Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I traded my Epicharis for...

Go down 
+14
zhyguo
Garmdagnir
MythSearcher
Colaleon
junosque
Methakris
darkharvest
Suoutheipad
Abyssight
nightmarejin
meximan1390
Herault
Kadaan
Akatsuki101586
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akatsuki101586

I traded my Epicharis for... Empty
PostSubject: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 6:49 pm

6*s:
LB 79 Ombre
Level 11 Pregare
Fresh Morticia

5*:
Fresh Soldado

Was that a good trade? This is my first serious trade, and I've only started the game a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Since you're still new, having three 6*s to use for events will probably serve you well in the long run.

That said, those are three cheapo 6*s and a worthless 5*, so value-wise I'm not sure you came out ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Shoot, okay thanks for the opinion. Any future insight into what I can do to know what the values of things are worth? Knowing people are greedy (aka liars), how do I know I'm getting a good deal or what are some tips when trading?
Back to top Go down
Herault
☆☆
Herault

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm

You can first check the forum for prices, and be careful of people who send you offer as those are commonly low ball offers.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:22 pm

Herault wrote:
You can first check the forum for prices, and be careful of people who send you offer as those are commonly low ball offers.

Do you know where I can do that? And gotcha. Gosh. I wish people wouldn't take advantage of noobs, but they do lol.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:26 pm

Yea if you're relatively new people will know and try to take advantage of you with low offers in the RCR. If you don't have the resources at your disposal like we do, such as strong allies and just a greater knowledge of the game, I suggest you just wait until you are no longer showing up in the RCR before discussing deals. Also don't be afraid to ask others you see in the game with the same cards as you for advice of these matters, for the most part the people in this game are very helpful. You can also use the RCR to your advantage by spamming PCs on your rare cards, and there is also this great forum to help you out.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:31 pm

Yeah, going by Lys, Epi is around 800-1k (a little less than Lys since a lot seem to have pulled) and all three of those 6*s are sub 200te. So many Soldado's got pulled I can't give mine away (I have 4 -_-). If you're happy with the trade, who cares. Value wise, you got ripped.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:40 pm

nightmarejin wrote:
Yeah, going by Lys, Epi is around 800-1k (a little less than Lys since a lot seem to have pulled) and all three of those 6*s are sub 200te. So many Soldado's got pulled I can't give mine away (I have 4 -_-). If you're happy with the trade, who cares. Value wise, you got ripped.

Haha man I got jipped! Shoot well everything's a learning lesson I guess. I just saw a few others trading their epi's for just one max level broken 6* so I thought I was the richest man in the world when I was offered 3 6*s plus the 5* unit lol. Lesson. Learned. Thanks haha.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

nightmarejin wrote:

Epi is far more common than Lys, seems to be worth around 400te right now and likely still dropping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:41 pm

meximan1390 wrote:
Yea if you're relatively new people will know and try to take advantage of you with low offers in the RCR. If you don't have the resources at your disposal like we do, such as strong allies and just a greater knowledge of the game, I suggest you just wait until you are no longer showing up in the RCR before discussing deals. Also don't be afraid to ask others you see in the game with the same cards as you for advice of these matters, for the most part the people in this game are very helpful. You can also use the RCR to your advantage by spamming PCs on your rare cards, and there is also this great forum to help you out.

Sweet. Thanks for the tips. And just out of curiosity...what's RCR? Lol.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

Uh, no, Epi is so common because SP tickets have a very decent chance of pulling her. Everyone on a Lana team (ie. the majority) has at least one SP ticket. Lys is rarer than Epi by a large margin. Heck, even Patear may be rarer than Epi at this point. Epi's value dropped significantly within a few hours of release. By now she is probably ~300.

