Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Rookie rank Rewards...?

Go down 
+12
Tentacle Love
chaosme
yuray
superk4y
Klifey
Cowdero
wwwCat
kfcjamal
Tormind
Unknownkid
ggxreloaded
naturesfox
16 posters
AuthorMessage
naturesfox

Rookie rank Rewards...? Empty
PostSubject: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

Anyone know what exactly the Rookie Rank Rewards for this Doomsday event is? Like what are the criteria to be eligible and where can you see your current status?
Back to top Go down
ggxreloaded

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/The_Doomsday_Tower

Scroll down for rewards, I think the requirements are there somewhere as well.
Back to top Go down
Unknownkid
☆☆☆
Unknownkid

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:31 pm

Only people below Level 30 can participate and rank for that.
Back to top Go down
Tormind

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:44 pm

I accidentally registered for the rookie section and am well past level 30? Am I not going to be able to receive any rank rewards?? Very confused.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:47 pm

so tempting to make a new account just to get the war god reborn title Razz 
Back to top Go down
wwwCat

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

To enter into the rookie rank rewards u need both of the 2 requirements at the start of the event 1 is that u r lv 30 or less 2 is that no more than 30 days can have passed since your start date I would upload the screen shot but idk how to do that
Back to top Go down
Tormind

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:01 am

wwwCat wrote:
To enter into the rookie rank rewards u need both of the 2 requirements at the start of the event 1 is that u r lv 30 or less 2 is that no more than 30 days can have passed since your start date I would upload the screen shot but idk how to do that

It still let me click yes to enter, and my player level is 72. Does that mean I'm going to miss out on any rank reward I may earn?
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 pm

I was level 90 when I clicked yes, and now i'm in the Rookie Rankings Sad

I asked Mobage if i can move back to the Normal Rankings and they responded:
"Regarding your concern, there is no option to enter another bracket once you have joined one and we are unable to reverse the entry on our end."

Either way we're stuck here, even if we are unable to obtain the Rank Rewards.
Back to top Go down
Tormind

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:08 am

Cowdero wrote:

"Regarding your concern, there is no option to enter another bracket once you have joined one and we are unable to reverse the entry on our end."

Beats me why they would even let you enter if you're not eligible??? Here's to hoping they will allow us to earn the rank rewards!
Back to top Go down
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 11:03 am

for those wondering, a quick look at pamel and eunos. and rules

http://fantasica-blog.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-doomsday-tower-rookie-event.html
Back to top Go down
superk4y

superk4y

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:10 am

Cowdero wrote:

I knew it!! I sensed something must be wrong with the registration system that allowed veteran player to participate in rookie competition as well.

I was a legally rook and enter the rookie competition... on the first day I scrolled up the ranking list and take a peek at those top ten's player profile... I said to myself heck this is not right! those guys does not look or smell rookie at all. But what to say? The show must go on...

Back to top Go down
yuray

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:20 am

How can you tell if you joined the rookie league or not? I don't remember if I clicked yes or no... in my ranking list there's also some pretty buff people, zzzkresnikzzz is at the top.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 am

yuray wrote:
How can you tell if you joined the rookie league or not? I don't remember if I clicked yes or no... in my ranking list there's also some pretty buff people, zzzkresnikzzz is at the top.

You're not in the rookie league then.
Back to top Go down
Cowdero

Cowdero

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 am

I wonder how Eunos and Pamela will affect players who album. They're not tradable afaik, thats two cards missing from their album forever already Razz
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 2:46 pm

If you accidentally entered the rookie rankings, you WILL get the non-rookie rank rewards too, but ONLY if your total BT points are up there with the non-rookies. That means lots of them. You still have reason to participate heavily, even if you accidentally entered the wrong bracket.
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:57 pm

I'd rather be in there than the other bracket. I just joined 2 days late aand I cant budge above rank 5000 T-T. I hate myslelf
Back to top Go down
Amoranis

Amoranis

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 5:32 pm

So far for me i can't improve my position. The best card i have is a lvl 100 Tugba. The only 2 after that is an 80 Jolt and 80 Nanael. Without the monsters coming back and resetting i can't really fight the monsters at level 55+. Will usually take me 2-3 tries and i am constantly running out of allies.Also the aalies i have seem to be new like me but only have leaders around level 40ish which aren't very useful at this level. I am in the rookie rankings meaning i can't even trade the TE and Pots i had bought when i first started for even one of the cheaper 6 stars. So i am stuck with 10 ambrosia that i don't really want to use on Tugba and am now just leveling my Kreuz. Guess im stuck at rank 222 Sad
Back to top Go down
blackwing
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Tentacle Love wrote:
If you accidentally entered the rookie rankings, you WILL get the non-rookie rank rewards too, but ONLY if your total BT points are up there with the non-rookies. That means lots of them. You still have reason to participate heavily, even if you accidentally entered the wrong bracket.

Only if your bt points put you in the 1-150 range in normal bracket. As of right now not even #1 in rookies has that many bt points so its pointless.
Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Amoranis wrote:
So far for me i can't improve my position. The best card i have is a lvl 100 Tugba. The only 2 after that is an 80 Jolt and 80 Nanael. Without the monsters coming back and resetting i can't really fight the monsters at level 55+. Will usually take me 2-3 tries and i am constantly running out of allies.Also the aalies i have seem to be new like me but only have leaders around level 40ish which aren't very useful at this level. I am in the rookie rankings meaning i can't even trade the TE and Pots i had bought when i first started for even one of the cheaper 6 stars. So i am stuck with 10 ambrosia that i don't really want to use on Tugba and am now just leveling my Kreuz. Guess im stuck at rank 222 Sad

If the bosses are getting too much for you to handle, fight them when not in fever and lose on purpose, then let them flee. That would delevel the bosses when you next fight them. Only go all out to take them down during fever time so you can maximise your gains.
Back to top Go down
rawchief

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:03 am

I recently started playing this game (like in the 4th), how do I get on to the rookie rankings? When I look at the current rankings, I see the fellow mentioned a few posts above mine as first.

I don't recall ever being offered a rookie option.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rookie rank Rewards...?   Rookie rank Rewards...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rookie rank Rewards...?
Page 1 of 1