Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]

Go down 
+14
Gen137
kaieitenjitsu
Pugilist
Serotheo
RedRivers
colderpenguinn
Strenhelden
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]
jdelmundo
zoebeagle
Admin
clocksprocket
Donless
Superman-1234 [Banned]
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serotheo

Serotheo

[EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:29 pm

Ima cry ;-;
I must be super unlucky.
16 SSL gone trying to convert Erhard...
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 11:32 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
zoebeagle wrote:
I've been at work all day so haven't had a chance to test.

Can you get the small soul stones on any training level, or only on the new ones?
Any. I don't know if the drop rates are different on each, but I've gotten them on levels like 10-4, 6-3, and 1-5.

I've received them on every training level I've tried.

I once punched a man so hard his soul flew out of his body, true story.

Last edited by Pugilist on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:56 am

zoebeagle wrote:
Assuming 20 Large per best successful chance and 729 Small for best successful chance, it's more like ~35.

95 SSS = ~ 3 SSL for Erhard (5*)
36 SSS = 1 SSL for Agnes (4*)
[list][*]18 SSS Raises the likelihood by one message for Agnes
----> Definitely seems to differ from each card though, comparatively.. 71 SSS which would bring Agnes to the "Your guess is as good as mine" and right under the "I have a good feeling.." brings Charl to the "Extremely Likely" message.

Edit: WHEEEE! After spending all my Luna (because the game hates me) and a failed 16 SSL reincarnation I got my Erhard Unit.. 7 SSL + 513 SSS

EDIT2: Also each message "bump" requires a larger amount of SS it seems, otherwise it'd be flat out 507 SSS for Erhard.

Last edited by Serotheo on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: about the demon recruit signs   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:08 am

I found that there is 3 signs in demon recruit icon

1st Demon = Fail recruit

2nd Angel = Success recruit

3rd ??? = ????

anybody know what is that or that signs is simply put and nothing relate to the event?

[EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 Img_2010
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:28 am

Can someone help me with a thought? Question
I don't really see the point to converting some of the monsters such as Mermaid & Harpy. (Other than to fill out your albumn.)
I can understand why you would want to convert the DT monsters, but the lesser ones? Question

I once punched Ariel because she wouldn't convert to Christianity.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:30 am

HEY GUYS!

So I merged most of the topics relating to reincarnation into this one. From now on, most Fantasica events will have just one thread per event, to keep information and discussion consolidated. Because posts about this event were all over the place time-wise, the thread might be a bit difficult to read now that it's merged. I've edited the original main informative posts into the first post (by Zoebeagle and crowex) and left them later on in the thread.

If you have any questions or information regarding this event however, feel free to post here.

@kaieitenjitsu: I wasn't aware those even meant anything! Laughing I thought it was just a nice graphic.

@Pugilist: In my opinion, there isn't a real reason except for album, and maybe trading them away later? (Since they take a bit more than normal cards to get, they may be "worth" more, although you'll have the chance to reincarnate those cards in later events as well).
Back to top Go down
Gen137

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:36 am

Hi all, how much SS do i need to recruit 4* Demon (Dorothy). Thanks
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 12:38 am

You need 96 small soul stones for the best chance. Large will be less.
Back to top Go down
Gen137

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 am

zoebeagle wrote:
You need 96 small soul stones for the best chance. Large will be less.

Thanks a lot Zoebeagle, just recruited Dorothy as Hero ^.^
Back to top Go down
kaieitenjitsu

kaieitenjitsu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am

i feel so lucky,
- Dorothy 1 soul stone L try 2 times then success
- Carl use 1 soul stone L also 1 times then success
- Bald use 1 soul stone L also 1 times then 7soul stone S try 2 times then success
- Agnes use 10 soul stone S try 2 times then 21soul stone S then success
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:08 am

That's great for you! (:

I've reincarnated Erhard, Agnes, and Charl so far, but I've essentially waited until I've had the best possible message to do so. Luckily, those attempts worked on the first try. I talked to someone who used 17L and 330S or something like that and failed at reincarnating Erhard. And then I know people who used 6L or 7L and succeeded.

I'm sure there's a point where it's like 50-50 chance, and if you knew what that was it'd be better just springing for that and using less stones. But of course I doubt anyone has any idea where that point is.

e: vvvvv well yeah, for 4* I just use the smallest amount possible for the high-success message. Charl was indeed something like 96S. However I'm talking about whatever message gives you 50-50 chance, which I doubt we will know unless someone reeeeally wants to research that.

Last edited by clocksprocket on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:14 am

It's easy to figure out at least for 4* units. Put 10 small soul stones in, and view the message but don't confirm. Then add ten more and look at the message. Rinse repeat until you get the level you want. :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: post event   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 11:29 am

Based on the info given on the page listed in game under the Recruit tab after the event is over all SS will be removed both L and S this should help clear things up soon so new players don't trade all their good cards thinking they are making a profit to only have their stones removed.
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Monster Recruitment: How Many Soulstones Required?   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:40 am

With all the Monsters recruited and the event ending soon, I can't seem to find a thread that tracks how many soulstones were used to recruit these monsters.

Specifically, I'm curious how many soulstone(s) would be a good amount for mermaid, but I feel like a list for all the monsters would be helpful for the community as a whole?
Back to top Go down
Purinsu

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:52 am

Before you use soulstones and it asks you to confirm, they'll give you a hint on your chance of success. I generally waited until I had a favorable chance before committing to it.

You should generally be fine recruiting the mermaid with 2 large soulstones and maybe a couple of small ones added in as well. If you need, I can sell you some - send me an in game message. Smile
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:58 am

Edit: Looked at people's prices for Large Soulstones... definitely can't afford. It seems cheaper to just buy a 4* then to get the Large Soulstones to recruit haha.

