Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?

Go down 
+123
Soggytoaster
wowyogurt
jacobhayes1234
luvdapeace
Ghostics
Ryokushin
Spinneret
myad
Cuny
Nooblack
Naeads
Fanta_Lover
LeviathanTM
Uriel
Asgard
tomoyo
tav1990
iViaiV9o
bleachcosplay
gaillardia
KeyBlade
PhoenixForce88
bx65
Schaden
Mia-San
TypeAlpha
Brokenluckx3
Thyruz
Alien1st
Aniwo
Raredith
HoundR
Callanthe
lmnseason
darkcaesar
Chioo
zSly
nuxxvomica
orionknight
FateXero
royvanewijk
ChibiLeen
Kadaan
Alynn
RoyalGargoyle
DerpaDerpa
themadmanazn
domrep
duhmichael17
joeladams20
blive4000
Brisingal
yjrigsby
Jana198709
itsukiya
abendwolke
r0en
Lastdinosaur681
predator852
Lydia_H_Christ
mct007tc
motoh
ayurina
aniken671
Lights337
FastfoodJesus
DLC123G
DosojinDaniel
conductings
triforcex
aszutai
bongun4
Grimblade88
tsunonlau
Yamadipati
Whenesday
onidis
IntegrityRise
ShadowDivide
Avyel
Hadrael
zoebeagle
gutochan
Danaerys83
RisingAboveThis
SeikoTheWiz
keroberus2
eskoi
tzerherman
CreativeCC
Katybug99
gamkins
po1102
Varis
Admin
MiyamaMizuki
clocksprocket
pnoytroi
zTrace
ragnarok
beltane-flames
ohzark
fatmatt75
SwordArtist
cuddytime
King-Shawe
Cam
memphiskite
Gunzlinger
ivansensei_
solascension
ElysianField
Sladestar
Dark Knlght
basiliskeye
JackNABox
profile4
Curasa
Xzaral
LatinLegacy
n00face
JaeKun
unicornpower777
127 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tzerherman
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
tzerherman

Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:06 am

Turning 18 in a month and 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Katybug99

Katybug99

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:26 pm

po1102 wrote:
Katybug99 wrote:
20 year old Pre-vet student! Thought this forum could use some more science majors... Lol! Razz

Hey I'm science major too, Recombinant Gene Tech Razz

I bet that takes a lot of biosecurity lab training!
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 7:39 am

Katybug99 wrote:
po1102 wrote:
Katybug99 wrote:
20 year old Pre-vet student! Thought this forum could use some more science majors... Lol! Razz

Hey I'm science major too, Recombinant Gene Tech Razz

I bet that takes a lot of biosecurity lab training!

Lol, not really, we're not making T-virus or anything Razz
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:41 am

I'm 19, first semester of college Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Katybug99 wrote:
im a biochem major a freshmen .___.
Back to top Go down
keroberus2

keroberus2

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:05 pm

19 at the moment. I don't want to be not a teen!!! Here's hoping that PSY hasn't scared away the Mayan's "predictions" for the end of the world, I dun wanna be an adulttt Dxxxx

It seems like science related education is quite the trend here.
I'm in my second year at University, taking 'Abnormal and Clinical Psychology'.

Woop. Anyone need a therapist? Because I'm the one you seek Wink.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 8:09 am

I'm going to follow a Designers study.

although i don't know what one yet.. still have 8 more months to find that out.
Back to top Go down
SeikoTheWiz
Cold Fury [Rare]

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:03 am

28 yo
gameplay programmer Wink
Back to top Go down
RisingAboveThis
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
RisingAboveThis

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Just turned 20 about a week ago

Btw, studing to be a Petroleum Engineer. Razz
Back to top Go down
Danaerys83
Peace Keeper [Retired]
Danaerys83

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:04 pm

29 here. SO nice to see that so many people of a similar age to me play this Razz
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 3:56 pm

yeah, I'm surprised that there are hardly any teens and if there are they are nearly 20 . Or maybe thats because no 13 years olds can find this forum? Razz either way its nice to be surrounded by a mature community!
Back to top Go down
gutochan

gutochan

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:42 pm

Whoa, i really thought that i would see lots of 16 - 18 years in this topic. Got a nice surprise.

