Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

When someone gets frustrated at a game...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azurelink

When someone gets frustrated at a game... Empty
PostSubject: When someone gets frustrated at a game...   When someone gets frustrated at a game... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:34 pm

As a heads up, this is more or less, me venting...

I play a tabletop game known as Warhammer 40k. I have an army that is a wee bit strange but works really well. My brothers have gotten into the game as well and have chosen armies based upon what they liked. My army, because of it's composition and their composition, is actually remarkably effective against both of my brothers (I went pure 100% shooting, if I get into melee, Im dead faster than... anything... but I can usually stay away). Unfortunately, one of my brother's has an army that is a hard counter to the other. In otherwords, one of my brothers gets stomped pretty badly when he challenges either of us. That isnt to say he doesnt do well against other people, he does, but not against either of us. Bad match ups are bad match ups (for anyone who plays Super Smash brother's Brawl, try Lucas vs Marth. Its bad lol).

If he had good sportsmanship, it would be fine, but he freaks out when things go wrong.... over and over and over. It's annoying as hell. It makes it not fun to play. I hate it when people start yelling at their bad luck. I have games where I get curb stomped to the ground and then some. It sucks but you deal with it and keep going... and play the game out anyway. Who knows, maybe you will still win.

I just hate it when people ruin it for everyone because they can't control their temper or emotions.

Anyone else have an experience they need to vent about?
Back to top Go down
smoothies12

smoothies12

PostSubject: Re: When someone gets frustrated at a game...   When someone gets frustrated at a game... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:05 am

advice him to get a new deck or just dont play with him anymore lol
Back to top Go down
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: When someone gets frustrated at a game...   When someone gets frustrated at a game... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:42 am

Ever played League of Legends? I've never seen people rage so hard before than in that game (except Call of Duty...but what do you expect xD). Basically your teammates yell at you when you get killed, then when they die they blame it on you for not helping, even if there was nothing you could've done to save them. Then at the end of the game they say 'hey enemy team, we lost because of this n00b right here', even though they died more times than you. LOL. This happens all the time; one of the main reasons I quit. Fantasica players are much nicer and friendlier ^_^
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: When someone gets frustrated at a game...   When someone gets frustrated at a game... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:26 pm

"The game cheated" was the comment my brother made the most when we played video games together when I was younger.  

Enjoy the fact that they have any interest in the games you play!!Smile My tough love recommendation is for you to lighten up and enjoy the fact they play what interests you while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: When someone gets frustrated at a game...   When someone gets frustrated at a game... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:13 pm

Ya... I know people like that... I just avoid playing with them, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When someone gets frustrated at a game...   When someone gets frustrated at a game... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When someone gets frustrated at a game...
Page 1 of 1