But in any case, am still interested in people's experiences... going to collect a few more soulstones(s) and will post results here if people are interested
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:12 am

I think I did mermaid with 2 LSS.

Just a warning that's been repeated, but even at the message that indicates a highest chance, that's not 100%. I tried to recruit a monster three whole times at the best possible chance and failed.

(Thankfully my allies zoebeagle and SynthOrange sent me some leftover stones and I recruited the last monsters I had left to recruit! Very Happy)

Now that the event is coming to a close, my observations are:
- it might be better to recruit at a message that indicates a lower chance, simply because the highest chance still isn't 100% and you'll lose a lot more SS that way
- next time, sell all your stones at the beginning of the event and buy them at the end of it. Since they disappear once the event ends, people will be trying to sell all their stones really cheap just to get something for them
- you'll be able to reincarnate all the same monsters in the next reincarnation event, so if you didn't get to this time, wait until next time!
Back to top Go down
edwardphands

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:00 pm

Got my mermaid with 1 LLs
and agnes with 96 sss
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 am

So I only really experienced a few hours of this event, but I looked through all the pages here and didn't find these facts, so I'm putting down my empirical data.

Note that this specifically applies to 4* Monsters, I wish I had access to 5* but sadly I'm too noob

1 SSL = 40 SSS, easy test, you just put 1 SSL and add sss to it until the message changes, and then use sss and find out when it changes to that message, minus the extra sss you added to the ssl and you have the conversion rate.

Now, I could've sworn I posted the break points for every message here... but apparently my post didn't go through yesterday. But basically, the data seems to imply that every sss = 1% of a 4*.

So what this means, is that you get the highest message "The possibility of a successful transformation is very high." at 95%. That would explain why people have failed with the highest message before, because there's still that sliver of 5% left. Add 5 more sss and you'd technically have 100%.

A bit late with this information since the event ended, but hopefully it'll help people out next time. And if no one does the research then and I'm still around, I'll post up all the numbers for 5*s and 6*s then
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:30 am

xmikechenx wrote:
So I only really experienced a few hours of this event, but I looked through all the pages here and didn't find these facts, so I'm putting down my empirical data.

Note that this specifically applies to 4* Monsters, I wish I had access to 5* but sadly I'm too noob

1 SSL = 40 SSS, easy test, you just put 1 SSL and add sss to it until the message changes, and then use sss and find out when it changes to that message, minus the extra sss you added to the ssl and you have the conversion rate.

Now, I could've sworn I posted the break points for every message here... but apparently my post didn't go through yesterday. But basically, the data seems to imply that every sss = 1% of a 4*.

So what this means, is that you get the highest message "The possibility of a successful transformation is very high." at 95%. That would explain why people have failed with the highest message before, because there's still that sliver of 5% left. Add 5 more sss and you'd technically have 100%.

A bit late with this information since the event ended, but hopefully it'll help people out next time. And if no one does the research then and I'm still around, I'll post up all the numbers for 5*s and 6*s then

That makes sense, just not sure if it's true. Interesting nonetheless, however.

I'm curious to see if my trick played out and I get to keep my soul stones...... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:33 am

Thing is, there is no way to know for sure, and while you can figure out how many SS it takes to get the best-chance message, I don't think it's that easy to assume what % it is. Even if you tried to reincarnate a monster with 150 SSS, you could still fail, because there is never a 100% chance. And I think it's lower than 95%, because the chances of me failing three times in a row would then be (0.05)^3, which is 0.000125 or 0.01%.

I do know that a lot of the 4*s had the best message pop up at 96 SS, but a few had it a bit lower than that (unless I'm misremembering). Plus it's affected by their current level (someone mentioned that it's 10% reduction if they're above level 20, but I didn't check and have no way of knowing how true that is).
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:35 am

clocksprocket wrote:
Thing is, there is no way to know for sure, and while you can figure out how many SS it takes to get the best-chance message, I don't think it's that easy to assume what % it is. Even if you tried to reincarnate a monster with 150 SSS, you could still fail, because there is never a 100% chance. And I think it's lower than 95%, because the chances of me failing three times in a row would then be (0.05)^3, which is 0.000125 or 0.01%.

I do know that a lot of the 4*s had the best message pop up at 96 SS, but a few had it a bit lower than that (unless I'm misremembering).

They are lower if the monster unit was leveled. My level 8 mermaid had the best message at 92 or 93 SS if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:36 am

I know they are lowered, just not by how much, and whether a level 50 monster has a better chance than a level 40, etc. Presumably? But that's not something we have good stats on.

I also could have sworn Agnes or one of the 4*s took a lot less stones to get the best message, but I may be misremembering that one.
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:46 am

I press send and my replies don't seem to go through Sad

which explains why yesterday's post didn't go through, and that actually showed that the wordings actually gave a good literal detail behind the probability

All the increments were on the dot at the 10s except for 95 sss.

And as clock said, there's no way you can tell unless you looked at the code yourself, but with the assumption that we limit results to a lvl 1 mermaid, the 2nd best message came up at 80 sss.

Mentioned this last time too, do you two only have actives on your ally list? I made some room last night Smile
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 9:50 am

Even with the event done, I still was confused about it.

1.) Did more than one monster appear to be recruitable at the same time, or did only one appear as an option each day?

2.) What affects which monsters show up? Before i signed up to the forum i looked at all the threads regarding the event and not one mention of it. I only had Dorothy, Mermain, and Harpy show up in the whole time of the event :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]   [EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Demon Reincarnation [Sept 7 - Sept 14]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next