Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Heya! New and active needing allies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrEvilMonkey

Heya! New and active needing allies Empty
PostSubject: Heya! New and active needing allies   Heya! New and active needing allies I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 5:34 pm

I just started playing this morning and I am hooked. I have things figured out pretty well but I lack allies. My ID is 45031236. Not sure how you input a players Id in but I would greatly appreciate allies. I am going to play every day. I am disabled and can't leave the house without help so games are my only outlet for fun. Hope to see you all online in some form. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Heya! New and active needing allies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heya! New and active needing allies   Heya! New and active needing allies I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:32 am

Hi DrEvil.
If you want to look for allies, click on the Allies button and then search for allies. if you want to find someone specific, click on trade then enter user id, and click search. you can then request ally from their wall.

BTW, if you haven't done so already, read the stickies at the top of the forum threads - lots of good advice and will answer a few questions you haven't thought of yet.

I would offer to ally and give assistance but I am out of rookie slots at the moment (keep 10 for rookies and 20 for solid allies). Anyway, good luck with the game and you will find some awesome people on these forums to ally with
Back to top Go down

Heya! New and active needing allies
Page 1 of 1