Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi, new to the forum

Go down 
+3
Dark Knlght
clocksprocket
Katybug99
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Katybug99

Katybug99

Hi, new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 pm

Hello, everyone! I've been playing Fantasica since August but I've only known about the forum for a few weeks, so I decided to finally join! I don't regularly visit forums, but I have read the rules, so if I make a mistake, please bear with me! Razz
I like to advocate unwarranted random acts of kindness-- they amuse me. I also enjoy talking with (most) people on the game and discussions are (almost) always welcome on my war-board. Smile
On a separate note, I am looking for a Laura in the game, so if anyone is even remotely considering selling theirs, message me, I'd love to discuss a price!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:47 pm

Welcome to the forums! It's awesome when people decide to join and post. And even more awesome when they've read rules! :3
Back to top Go down
Dark Knlght
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Dark Knlght

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Rules...we have rules?! Crap....

On another note WELCOME! Have fun...trade area is second to none!
Back to top Go down
Katybug99

Katybug99

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome! And I appreciate any advice Smile
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Katybug99 wrote:

Welcome. Don't sell your Stray Cat, Pegasus, and Unicorn while doing the Quests.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:48 pm

That's a good one. Feel free to message me if you have any random questions, I'm always glad to help people out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Katybug99 wrote:

Don't randomly attack higher level players more than once ( sometimes once is enough! ). Hell hath no wrath like they do ( nor their Allies ). Always go for the ones that have not logged on for several hours.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:54 am

Welcome! Hope you enjoy it here!

Here's a few things I've learned:

• When leveling units, try to save up many feeders and use them all at once. As the level of the card you're enhancing increases, so does the amount of Luna it costs to enhance. Also, I like to pour many 1*s into a few 2*s and then use those. 2*s cost more to use, but it costs less than all those 1*s alone would in the end.
  • If you're looking to sell or trade something, don't just advertise to your allies; go to the newly drawn rare card profiles and post there, even if the card or user is nothing to do with what you're selling or looking for. Lots of people will see it that way. You can also go from profile to profile from there, leaving trails of messages, when you're really desperate. Razz
  • When you're low on Luna, it's pretty effective to do lots of training. You can not only collect money there, but sell all the cards you find. Be sure to look at which cards sell for more; there's differences even between 1*s. Find the training level with a 2* and the most profitable 1*s available, and farm away! (6-4, for example, is one of my favorites.)
  • Use as many allies as you possibly can, always. Even if you don't need them or they won't be any help. You and your allies both will get more Ally Points, and that's always nice. Plus, you actually get more EXP on quests when you have the maximum number of allies deployed. Smile

Just a few suggestions. Have fun, and see you around!
Back to top Go down
Katybug99

Katybug99

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:23 pm

I've already been around the block a few times, so I can verify, these are all good suggestions Wink
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:34 pm

Bank your luna frequently: send it to someone and have him/her send back the same amount; that way your luna is kept safe in your inbox so no one can steal it.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Katybug99 wrote:
I've already been around the block a few times, so I can verify, these are all good suggestions Wink

Congrats again! Wink lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, new to the forum   Hi, new to the forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, new to the forum
Page 1 of 1