BTW I'm 26.
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:11 pm

eskoi wrote:
yeah, I'm surprised that there are hardly any teens and if there are they are nearly 20 . Or maybe thats because no 13 years olds can find this forum? Razz either way its nice to be surrounded by a mature community!

Teens aren't what they used to be..

The culture currently inherent within our society, at least for teens, is currently on a path of devolution.

Of course, there are always exceptions.. but if one were to study the course of human history accurately..

One would find that we tend to take two steps forward, one step back... ad infinitum!!!

You can blame the likes of Lady Gaga, but that's only one instance of our nature being manifested within

the spotlight that is fame..... A rather irrational though attractive prospect, fame, It's really not worth it.

Anonymity on the other hand, is worth it's weight in gold these days... compared to fame.

The funniest part is, most never realize it.. because most people are in fact, unequivocal morons.

The overall maturity level in this forum is more than refreshing. I am young, but I would ask for a side-by-side

comparison with other's my age before you judge me. I'm 22, sure not that young.. but when I was 17 I had

60+ year old's complementing my wisdom, comparing it with that of a 70+ year old man...

.. They were moronic religious folk(just happened to be Jewish, may as well have been any other).. so I

discounted their opinions. Jew's do tend to be more philosophical, but that's only because they never had the

likes of the Roman Catholic Church weighing them down for millennia. There is no difference between the left

& the right in American politics, they BOTH want YOUR tax dollars... And it may not seem like much, but they

do add up, and end up putting our country into periods of retardation... Economically & socially speaking.

We are currently experiencing a period of mass retardation. A period of, "devolution".

Thank you. That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 9:20 pm

Just turned 31.
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:37 pm

SwordArtist wrote:
eskoi wrote:

The culture currently inherent within our society, at least for teens, is currently on a path of devolution.

Of course, there are always exceptions.. but if one were to study the course of human history accurately..

One would find that we tend to take two steps forward, one step back... ad infinitum!!!

You can blame the likes of Lady Gaga, but that's only one instance of our nature being manifested within

the spotlight that is fame..... A rather irrational though attractive prospect, fame, It's really not worth it.

Anonymity on the other hand, is worth it's weight in gold these days... compared to fame.

The funniest part is, most never realize it.. because most people are in fact, unequivocal morons.

The overall maturity level in this forum is more than refreshing. I am young, but I would ask for a side-by-side

comparison with other's my age before you judge me. I'm 22, sure not that young.. but when I was 17 I had

60+ year old's complementing my wisdom, comparing it with that of a 70+ year old man...

.. They were moronic religious folk(just happened to be Jewish, may as well have been any other).. so I

discounted their opinions. Jew's do tend to be more philosophical, but that's only because they never had the

likes of the Roman Catholic Church weighing them down for millennia. There is no difference between the left

& the right in American politics, they BOTH want YOUR tax dollars... And it may not seem like much, but they

do add up, and end up putting our country into periods of retardation... Economically & socially speaking.

We are currently experiencing a period of mass retardation. A period of, "devolution".

Thank you. That is all.

woah wasn't expecting that o.O but thanks for your insight Smile i appreciate your opinions and ability to express them fluidly.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 pm

SwordArtist wrote:
eskoi wrote:

Thank you. That is all.
Hmm... I'm failing to follow your train of logic, especially the one that led from there being few teens here to Lady Gaga and people being "unequivocal morons." I agree with a lot of what you said--don't get me wrong--but I can't see what provoked most of this commentary. I don't mean to be argumentative; I'm just wondering...

If teens are decent with anything nowadays, it's computers and technology. If you're suggesting that the relatively small number of teens on this forum is somehow due to the devolution of which you speak, you're basically saying the average young person lacks the intelligence to type "fantasica forum" into a search engine and hit enter. Maybe I'm being optimistic, but your expectations seem pretty low. Razz I personally think that if we expect more of people, and do it in such a way that suggests that we are confident in their abilities, they will deliver more.

