Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I'm not sure thins counts....

Go down 
+4
FenrirGreyback
CardCaptorSophia
chaosme
PIBcomics
8 posters
AuthorMessage
PIBcomics

PIBcomics

I'm not sure thins counts.... Empty
PostSubject: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:11 am

I do photoshop-esque stuff just for fun,  on my phone, from time to time.
Here is a part photoshopy mash up, part original art (cuz I had to manually fill in many blanks)!
I did it as a goof to see if people would believe its real but now I just wanna share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

First time I upload anything. Pls bear with me if I don't get it right Smile
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 9:17 am

Hahaha! Nils has grown up!
Back to top Go down
PIBcomics

PIBcomics

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:19 pm

I've been telling people its "awakening 2 unit" :3 I may do another cuz the response has been good!
Back to top Go down
CardCaptorSophia

CardCaptorSophia

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:28 pm

HIII THATS SOOOOO COOL!!! How did you get that background could you send it to me pleeeasssseee
Back to top Go down
PIBcomics

PIBcomics

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:09 pm

Its actually not a pure blank card. The body jist happened to cover a good amount of it. I started with paris cuz her art doesn't take much space and just expanded the glow to cover what peaked out. If u look close, u may be able to see a spot i overlooked Very Happy! If I do make a complete blank I will definately share. I may need to for my next one. Smile
Back to top Go down
FenrirGreyback

FenrirGreyback

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 6:56 am

My mind has exploded.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:02 am

Can I see what it would look like sans beard?
Back to top Go down
TFfloss

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 8:28 am

LMAO!!!!!! you really did something that never appears to ppl's mind i think! hahahaa!!! such an entertainment! Razz i like it how you imagine when niels grow up lol
Back to top Go down
bubbleclouds

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 10:34 am

i could ever imagine niels could be a 6* haha.somehow he looks like the 3* simone or something, and a bit of joachim XD
Back to top Go down
DistortedIllusion
☆☆☆
DistortedIllusion

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:23 pm

This is hilarious <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not sure thins counts....   I'm not sure thins counts.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm not sure thins counts....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Artwork Center-
Jump to: