Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Everything Astrology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

Everything Astrology Empty
PostSubject: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm

The subject really says it all. I really love astrology, and I love to talk about the different signs with people.

This usually catches people I know off guard, because I'm not exactly affiliated with any religon (Or however you spell the word) (And no I'm not an athiest either). But I really don't see the correlation. A lot of people seem to just lump astrolgy up with religon, but I think it's something else entirely. I'm not saying it's always right either. It's generally been spot on with me, and most of my friends. But some people, like my mom, are nothing like their signs.

So Idc, just get on board and talk about whatever:
what sign you are
are you like your sign
what signs you like/dislike
relationships with signs (with your significant others, bosses, parents, sibling etc.)
the sex
the conversations
Famous people that share your sign
and whatever else.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 9:34 pm

So I guess I'll start. My birthday is April 24th, so I'm a Taurus. But I was also born on the Cusp of Power, so I have both Aries and Taurus traits. I'd say from experience that I'm about 80% Taurus and 20% Aries.

I don't wanna start any arguments (Which I will win of course, because Cusp of Power babies don't lose) but Taurus is by far the best sun sign there is... I mean anyone will tell you, we're just the best.

So some traits about me:
I'm very possesive. My friends always talk about how it's impossible to have anything to themselves with me. And that's because part of the friendship contract with me is that I own you. And I can't help it. No one threatens my friends around me, or hurts them, or uses them, because I'm always around protecting them. Because they're mine, and I take care of my things. That's blunt, but it's just how it is. At the same time though, because I feel as if I own them, I take that whats-yours-is-mine-and-whats-mine-is-yours thing to an extreme. There are like no boundaries in my friendships and so people always assume my male friends and I are gay and my female friends and I are dating because we're so close.

I'm sensitive, but I rarely ever show it. I only ever open up to women I date, and they all tell me it's so unexpected. Until they've been with me for a while, I seem extremely reserved. Then one day it's like the floodgates are open and all that emotion is just overwhelming for them.

I'm extremely sensual. they say Taurus are great in bed, and this is pretty much why. I'm really touchy and I love to cuddle and be seranaded and tell stories and everything else. A lot of people sayb Taurus are just the most sensual people around. And I definitly fall into that category.

I'm vauge. no one ever gets a strait answer from me. ever.

I have a terrible temper. I dont back down for anyone. I'm normally docile but once pushed that's it. EVERYONE around me knows this. It's intimidating to most people. But I'm seriously nice. I promise.

I'm creative. I don't know how else to extrapolate on this one...

I'm stubborn. Like seriously. Cusp of Power babies are SO STUBBORN. dont ever try to change my mind, because if I'm not in the mood it'll never happen. I'm that guy that keeps arguing once I've been proven wrong.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:10 pm

I know nothing about astrology... I use to be one sign... then I think I changed since they added a new sign... and that's about all I know about that Laughing
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 7:26 pm

All I know is I'm a Virgo. August 30th is my birthday. You seem to know a lot, enlighten me about my sign.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:19 am

Libra here, borderline Scorpio. Do have some qualities similar to my sign but I'm no social butterfly XD

As for famous people, tried to Google some; mostly are actors, no surprises there. People love to relate to actors. One that stand out the most though is Gandhi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 8:58 am

themadmanazn wrote:
I know nothing about astrology... I use to be one sign... then I think I changed since they added a new sign... and that's about all I know about that Laughing

Actually your sign didn't change. People born after 2010 (I think that's the change over year) on your date of birth may be the new sign, but you're still whatever sign you were before its announcement.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:21 am

nightmarejin wrote:
All I know is I'm a Virgo. August 30th is my birthday. You seem to know a lot, enlighten me about my sign.

Virgo's are earth signs, like me! Taurus is the fixed earth sign, Virgo is the Mutable earth sign, and Capricorn is the cardinal earth sign. Other mutable signs are: (and I had to look these up) Gemini (Air), Saggitarius (Fire), and Pisces (Water).

The reason I said all that is because you can learn a lot from your sign based on its element and quality. For instance, Virgo's are earth signs, so they're known for being stable, and fairly devoted to what it is they're doing, they're image, etc. Change isn't usually something earth signs like much of. And they're also known for their need of practicality. They like the simple things, and they like them to work.
Mutable signs I know a little less about, but some quick googling could help if you really wanted to know more. What I do know is that they're analytical, and thinkers in general. They're definitly not people who read things once and automatically believe it. They need validation from everything, even moreso for Virgo's because they're an earth sign. They are so thorough that things like con-artists and politics have a hard time getting anything by them.

Then the next thing to look at would be your sign directly, and your opposing sign. Virgo's are the sixth sign, so they're opposing sign is pisces.

Virgo's are known for being innocent and pure. This is partially because of the way they shape their image, and partially because they just give off that air. I have a virgo friend and...let's just say she's far from pure. But I'd never make that argument aloud because everyone she meets&knows always says "She's such a nice girl" and things of that nature. Her voice too, it just reminds you of an innocent child, idk it's wierd. But they also are argumentative and stern because they're soo critical. And that's something taken to an extreme because virgo's are eath signs. Once they finally do get done analyzing things, there's really not too much you can do to change their mind.

My brother is a pisces, and all I really kow about them is that they are SO emotional. So I'm assuming the trade off would be virgos need to learn to use their hearts a little more while Pisces need to use their heads a little more...

Famous people, like Aszutai said, are mostly actors and whatnot. I saw Mother Teresa for whatever reason. I guess that sort of lends to the innocent and pure thing...and Beyonce is on there. And as soon as I saw that I just thought "Well that explains why everyone defends her songs when they KNOW they're not even good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything Astrology   Everything Astrology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything Astrology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: General Chat-
Jump to: