Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Heya, new player joining ^^

Go down 
+3
dragoncello
KuroStar
NTDalethion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
NTDalethion

Heya, new player joining ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:30 am

Hello ladies and gentleman, hope you all had a wonderful day.

I just recently tried out this game and so far, I am having a blast with it. I thought of registering with this community because I have a lot to learn, and this place seems friendly and great for getting lots of info for a newbie like myself who still don't understand a lot.

Hope to get along with you guys. ^^

EDIT:
If anyone needs an ally you guys can add me, username is the same here as in the game(ID is 76549724).
I am active between 9AM till 23PM in GMT, which translates to around 10-11AM to midnight in CET.
Though I am at work the first 8-9 hours, I can probably manage to sneak in some time for Fantasica in workhours(don't tell my boss! xD).

Last edited by NTDalethion on Mon May 06, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:32 pm

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
NTDalethion

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Thanks ^^

Splendid advice, will do that before I start trading =)
Back to top Go down
dragoncello

dragoncello

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:44 am

Heya, new player joining ^^ Animated_welcome_28

Have fun and learn lots. I've been on here for only a week or two and I've already learned so much. For trading don't forget to make a shop and check out everyone else's shops for help with prices. See ya around~
Back to top Go down
NTDalethion

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 3:29 am

What does the different terms like LE, and TE mean? Any other trade-terminology that is useful to know?
Back to top Go down
Benneb66
☆☆
Benneb66

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Well, TE is Time Elixir, POTS are potions. I think WTT is 'want to trade' or something to that extent.
Back to top Go down
dragoncello

dragoncello

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:37 am

Also, LE means Limited Edition. So when people say LE4*s it means those cards are four stars that are limited edition because they are special event rewards or event cars that you can't get anymore except in trade.

WTT willing to trade
WTB wiling to buy
WTS willing to sell
WTA willing to album (<- though I haven't seen this much, as albumin is risky.)
S> selling
B> buying
T> trading
...and so on
Back to top Go down
Mucrilo

Mucrilo

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:24 am

Big welcome
Back to top Go down
Taigar

Taigar

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Hello, welcome I am new also :p
Back to top Go down
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 1:48 pm

Welcome to the forum ! Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya, new player joining ^^   Heya, new player joining ^^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya, new player joining ^^
Page 1 of 1