And--not to be rude--telling us that 60-year-olds believed that you were wise beyond most their age doesn't make me believe you are mature. Aside from that, wisdom is not maturity. They often go hand-in-hand, but I think we tend to turn that correlation into a straight equation far too often. And considering this devolution you speak of, as well as most people being morons, how much credit can you give those 60-year-olds?

Finally, you're entitled to your opinions, but the phrase "moronic religious folk" does not sit well with me, and I think it's anything but mature of you to use it. I do think you're a very intelligent person, and I enjoy seeing your posts around the forum, but I would advise you to please try to keep this kind of thing to a minimum, both here and in general. Maturity and wisdom generally work on a "show, don't tell" kind of basis, and I don't think what you're doing here is helping you. I think we've got a group of rather open-minded, friendly people on this site, but this is a public forum, and there are an indeterminable amount of "morons" possibly reading your posts right now. Some of what you've said feels borderline hostile to me.

Please be careful with your words. They are very powerful, and with no tone to add to them in written form, they can easily be misinterpreted or exaggerated. I hope you don't take this as a personal attack; I choose to be very direct with people with strong opinions--and in general--because it's easier to get the point across... and because fluff, in this kind of situation, bores me. Razz
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:16 pm

beltane - wow... you're like a silent ninja and you just strike out of no where~! :-) Hehe.
Back to top Go down
beltane-flames
Ocean Dweller [Rare]
beltane-flames

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:08 am

pnoytroi wrote:
beltane - wow... you're like a silent ninja and you just strike out of no where~! :-) Hehe.
Shhh! You saw nothing. lol!
Back to top Go down
Hadrael

Hadrael

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 am

20 years old here!
Back to top Go down
zTrace

zTrace

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:06 pm

SwordArtist wrote:
eskoi wrote:

Thank you. That is all.

Okay really blaming lady gaga? Not a fan of hers, but you have to realize that being weird, loud, obnoxious, gets ANYONE famous. Ex: Lindsay Lohan, Jersey Shore Cast, Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga, the list goes on and on. These people are famous with the 18~25 range. So don't blame kids who watch it for no reason, or really don't understand certain terminology that they use.

Okay really... I'm an Atheist, but I do have to ask you not to blame religion. Without religion we could have been more advanced then usually (and if you guys have studied history) you would know that there's a lot of evidence to show how religion has tried to oppress people. But at the same time Religion has helped people in poverty and has given them hope. IMO religion brings just as much good as bad. So don't just bash it for its bad.

Okay ANYONE who watches politics and actually pays attention knows that both parties are full of S***. Republicans- Are usually for the wealthy, but have tried to include the upper class. Democrats- are usually for the Middle and below. They usually have good ideas, but just don't explain them well enough. In the end both of them want to get re-elected. Anyway I just blame the people, cuz people in general are too lazy to even look up what their candidates and get the real facts. Debates are usually Facts that are STRETCHED beyond the truth. People are just too lazy to even look them up. Anyway getting carried away....Your reasons for why people don't come into the forum are preposterous. Not everyone in this game has heard of this forum. <-- Real Reason. P.S. I'm An independent.

Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:35 pm

Takes Kirito to make a topic about everyone's ages go serious. XD

I'm 23..just turned so this July.

I feel about 80 though with the way my body is going though, lol.

But I still pass for 15-18 so I guess that's good? ->__>-;
Back to top Go down
ShadowDivide

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:05 pm

19 myself. Everyone's a bit older than I had expected.
Back to top Go down
IntegrityRise

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:30 am

Wow, I feel young lol uhh I'm 18 and in the military
Back to top Go down
onidis

onidis

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 3:44 am

I am actually 2011. I'll be 2012 on December 25th. Okay, okay, it's not my actual birthday, but for the sake of everyone's sanity, I just celebrate it then. I'm actually 23. I'm not really Jesus. santa
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 10:21 am

A couple months to 28 here, working in the games industry.

I think the trend of older people appearing in this thread is possibly due to young people are less likely to sign up and communicate in a standard forum I guess? The communication trend nowadays is about 'commenting', though it's no different from a topic post when comparing.

And the general demographics of older people here is probably why the posts here are generally much more mature and more posting in a responsible way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?   Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just out of curiosity... how old is everyone here?
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next