Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+214
seridan
North_Kodama
HunterKaelin
Kakuncio
Blindwisdom
Lachymae
BlackObsydian
Soleina
Genlean
Zevit
fairyboy
liquiddragon
jefferyj98
P1rateKing
Senile
Garrra
deeception
evulCally
Marduk
zeleaphyr
SandStone88
mu0387
allyart
TheRain7
Kanata67
Spacebug
SomelPT
triumpher
Zhaothecow
KuroStar
Ceres
Darkmusses
Wolframite
suminon
Amayziing
FemaleBahamutslover
Amasuro
cruorimancer
KaBOOM63
bobhole
Abraxan
Roanmarvel
boyetvalte
zanakya
149342133j
agni
Jin Ashtar
pozor
AHDawning
Merivel
Knieve
Sterlymobile
djchrispc
stygiancolors
DivaDestiny
rnightingale
TCGKiller
reyrey
Kharistos
TiberiusAk
V-Clan
Einhardt
MidasRegality
razor_monkey
MzJayYaj
Phailbox
Samaxluis
dyne
PangCY
Melliora
the1lyden
Snorror
kckhkenny
MochiMikw
anakron
Sugiatno
Monty775
tomtom98
DarkAoiishi
martydoom
osiris27
Fanta1981
UkyoSonoda
maiksanderbec
broom
Alzahar
sealbutts
lightningice
Zolvereign
sabin044
Cam
Balth
VodkaMartini
Momostorm
ollyshuteye
Unknownkid
Bundam
Maelrawn
Grumpy
Firephly
Vaati
shure
abuqasar
wreckage
Khaleesi
Megumo84
Jeitron
Oldenwing
motoway
daffy4201
hamammm
Psych
avarier
Sankha
Fantafanta
Resetz
lishe
Tenmujin
honkytoinks
OminousDullahan
sam2512
poetrypoesar84
mct007tc
bluerexx
garyheehee
jheun
red11590
paktoyryan
neilburg
sGabe4
Roatanhi
sniperpwnsyou
luckyallstar
Laxjeff2002
DatGreenTea
DellerDeller
13lackMoon
goldheart7
bsastor
itistheriz14
Djmunkee
kenekeenken
rustyoldnail
asura08
rawchief
greatgooglygo
Iburnq8
ForLulzz
Mcgloin123
zzgalactic
Belhyde
Lares
ToastyDonuts
XenoCalimani
yuray
Minowara
Wahuh
Hajkster
ggorrell77
xSeisax
greendragon208
raikong4
Gkdefined
superk4y
Karmab1ue
memphiskite
GrumpyLime
NeonC
OwlOfMinerva
Vyzaj
sked00
xtaroux
kittykato
Tattycoram
Skyreith
Arabelladonna
silentvoice
neozh3
neixingren
kankledpanda
Atra
Benster159
master162326
Klifey
JScathach
Skullypower
skrfirefly
po1102
schizzlemydiz
killme27
Tabrias
The Power 5
Perlita
jenvolio
NEoTroy
AzuGazer
AntonioOne
ryokoseigo
Cowdero
xmach
treyking308
codfish9306
webcest
Colaleon
Ryosuke
chaosme
corroded
kirindas
Caimsen
DTF6dragonsru
Kadaan
lovessel
Sunocoloco
Ghost_Star
218 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:14 pm

The (P) stands for Personal, so you can't trade them.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Well i am going now for Marybell..than for Cella an ally helps me getting both for 200 Te.
If some Allys dont want have me than for having not so strong 7* all i can say is: Sry i dont swim in Money, and 600-700te is expensive.
Its like youll pay 300€ just for one 7*lol..not with me thats for sure.
And its hard for me to get some te/P on Mass..and the Giftcards are really expensive.
Some people work hard for theire money, but Sellers just dont care, and not everyone is rich besides that Marybell and Cellas are good 7* and Cella is really cute too. Smile

So i guess, getting Liz will be a long dream to reach for me, because i am not rich..but thx for the advices on which 7* would be could to get. Smile 
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Ok so for this event, I was lucky enough to draw one of those cards that gives extra bt when they're ur leader. So my question is when fighting bosses for the event, do I need to use the card I got or can I just keep it as leader and use other cards?
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Two part answer:

1. For this event (Training) Event Units don't give extra bt when killing bosses. What it does is increases to chance of finding the more rare bosses.

