during the event to try and compete, but how much TE should I try to gather to have on hand in the meantime?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:30 pm

depends on what rank you want to go for and what side you want to rank on pvp or pve. Pve is much easier to rank in but you have to deal with both rng and having the Large event item on hand to use. Pvp is totally unit driven you must have a good team that can end battles in 1 round.

That being said a safe amount for top 10 is 4k te on pvp side anywhere from 3-5k on pve side. Its probably cheaper to rank pve but having to buy event items and deal with rng can be a pain and frustration if you are on the border of falling out in the last few mins and you dont hit a boss while #11 does and pushes you out. Where as 1 te = 1 win pvp side so its the "safer" if more expensive option.

Looking back at past top 10's in colo they used around 2-3k te but with a 7* that is top 10 only that number could increase and its better to have more than fall short.

Yes its totally possible to rank in colo without spending any money as long as you have the te.

Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 7:27 pm

blackwing wrote:
depends on what rank you want to go for and what side you want to rank on pvp or pve. Pve is much easier to rank in but you have to deal with both rng and having the Large event item on hand to use. Pvp is totally unit driven you must have a good team that can end battles in 1 round.

That being said a safe amount for top 10 is 4k te on pvp side anywhere from 3-5k on pve side. Its probably cheaper to rank pve but having to buy event items and deal with rng can be a pain and frustration if you are on the border of falling out in the last few mins and you dont hit a boss while #11 does and pushes you out. Where as 1 te = 1 win pvp side so its the "safer" if more expensive option.

Looking back at past top 10's in colo they used around 2-3k te but with a 7* that is top 10 only that number could increase and its better to have more than fall short.

Yes its totally possible to rank in colo without spending any money as long as you have the te.

You can easily get to rank 500 and lower for the 5* though, just don't sleep for too long or you will lose ranks fast. That happened to me, lol.

So you would still end up spending money? Unless you save hundreds upon hundreds of TE(p), you still at one point had to have bought or traded for TE.

So no event you can really have a chance without spending, or have to have spent in the past money.
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 8:27 pm

Depends on the definition of spending. I have been accumulating te and pots without spending money but i have had to spend a lot of time in playing the different events and ranking for cards which i can then sell for te/pots. Or if you spend countless hours trading you can also get a lot of te/pots.

Ranking in the top 100 is easy enough without use TE in a colo if you spend the time. Its the top 10/25 that need te.

The most "free" player friendly events are colo/tower since both need te and money doesnt confer any advantage that cannot be bought with te, ie Large event item and 6* event unit. After that its just a endurance contest in who can spend the most te.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 5:48 am

600-800 TE for the colosseum event sounds about right. If you stick with PvP.

However, you'll need a good team to progress that won't let you down (I don't give out tips on better team formations).

You'll also need quite a good number of bookmarks or those stat boosting vials during colosseum events to give you the advantage, or the extra BT if you want them too.

That's just my opinion alone though....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:05 am

I guess I should clarify I'm looking at the Dark Princess event. I love all the event units and BT and rank units! However, there will only be 20 Magdalenas released and a ranker estimated 11k+ TE for that event @_@ Would it be wise to save up enough TE to at least get the event 6* unit, rank in the top 150 for Benedicta, Judith etc., grind out the 6* BT reward, then relax and use the rest AFTER the event to buy Magdalena with pure from a ranker? I fear they won't even sell with that few released, but I can't financially compete or even prepare for that much TE burning!
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:52 am

Arabelladonna wrote:
I guess I should clarify I'm looking at the Dark Princess event. I love all the event units and BT and rank units! However, there will only be 20 Magdalenas released and a ranker estimated 11k+ TE for that event @_@ Would it be wise to save up enough TE to at least get the event 6* unit, rank in the top 150 for Benedicta, Judith etc., grind out the 6* BT reward, then relax and use the rest AFTER the event to buy Magdalena with pure from a ranker? I fear they won't even sell with that few released, but I can't financially compete or even prepare for that much TE burning!
The only problem is moba may make changes to the event n decrease the # of rewards handed out for that event
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 am

wwwCat wrote:
Arabelladonna wrote:
The only problem is moba may make changes to the event n decrease the # of rewards handed out for that event

Do you think they'd make Magdalena even lower than 20 total?! O-o
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Arabelladonna wrote:
wwwCat wrote:
Arabelladonna wrote:

Do you think they'd make Magdalena even lower than 20 total?! O-o
it's possible or they might take her out of the event which is possible since they took stiria 7* out of shadow flame coliseum along with 70 alsiel n 50 vala
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:07 pm

No Magdalena will remain top 10 both pvp pve side at the very least. If anything we can see a increase in the numbers from top 10 to top 15 or top 25 but decreasing from top 10 to top 5 wont be something that would happen.

11k+ te is a big farfetched i would say. I think on the top end #1 would be ~6-7k te. Dont forget all the te burning events in between now and darkness princess. I would say a lot of people are going to pick one and go all in with thier te stash so 4-5k minimum seems like a good estimate. Basically wait and see what the next colo with a 7* looks like in terms of wins/bt and estimate number of te used as that would give you the best idea.

at 11k te you can rank #1 in 2 tower events so it not worth it to spend that on 1 colo. I would rather get 2 7* and trade for the one you want + get a lot more stuff.
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:10 pm

They took sitria out because they wanted to introduce the 7* along with the 1 year anniversary event. As far as changing the reward brackets go i have no idea how they come up with them but top 10 for top prize is a minimum.
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 pm

Well this arena they took out 50 verl 6* n 500 fista 5* n 500 aqua 5*
Back to top Go down
schizzlemydiz

schizzlemydiz

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:00 pm

wwwCat wrote:
Well this arena they took out 50 verl 6* n 500 fista 5* n 500 aqua 5*

It's all business. They know they make more money by limiting the top awards.

f||<krs... =P
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:10 pm

I know I spent over 1K Te in the last Coloseum event and that was with Chandelle as lead and Eisberg (which gave huge advantage for both PVE and PVP ranking).

I placed 16th in both PVE and PVP. I imagine if you are looking at top 25 you must have a minimum of 1K TE. Since I had an event unit that gave huge BT bonuses and helped me win fights faster, I imagine that number will be substantially higher with normal units.

Also, that was a relatively short event. I imagine the 4K number I see now and then is probably spot on under normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
kenthezebra
☆☆☆☆☆
kenthezebra

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Arabelladonna wrote:

i love that event as well, and out side of buying stuff, there is no way i can/could stash 4k te for the 7*

that being said i will try Smile have to take into account that buying her from the market might be so much easier than fighting for her. as some spenders (it seems) only get high ranks for the sport of ranking.

also it looks like the dark princess event has daily ranking rewards, which may come into play.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 6:39 pm

With 11k TE, why would anyone bother ranking?

Just buy what you want and have a relaxing week. XD

... unless you want the event rank number 1-10 to reflect on your profile, then... 1k TE is the minimum and then from there, when the event starts, work out how much more you think you'll need.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?   How much TE to maintain rank in Colo? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much TE to maintain rank in Colo?
Page 1 of 1