Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)

Go down 
+19
pattakon8372
naydee2u
darkenn
Colaleon
Akenat0n
Cowdero
vayhnn
Keleos89
jsal87
Esofonic
chaosme
memphiskite
thebluebox0
Unknownkid
YamashitaAkira
themadmanazn
The Power 5
bx65
Kadaan
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:06 am

I'm also having trouble deleting a post. I'm on Mac OSX, using Firefox 21.0. The submit event doesn't trigger when I click the [X]. Firebug notifies me the following:

Code:
ReferenceError: submit is not defined
submit()
onclick (line 2)

You need to assign a name attribute to the form. For instance, change
Code:
<form class="deleteform" action="/wall.php" method="post">
to
Code:
<form name="deleteform" class="deleteform" action="/wall.php" method="post">

Next, you need to change the "submit()" onclick event to "document.deleteform.submit()". Or replace "deleteform" with whatever name you assign to the form.

I tested this (changing your code online using Firebug) and I managed to remove my post this way, so the solution I gave should be good.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:35 am

Colaleon wrote:
Next, you need to change the "submit()" onclick event to "document.deleteform.submit()". Or replace "deleteform" with whatever name you assign to the form.

I tested this (changing your code online using Firebug) and I managed to remove my post this way, so the solution I gave should be good.

Doh! I guess Chrome ties submit() to the form it's wrapped in.

I put in your fix and tested successfully in Firefox. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 3:01 am

You're welcome. Another issue:

Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 146characters_zps5ea0c858

I just posted a message containing more than 100 characters. You should really do some server-side validation before the message is posted! PM me if you'd like me to explain more.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 10:25 am

Colaleon wrote:
I just posted a message containing more than 100 characters. You should really do some server-side validation before the message is posted! PM me if you'd like me to explain more.

Bah. I put in a javascript validation and did some validation in php on the server but guess I missed that one. Fixed now.

Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 8whKAqY
Back to top Go down
darkenn
☆☆
darkenn

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 am

Looks great!
Back to top Go down
naydee2u

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Great idea.

I do have a suggestion. Separate each persons ad by a line or space. It would make it easier to read and track. Otherwise after reading a while, it becomes hard to distinguish them.  Or not, your choice.

Still think it's a another nice way to advertise trades. Good job.  Smile
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:22 am

Kadaan wrote:
Bah. I put in a javascript validation and did some validation in php on the server but guess I missed that one. Fixed now.

Well done, I tested it and it's secure now. I hope you don't think I'm trying to troll you or anything like that. I'm just trying to help out in my own way. =)
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 am

FYI - whistleblow

68398888 is advertising for RMT on trade wall. Not sure if he is a forum member.

"
[68398888]zenzukibuying 6* via paypal up to 50$ per22:54
"
Back to top Go down
pattakon8372

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Do you have card to recommend ?
i have 3 potion and 5te:lol!:
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 1:50 pm

I switched to a new host yesterday, so while DNS records were changing some posts may have gone to the old wall instead of the new. Just FYI, so you don't think someone maliciously went and deleted them Smile.

Also not sure how I missed that reply about the RMT post, but if you see one again you can post here or kik me @kadaan and I'll remove it asap.
Back to top Go down
avarier

avarier

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 2:25 am

what time zone is it in?
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 11:26 am

avarier wrote:
what time zone is it in?
PST (fanta time)
Back to top Go down
krissy06k
☆☆
krissy06k

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:46 am

I'm with the other person, how do you use this? I'm confused. I only see a picture posted, and no link to go somwhere...is this an app? website?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t6717-s-mlbmorticia-max-5s-mf
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 2:55 pm

Looks like the link color is now the same as the text. The "Fantasica Trade Wall" text is a link.

Or just go to http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wall.php
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:10 pm

Added support to link to a Fantastrade profile. Just type "[[ftrde|username]]" to create a link to your sale profile.
Back to top Go down
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆
macrosssdf1

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:58 pm

does the ftrde link work on your username too? or only in the sales portion of the text?

guess i tried and doesnt work hehe. Should let us put the link under name too, just a request.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 12:43 pm

Can we please do something about the unrelated ad spam?

It's making the wall a joke to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)   Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica Trade Wall (Improved RCR)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2