2.You don't need to send out the Event unit but need to leader it to get the extra benefits of finding rarer bosses when running through training stages.
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 12:26 pm

Sterlymobile wrote:
Two part answer:

1. For this event (Training) Event Units don't give extra bt when killing bosses. What it does is increases to chance of finding the more rare bosses.

2.You don't need to send out the Event unit but need to leader it to get the extra benefits of finding rarer bosses when running through training stages.

thanks for the help, lol only got a 4* so the benefit isn't huge, but it's enough~
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Regarding This Event

What do the following cards do from this event (Anu, Danu & Tartu). I got all 3 but they seem to have no purpose, all maxed out at level 1 and with no selling price. I don't know what to do with them?

Also does it make sense to keep training on the higher and higher sections cause it costs more tp, would it just make more sense to train on the first maps?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 2:39 pm

jefferyj98 wrote:
Regarding This Event

What do the following cards do from this event (Anu, Danu & Tartu). I got all 3 but they seem to have no purpose, all maxed out at level 1 and with no selling price. I don't know what to do with them?

Also does it make sense to keep training on the higher and higher sections cause it costs more tp, would it just make more sense to train on the first maps?

Those 3 are goddess cards. They are special feeders that you feed to other cards to level them up; if you feed them to the right unit (Anu is for melee, Danu for missile, Tartu for magic; there's also a 4th goddess named Enurtia for monster card) the unit gains 3 levels, else only 1 level.

You get more event items, brushes and seals, at the end of higher training stages. You really should get to them, but it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 4:49 pm

Yay, another question~

I got the 4* from the dream pack that gives extra boss encounter chance etc... But I also got a 5* thats picture isn't shown. Will the 5* i got also give the bonus?

So does the bonus boss encounter come from a card within the dream pack or one of the selected 9?
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:50 am

Only the 9 new units get bonus encounter rates.
Back to top Go down
jefferyj98

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:11 pm

Sorry for being so active here in asking way to many questions, but I have another one :$ What's this battle arena thing I see everywhere. I couldn't find anything about it in game (hopefully not me being unobservant). Any help...?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:22 pm

jefferyj98 wrote:
Sorry for being so active here in asking way to many questions, but I have another one :$ What's this battle arena thing I see everywhere. I couldn't find anything about it in game (hopefully not me being unobservant). Any help...?

its a type of event, basically you farm up tickets via training or opening your wallet and then pick one of two types of arena to enter. i think the common one is winning 10 battles for more and more bt points and you can stop after you win and take your winnings, if you lose at any point you get nothing and the other safer one is the same with no penalty for losing but not nearly as many bt points.

The basic mechanic is a team of 10 with 200dc and you pvp another random team. its the same as say guild arena where based on the range of the unit you have front line and back line people and each unit has its own health and can be slowly picked away ~ here is the wiki page on it: http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Battle_Arena

I'll just add that this event type hasnt been seen in a long time and i would consider it dead, or to have been replaced by guild arena.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:22 pm

What Units are best for Mira Quests Knockback or Slow?
Problem is i have only one 5* at her max level i got 2 others to but they havent reached the max level yet.
I guess Slow is better than knockback at the first master 1 quest?
I really have problem solving this and not all allys have maxed 5* with Slow attribute and both fact give me a hard time to finish the master 1 5* Quest at Minas Trail.
Second question so..i got now 1 master Ticket and where do i use it?

I didnt see any pack where i could use theme O_o..all the hard work for a not working ticket? Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:33 pm

Ceres wrote:
Problem is i have only one 5* at her max level i got 2 others to but they havent reached the max level yet.
I really have problem solving this and not all allys have maxed 5* with Slow attribute and both fact give me a hard time to finish the master 1 5* Quest at Minas Trail.

I didnt see any pack where i could use theme O_o..all the hard work for a not working ticket? Rolling Eyes 

I haven't gotten the time to clear Mina's but generally you want a kb near the end to counter the faster, smaller monsters trying to sneak through. When used in combination with aa and poison, slow is better imo because it makes the monsters cluster together.
Back to top Go down
liquiddragon

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:02 am

Hey all,

Been searching/looking on the wiki but I haven't been able to find any info on the rook chests. Does anyone know what 6* units are inside and how the rook chest works?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:42 am

liquiddragon wrote:
Hey all,

Been searching/looking on the wiki but I haven't been able to find any info on the rook chests. Does anyone know what 6* units are inside and how the rook chest works?

