Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cotj intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cotj

Cotj intro Empty
PostSubject: Cotj intro   Cotj intro I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey this is Cotj73,

I have been playing this for a bit and decided if I want to get any good characters I should prob start this direction. I am in the Air Force and have found this convenient because I can pick it up for a min and then leave it.

If possible I would like suggestions on what I should do to get better.

Currently I have
4*
70 Dhimitrios
39 Helmut
44 Lingzi
46 Leana
1 Sakura
1 Enia
16 Orte
18 Ruya
2 Raumur

Current inventory
2 potions
7 Elixir
1 ambrosia

Thanks and I am excited to get started
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

Cotj intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotj intro   Cotj intro I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:21 am

Hey. I'd focus on training one unit at a time. Dhim being the obvious choice because of him being the closest to max level. When you have enough max 4*'s you can either sell to other players for TE or trade multiples of them for a 5*. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
wookie31

wookie31

Cotj intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotj intro   Cotj intro I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 7:05 am

if you can get some good strong allies, do quests where you can use less of your own units and max ally units. you will level faster if you want to concentrate on 1 card

i.e. quest with 5 allies and 2 of your own - only use one of yours and get the experience awarded for if you used 2

personally, I would concentrate on Lingzi as a good missile unit with slow skill, cheaper to summon. Dhimitrios is ok at the level he is at and doesn't have any skill. You will also find the slow skill a lot more useful for quests
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Cotj intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotj intro   Cotj intro I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:59 am

We warmly welcome you to the Fantasica Forums!
If this is your first time here, please read the rules of the forum before posting any thread in the Trading Center or anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cotj intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cotj intro   Cotj intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cotj intro
Page 1 of 1