He certainly got a bad trade value-wise, but don't make it sound worse than it actually is.
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Akatsuki101586 wrote:
Spoiler:

RCR is the rare card report at the bottom of the card packs page, anytime you pull a 5* or a 6* you will show up there.
Back to top Go down
Herault
☆☆
Herault

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Actually, if you look at the value, it may not be a good trade, but those 3 6* are good 6* that will certainly help in future events.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:09 pm

meximan1390 wrote:
Akatsuki101586 wrote:
Spoiler:

RCR is the rare card report at the bottom of the card packs page, anytime you pull a 5* or a 6* you will show up there.

Ohhhh okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
Suoutheipad

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:30 pm

Value-wise, it should be fair because Epic's price will constantly drop over these next few days and people will be trying to sell them off like hotcakes.

At least more than Pregare, Ombre, and Morticia's price will drop.
Back to top Go down
Akatsuki101586

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Suoutheipad wrote:
Value-wise, it should be fair because Epic's price will constantly drop over these next few days and people will be trying to sell them off like hotcakes.

At least more than Pregare, Ombre, and Morticia's price will drop.

What are those 3 currently going for? I checked the sticky for Price Checks but couldn't  find anything.
Back to top Go down
Suoutheipad

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:45 pm

All 3 should be around 100TE each but I've seen Ombres being sold for 150TE.

I think you've already gotten away with a bargain since Epic's price is really dropping rapidly as we speak.
Back to top Go down
darkharvest
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:43 pm

epic has good stats and speed and she is an LE pull like lys and lys goes for 400-500.  Epic will be a little less since she seems a bit more common so maybe 300-400 by the end. I thin you did alright as from what i've seen right now ombre is closer to 200 because she has an arena skill I think though seen mort and pre for 80-90 at the moment
Back to top Go down
Suoutheipad

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:00 am

Yeah, I just got Epic from a friend and not sure if I want to trade her off since her speed is amazing for her stats.

The choice is keeping a really good unit or trading her off for several average units.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:41 am

Depending on how many 6* you have you got a pretty balanced trade off.. But personally I don't many 6* Melee Units.. Actually, I think Vlad is the only one..

P.S Soldado isn't really that bad of a unit to be honest, arena teams full of them will be a pain due to his attack speed imo
Back to top Go down
junosque
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 am

Loves epicharis :-) definitely a keeper
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:20 am

I traded mine for 140medicis + 140nanaca + 1Morticia. I'm very happy with that. Very Happy

I'm more curious about what everyone is selling their Cuore for. I sold her for 30 TE + 4 Light Walker 4*s. I was hoping to get double that value at first, but no one seemed interested when I spammed ads, so I figured the facts that A) there's gotta be 600-700 of her around, and B) she has terrible stats, has made her fairly undesirable. However, like 30 minutes after I sold her, I found someone offering a fresh Vlad for her. I slapped myself in the face at that point. :O
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:29 am

I traded mine+30TE for 2 Charles(77 and 43), not too bad.

Some really ridiculously low offers I got for Epic, from the rarity(in game) order
fMorticia for Epic+ (yes, I confirmed that this is the correct offer, not the other way around)
fCuore for Epic
fSoldado for Epic
3m4* for Epic (yes, this is the cheapest offer, and the person offering this has mlb nanaca as leader)
3fmerc+2silva for Epic (although this is epicly low, the person offering got a Holly as leader, and level 36 as player level, so I guess this is just a complete newbie who don't know about the game economics instead of being cheap)
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:34 am

junosque wrote:
Loves epicharis :-) definitely a keeper

I was thinking of keeping her, but I estimated we have around 600 around the server, and the price is likely to drop under 200TE after a few more events, so I sold mine and see if I can buy her back later.
Not my favourite unit anyway.

I need all possible way to get more TE for Verlegen and Cosmos in the future.
Back to top Go down
Garmdagnir

Garmdagnir

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 am

Was it my eyes playing tricks on me or? I'm pretty certain I saw Epi with KB7, then it's been fixed to KB6 after the maintenance lol. Anyone else noticed that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I traded my Epicharis for...   I traded my Epicharis for... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I traded my Epicharis for...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next