HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Belhyde wrote:
Just wondering about something...
Petra as 6* mage unit, is she actually pretty good (excluding her speed)?
Or Dolce/Morticia/Dorothy all better than her?

And in tower event like current event, does lv or mlb affect unit damage/HP?
Because somehow my f Luch damage is close to my other low cost Lv75 4*. O_O

Also for Lv1 card, more or less how many level will it gain with 3 m4*?
Is it instant 80 level?
Thanks...

Petra is a fine 6*, its just there are so many of her because she is one of the original 6*'s. Dolce was released after her and Mort is an LE. Also all of the 6's you listed are D speed and Petras slow is less valued in the D speed range because in quests poison is more powerful and for everything else D speed is too slow.
The current event is not a tower, its a Colosseum. Level does effect the damage it does... but we dont know about health. The event cards get a huge bonus to damage.
In the encyclopedia section of the forum there is a spread sheet that will calculate how many levels you will gain for which ever feeders you use.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 1:31 pm

Lares wrote:
Does someone else experience some troubles to connect to Fantasica? It just started today for me...and everything else seems to be working fine. Just Fantasica refuses to start because it can't connect properly.

try switching from data to wifi or if wifi only, reset your modem & router. if that doesnt work delete the cach of fanta and google play store
Back to top Go down
Belhyde
☆☆
Belhyde

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 2:36 am

Ah thanks...
If shes not bad card, I guess I'll level her.
I was afraid she is just like Alexander or Mina.
Back to top Go down
zzgalactic

zzgalactic

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 am

Are there events where the brave point card packs have higher drop rates for better cards? Or should I just be spending my brave points as I get them?

Same question for premium card packs.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 3:28 pm

zzgalactic wrote:
Are there events where the brave point card packs have higher drop rates for better cards? Or should I just be spending my brave points as I get them?

Same question for premium card packs.

Never heard of it. I normally spend my brave point during 150% enhance boost period and use them as feeder right away (since most of them are 1* or 2* anyway).
Back to top Go down
zzgalactic

zzgalactic

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks! I.m asking cause in another game I play the event system is like that.
Back to top Go down
Mcgloin123

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:39 pm

What does TE n POT me
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:59 am

Mcgloin123 wrote:
What does TE n POT me

TE = Time Elixir (used to reset cooldown timers)
POT = Potion (used to refill the TP bar)

Both are traded as currencies in the game as they confer an advantage when used during events.
Back to top Go down
ForLulzz
☆☆☆☆☆
ForLulzz

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:29 am

Good day. I'm fairly new to the game and this forum. I read the "How to: not get scammed while trading" thread in the trading center and it mentioned the "Middlemen Incorporated". How come I cannot access the tread, saying "only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:58 am

ForLulzz wrote:
Good day. I'm fairly new to the game and this forum. I read the "How to: not get scammed while trading" thread in the trading center and it mentioned the "Middlemen Incorporated". How come I cannot access the tread, saying "only users granted special access can read topics in this forum"?

you need to be registered and signed in to access certain threads.

the Middlemen may be an outdated thing and may have been closed.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:29 pm

Who's are they old heros? from old times in fanta ?

edit : 
nvm i got them thanx
Back to top Go down
greatgooglygo

greatgooglygo

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:31 pm

What is the event that has Magical Girl Dana in it? Or was I just dreaming that she was a card?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:51 pm

greatgooglygo wrote:
What is the event that has Magical Girl Dana in it? Or was I just dreaming that she was a card?

she will be released in a series pack, likely in the next event or two
Back to top Go down
rawchief

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Hi all,

When players have auctions in game, how are those generally run?
I see a lot of people post on the auctioneers wall "link please". What are they asking for? The current card and bid?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:42 pm

rawchief wrote:
Hi all,

When players have auctions in game, how are those generally run?
I see a lot of people post on the auctioneers wall "link please".  What are they asking for?  The current card and bid?  

Thanks.

They are asking for a link to their own walls so they can jump between the seller and their own wall to see what is the current card and bid.
Back to top Go down
rawchief

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 pm

That makes sense.  So for the auction itself, you just have to watch the sellers wall the whole time?

Thanks again.

Also, why the price change in pots? They were going 2 for 1 te and now they are even? Is the upcoming event a huge pot chugging event or something?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:50 pm

rawchief wrote:
Also, why the price change in pots?  They were going 2 for 1 te and now they are even?  Is the upcoming event a huge pot chugging event or something?

The Neolith event that might come right after Mina's Trials involves the use of Potions to progress faster than the others.

The reason the ratio has changed is because there are less people exchanging their pots for TE, and some of the desperate players want to get their hands on each one that is available for trade before another buyer takes it before them.

When a player offers a better ratio trade than the majority, most people will flock to it to take advantage of the sale, thus spreading word of it to others. Then, it starts to cause a commotion and various other players will follow suit.

It's a tradition and how the trade market works in Fanta.

According to my opinion....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:51 pm

rawchief wrote:
That makes sense.  So for the auction itself, you just have to watch the sellers wall the whole time?

Thanks again.

Also, why the price change in pots?  They were going 2 for 1 te and now they are even?  Is the upcoming event a huge pot chugging event or something?

yes, you need to hop walls to refresh others bids, usually by going from their wall to your wall which is why you ask for a link, to easily refresh bids.

and yes, in the past the pot heavy events, were, well dominated more by the items you bought for money than pots so they were not worth much. now however we will get a new tower/training event with an anticipated 7* reward and easy 6* rewards. it has been said iirc that you will need about 100 pots to basically secure a 6*.
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:36 am

i just want to ask. what is the in-game time zone of fantasica? thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:41 am

asura08 wrote:
i just want to ask. what is the in-game time zone of fantasica? thanks in advance.

I believe game time is PST, or GMT-7
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 1:51 am

thanks thanks.. Smile
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:14 am

When someone says like kik me at <name>, what does it mean?

Is it the same like id name in the game? Is there a way to message someone by name inside the game other than via trade button?

Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:37 am

what happened to the wonderful, detailed, organized FAQ that used to be at the beginning of this thread?! scratch 
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:48 am

superk4y wrote:
When someone says like kik me at <name>, what does it mean?

Is it the same like id name in the game? Is there a way to message someone by name inside the game other than via trade button?

kik is a messaging type program/app that is totally separate from fanta. people use it because they can type messages that are longer than 30 chars and so they can troll send low offers that are not visible to others.

sometimes their fanta name is different than their kik name so they usually say kik me at kik username

dont feel obligated to use kik at all, i never have and am better for it.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 9:50 am

rustyoldnail wrote:
what happened to the wonderful, detailed, organized FAQ that used to be at the beginning of this thread?! scratch 

when the thread got too big it as chopped and the dead piece is floating around here somewhere... it really should be linked... if you need it just search for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 8 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 23 ... 38  Next