I believe the 6*s are all standard 6*s plus Miseria. There are 10 cards in the chest; you pull 1 card at a time, and the price for each pull increases as you go. If you're lucky you can get all 3 6*s with the first 3 pulls. I don't think you can reset the chest if you pull all 10 cards though, so only 1 chest per account.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:45 pm

po1102 wrote:
Ceres wrote:

I haven't gotten the time to clear Mina's but generally you want a kb near the end to counter the faster, smaller monsters trying to sneak through. When used in combination with aa and poison, slow is better imo because it makes the monsters cluster together.

Will work it when the Mina Quests come again thx for telling, i didnt mange to beat the 5* which mean i need to level my 5* more and drop the one with without any skills..just having strong stats dont help much.
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:31 am

Beginner here^^v...got a few questions to ask...
1) What is the function of Dark Heart and Soma?
2) If the event item we haven't finished use and keep it in the Inbox, will it be used in the next time event? Or the event item, just will use for 1 time?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 9:13 am

fairyboy wrote:
Beginner here^^v...got a few questions to ask...
1) What is the function of Dark Heart and Soma?
2) If the event item we haven't finished use and keep it in the Inbox, will it be used in the next time event? Or the event item, just will use for 1 time?

1) Soma is used to level break (increase max level) of 8*, if you're new and unless you're very lucky with the pull (or spend a looooooot), you're not gonna need it lol. I don't recall what Dark Heart is so I can't tell you.

2) No event item is reused in future events, some used to be (like battle arena tix) but not anymore. The event item that let you deploy more of your own units in training event should be kept, however, because it will be exchanged for tradeable pots later.
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:48 am

fairyboy wrote:
1) Soma is used to level break (increase max level) of 8*, if you're new and unless you're very lucky with the pull (or spend a looooooot), you're not gonna need it lol. I don't recall what Dark Heart is so I can't tell you.

2) No event item is reused in future events, some used to be (like battle arena tix) but not anymore. The event item that let you deploy more of your own units in training event should be kept, however, because it will be exchanged for tradeable pots later.

okok..Thx for the information^.^
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:00 am

And another question...
i receive 2 Dream20(S) ticket but i din use it, now it in my inbox...can i use that for now/future?or juz the moment i take out from inbox, it burn out?
Back to top Go down
Sterlymobile
☆☆☆☆
Sterlymobile

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 3:45 pm

Dunno where else to post this question since its been a long time since last Dragon Raising event but I want to get ready for next one.

On the Wiki is states that your team HP is determined by your monster's Size, Level and Rarity. First off I thought the monster's defense contributed to it unless its just the amount of dmg reduction or something. Second how exactly do you calculate a monster's size and is there a hierarchy in which size, level and rarity are ranked? Does rarity only count stars or does is actually take account ranking for that particular monster.

I have Victoria, Justice, Cardiff, and Lythis as my 4 monsters but have some others I can sub out just in case.

There probably won't be any answers but i wanted to make sure since I think the next one is coming up soon(ish).
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:21 am

fairyboy wrote:
And another question...
i receive 2 Dream20(S) ticket but i din use it, now it in my inbox...can i use that for now/future?or juz the moment i take out from inbox, it burn out?

You can only use it on dream chest 20, not 21 nor 22 nor whatever in the future. So, those are pretty much useless now.
Back to top Go down
Zevit

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:28 pm

I looked around a bit for the answer but...
What's MLB and kik mean?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Zevit wrote:
I looked around a bit for the answer but...
What's MLB and kik mean?

MLB = Max Level Break or so, it means that unit has been fed enough ambrosia (or soma in 8* case) to gain 20 more max level and leveled to that new max level subsequently. Currently, when a unit is mlb it can not gain anymore level and is at its peak performance.

Kik is a messenger app available for both iOS and Android. It's pretty popular among fanta players. It's used to handle trades mostly, since 40 char max per message just doesn't cut it, especially when you want the trade to be discreet.
Back to top Go down
fairyboy

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am

Actually how can we login to different account but using the same device??anyone know that??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next